Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Wind Dancer

Post by xStarr_x3 on Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:54 pm

That's not your best chapter.
I'm guessing it's a filler to move the story along? e.e

HOLLEHS: Now come tree-size!
Holleh talks hotter than the sun. ;o
Holleh is an IN-SPURR-AY-SHUN. Believe it.
She thinks an artichoke is a type of fish.
She also gives lap-dances. To beds.
Holleh can van like a man.
xStarr_x3
Elite, Supreme, Whiz, Prodigy, Super-Duper World-Class Writer

Female
Number of posts : 7005

Points 2.0 : 5901
Registration date : 2008-05-22

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/awhisperinthedark

Back to top Go down

Post by RitsukaofLoveless on Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:10 pm

It's not even a chapter. Just a small paragraph. I'm just writing to write, it's not a real book.

When Adare woke, Draighean was sitting next to him on the bed munching on french toast ha had made. He looked down at his friend and swallowed, smiling, "Morning, Adare." Adare quickly sat up, "Oh! I'm sorry, did I fall asleep?" Draighean handed him his lunch, laughing, "Yeah. Only for a bit, though." Adare smiled, beggining to eat as Draighean set his own plate aside, "Wow, it's great! You should be a chef, Draighean!" Draighean waited until he was finished to take his plate and fork and stand up, "Follow me, Mother has something for you." Adare hopped off the bed, trailing him as he put the dishes in the dishwasher and sat at the kitchen table. Maria, sitting at the head, smiled widely, "I heard the good news! Congrats, Adare and Draighean!" Draighean sighed, "We're not gettting married." Adare smiled shyly, "Thanks, Maria."

The pair wandered out the backdoor and up to the cliff Draighean loved, sitting together on the grass. Adare stared out over the edge in awe, eyes wide, "This is beautiful!" Draighean wrapped his arm around Adare's waist and smiled, "I know." Adare leaned close to him, "Is this why you're always up here?" The bright red sun shone it's bright light as blue-green waves rolled around and before it, sending streaming, wavering colours of reds and pinks across the water. Draighean shook his head, "That, I'll need to show you."
He lifted his hand, and everything seemed to stop. Adare watched in shock as Draighean's hand swished like a conductor's baton to Behtoven's fifth, commanding the waves and wind to obey. They did. The waves swished to the sides, and the wind blew around the couple, sitting pressed to one another, two halves of one whole. Adare's hand gripped a handful of Draighean's shirt as his eyes followed the waves and his hair swihsed about. Draighean tightened his grip on his boyfriend and swept one last time across the rippling liquid, letting his hand drop to his side and everything was calm.
Adare gazed out over the cliff for a second, then looked up at Draighean's smile, mouth open but nothing coming out. Draighean's smile softened and he leaned down, kissing him for the first time. Adare's lips molded to his own, eyes sliding shut and pressing back gently. A blanket of fog setled around them and shut out any possible interference as the grass rustled beside them. It was a new start. A new struggle. A new journey. A new love.
RitsukaofLoveless

Male
Number of posts : 933

Points 2.0 : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-26

View user profile http://2bagen.myminicity.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:28 pm

I think it should be then. -pokes- You're a good writer.

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by RitsukaofLoveless on Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:30 pm

*holds up a Japenese sign that says 'no poking. property of DP'*
Thank you, I appreciate it.
RitsukaofLoveless

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:33 pm

I can't read japenese, thank you. -pokes again-

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by RitsukaofLoveless on Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:03 pm

*scowls* ok, more story. WARNING!!!! This chapter is not giong to reveal much, but dirty thoughts might recide in your head anyway, so just be careful when reading, ok?
*mutters* neva listen...

Draighean finished cleaning the kitchen after dinner a few hours later, cleaning out the sink slowly and staring absentmindedly as the water flowed freely about the linoliem. Adare had asked changed into a very skinny outfit of a tight t-shirt about a sea green and short black shorts hanging loosely over smooth, slim legs and Draighean didn't know if his mind would shove him aside and do only what it wanted without his own will.
He shuddered at the thought of waking in a position he didn't remember getting into. Horribe images flashed in his head on what he would see scarring Adare's pale body if that were to happen, making his hands tremble. He didn't want to hurt anyone like that, especially not Adare.
"Draighean!" Speak of the angel, Adare's arms wrapped around Draighean to get to the faucet to stop the continuous flow of water he had wasted, "What's wrong with you?" Draighean's eyes widened as Adare slid up beside him into view, black hair bouncing around bright sparkling eyes. "I-I was, u-uh..." Adare frowned, "You alright there?"
Draighean's gaze wandered down the boy's slight curves, over his thin waist and legs, and back up, meeting the worried eyes, "I..." Maria appeared from nowhere and yanked Adare from Draighean's view away through the livingroom door, leaving him stunned and trying to catch his breath. What had almost happened? Had he just been about to...? Draighean rubbed his head, No! He couldn't let this happen. He would control himself.
Adare stumbled to the couch, crashing a heap on the cushions, "Wah...?" Maria darted over to him, sitting hastily beside him. "Are you insane?" Adare struggled to sit up, "W-What? Why?" Maria whispered into his ear, "You're driving him nuts with those clothes! Do you really want to set him off like that?!" Adare blinked, looking down at his skimpy outfit. "B-But, I..." Maria raised an eyebrow. "Is that... what you want?" Adare felt the blood rush to his cheeks, reddening his pale face, "W-Well, I wasn't g-going for it like that, but...!" Maria grinned. "I know how you feel. Going for the casual?" Adare nodded shyly, "But if it's to early for him to-" "No!" Maria took his face in her hands. "Try. You will get hurt, I hope you know, but just try." Adare set his hands over her's. "Ok, but I'll tone it down a bit with the shorts. Maybe a longer pair." Maria nodded, and he disappeared into Draighean's room.

Last edited by RitsukaofLoveless on Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
RitsukaofLoveless

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:12 pm

That wasn't that dirty. -pokes warning- There were tons of errors in the begining aswell.. so I got lost. xD

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by RitsukaofLoveless on Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:17 pm

I thought a guy in a skimpy outfit would give you mental images.
Draighean flicked off the kitchen watch, spotting his mother in the living room alone, striding over to where she sat, "Mom?" He whispered. Maria patted the seat beside her, "Sit down, honey. What is it?" Draighean collapsed onto the white cushions, dropping his head into his hands, "Mom, I can't help myself! What if I ever hurt him? What if I scarr his perfect complexion? How will I live with myself?" Maria draped an arm over his shoulders, "Draighean, sweety, this is normal for your first love." He didn't lift his head. "Noraml. Right. Me, noraml. For once." He muttered. Maria smacked the back of his head and he jerked up, holding the throbbing patch, "Mom!" Maria pointed a finger at the middle of his eyes, both of his black pupils following it, "Now you listen to me, Draighean Aimirgin Mushishi. No one ever walks out of these sort of thing without a bruise or two. Never. Got it? And even if what you do is really that bad, I'm sure he won't give a dang anyway just because it was from you!" Draighean stared at her. "He won't...?" Maria poked his forehead, "No, he won't. 'Cause I know little Adare enough to get that assumption. Now," she lowered her finger. "Try holding back the worst things you could do, even if it is better then what hurts him less." Draighean nodded soberly. Maria broke into a smile, hugging him close, "I'm going to a party, and won't be back until morning, ok? I'll probrably have a hangover, so don't bug me until I drag my sorry butt outta bed, got it?" Draighean hugged his mother back, smiling now, too. "Alright, Mom."
RitsukaofLoveless

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:21 pm

Well.. now that you mention it..

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by RitsukaofLoveless on Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:40 pm

Tolds you.
EVEN BIGGER WARNING!! Ok, look, this is where it gets bad. Please restrain yourself and ask me what happened for a tone-down if you don't think you will be able to keep your sanity after this. DO NOT BLOW THIS OFF!! Thank you.
Adare pulled on a pair of long elastic black shorts, checking himself in Draighean's mirror. Wow, I really am skinny. Huh. He smiled to himself and spun in tight circles, admiring his slim build. I like it. Not seeing Draighean at the door, he flopped down onto the bed, letting his head gently on the pillows.
"Oh! D-Draighean!" His boyfriend was obviously standing in the doorway watching him with eyes flecked with desire. Adare propped himself up on his elbows, nervous about the look. Draighean crossed the room at a steadily slow pace, crawling up ontop of him and bending down and kissing him. Adare relaxed internally, closing his eyes and letting his arms fall to his sides once more, reassured. Draighean's worry slipped away as instinct took over, hands snaking up Adare's shirt. Adare felt his face flush and he reached up, but ran his fingers through Draighean's neat blonde hair instead of pushing him away.
Maria disappeared out the front door, closing and locking it behind her with a worried purse to her lips.
RitsukaofLoveless

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by RitsukaofLoveless on Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:45 pm

Like it so far? *grins evily* Well, it's about to take one twist you'll never see coming!! (Don't say anything, please, Starr!!)

Morning light peeked through the dirty window, warming the pair sprawled out in bed. Adare opened his eyes, blinking at the wall. He glanced around and gaped. The blankets were twisted astray, pillows were either ripped or on the floor, he was leaning on Draighean's chest, and he was suprised that he felt almost nothing. Draighean was stroaking his head gently, eyes closed and facing the ceiling. Adare moved his hand to move and find Draighean's, merging their fingers.
Draighean looked down at him, worry creasing his features, "Adare?" Adare smiled, sitting up with his eyes on his boyfriend's, "'Morning, Draighean. Hey, don't give me that look. I'm fine." Draighean sank back into the bed, covering his face with his hands, "No you're not."
Adare turned to his mirror, gasping a choking sound.
His chalky white, smooth skin was bruised purple and red along his arms, worse on his stomach, a bit on his legs, then there was his neck.
It looked like it'd been bitten four hundred times, squeezed, sucked by a vampire, and mangled, yet stil intact.
He rubbed the blemished patches with amazement. "You're strong."
Draighean sat up, hugging him gingerly around his waist, "Adare, I'm sorry, I wouldn't have ever done anything on purpose, I swear, I..."
Adare kissed the top of his head, "Oh, don't fuss. I can't even feel them..." his eyes widened suddenly as his voice trailed off. Draighean jerked his head up, "Adare?! Adare, what's the matter?!"
Slowly, Adare slid away, darting into the bathroom and slamming the door behind him. Draighean had little question marks floating over his head as he studied the door, "A-Adare?" Hearing retching noises, he shrank back and sat stunned on his bed until the noise ceased.
He stumbled out of bed to the door and knocked quietly, "Adare?" He whispered.
"Oh, my head..." Draighen flung open the door and kneeled beside Adare at the bathtub, hands on his shoulders. "Adare? What...?"
Adare coughed once, then began to tremble, "Just a stomach ache, I'll be fine." He lifted his head, "I feel normal already."
Draighean ran a washcloth under warm water, helping clean his face gently, "Try to relax." Adare closed his eyes, letting the water run over his hot skin, "Hmm..."
Draighean finished and picked Adare up lightly in his arms, walking out to the bedroom and setting him under the covers, "I'll go ask Mom what you use fo-" He froze.
RitsukaofLoveless

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by RitsukaofLoveless on Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:31 pm

Adare raised an eyebrow, "What?" Draighean's gaze was locked on Adare's stomach. Adare slowly looked down, mouth hanging open. He threw off the blankets and stood in front of the mirror, pulling up his shirt. Draighean was standing frozen in the middle of the room, eyes locked on the bed where Adare used to be, breathing almost stopped.
Adare sucked in a deep breath, then let it out in one short yelp. He ran his hand over the small bump the size of a smoothed-out baseball and turned sideways to get a better perspective. "You have gotta be kidding me!" He was almost frantic with disbeleif, poking the bump tenderly. "What is this?!" He cried. His fingers caressed the thing with both hands now and his face looked as if he had been hit with a cenderblock as they examined himself.
After a minute, the door opened and Maria came running in, "What? What happened?" She stopped dead at Adare in the mirror, "Oh you have gotta be fucking kidding me." She whispered in a soft voice, eyes locked on the lump.
Adare heard two knocks on the front door and Maria turned, darting to answer it. Adare shook his head and strode over to Draighean, standing in front of him. The boy's gaze didn't wander a milimeter. Adare set his hands on Draighean's cheeks, "Draighean!" He cried. "Please, look at me!" Draighean didn't do anything. Adare felt tears in his eyes, "Draighean, tell me you're mad! Tell me you hate me! Yell and shout and scream, just say something!" That did it. Draighean took Adare's face in his hands, wild eyes studying his expression, "Oh my God, Adare, are you alright? Does it hurt?"
Adare blinked away his tears, "Hurt? No, I-" Draighean pulled him close, "Are you in pain?" Adare squinted at him, "You'd think I'd be upest I have a disease instead of hurting, huh? I'm fine, ya big moron!" Draighean looked at him for a second, then let him go, shaking his head, "Adare, I'm so-" Adare clamped a hand over Draighean's mouth. He scowled, "Don't give me that crap. I agreed, so it's part my fault too, even if this is a bit IMPOSSIBLE!!" Draighean lowered Adare's hand, "Adare... are you pregnant?" "Of CoUrSe I aM YoU IdIoT!!!!" Adare screamed. "Adare? Are you there?" Draighean sprang up two inches at the voices over his shoulder, whirling around to see both of Adare's parents at the doorway. Adare ducked behind Draighean, "Mother?! Father?!" The two adults exchanged glances, "Adare, where have you been? We were worried sick!"
Maria appeared behind them, "Sorry, they brought the police with them!" Adare cringed, wrapping his arms protectivly around the lump, "Draighean!" Draighean moved to hide Adare more, "What do you want?" Adare resisted the urge to slap the back of his head, "They're my parents, you nimrod! They want to take me home!" He hissed. Draighean sweatdropped. "Oh. Right." Adare's mother stepped forward, "And we want you home now, yong man. That is an order, not a suggestion."

Last edited by RitsukaofLoveless on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
RitsukaofLoveless

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by RitsukaofLoveless on Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:33 pm

*laughs like a phsyco maniac* Told you!!!!
RitsukaofLoveless

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:23 pm

I couldn't say anything. xD
I wasn't on. I was at school. DD=
But still.. creepy.
I didn't think you would ACTUALLY go through with it, and yet here I am reading it. o.o;;

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by RitsukaofLoveless on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:46 pm

*sniggers* Yup, I'm bad.
RitsukaofLoveless

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:03 pm

Sniggers? xDD

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by RitsukaofLoveless on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:24 pm

*shrugs* What? It's my word.
Draighean turned to Adare, leaning down to whisper in his ear, "Let them see you, but don't show them." His voice was soft. Adare nodded, stepping out from behind him to face his parents, "Mom, dad, I'm fine." The two adults rushed forward, snatching him up into a hug that just avoided squashing the lump, "Come on, Adare, lets go home."
Adare yanked away as they started for the door, "No! Mother, Father, I don't want to leave!" Draighean came up beside him, "And we don't want him gone."
Adare's mother scowled, "Well, he's our son, so you have no right to take him away from us." "I am not your property," Adare spat. "I have the right to make my own descions, and this is my first. I'm not leaving."
Draighean slid a protective hand around Adare's elbow, "Easy, Adare." He whispered. Adare took a deep breath as his parents narrowed their eyes at him, "You are our son, and we love you. Why won't you come home?"
Adare glanced at Draighean's stiff expression. "Because they're like my second family here, that's why. Besides, you have Alexandria. You don't need me, you want me." Adare's mother flinched. "We do need you, Adare. We love you."
Adare scowled at her, "No, you're just afraid you'll lose me and never see me again. And although I wouldn't argue with that, it's not gonna happen!" Adare's father stepped foreward, "As your parents, we demand you come home, Adare!"
Adare clung to Draighean, "I refuse. What will it take to get you to leave me be?" Adare's mother cleared her throat, "Give us one good reason why you want to stay." Adare's father looked at her, then back at Adare. "One."
Draighean nodded at Adare and slid his arms around his waist from behind. Adare grasped Draighean's arms as they crossed under and over his lump, "I love Draighean."
Both adults were wide-eyes with shock as Maria lead them out and pushed them out the door, "Have a good afternoon."
Draighean sighed, breathing in the scent of Adare's shampoo, "Brave, Adare."
Adare pulled him down a bit and kissed him, moaning, "It's these mood swings, that was just a pissed-off flare."
Draighean chuckled, rubbing his stomach, "I see. Now, about that lump..."
RitsukaofLoveless

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by RitsukaofLoveless on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:47 pm

Adare sat in the back of Maria's car in the middle seat, Draighean beside him to his left and Maria driving. He had one arm around his lump and the other at his side holding Draighean's hand.
Maria turned out of their neighborhood, "So you really think you're... pregnant?"
Adare cuddled his stomach, "I know I am. I've never had mood swings like this, and my head is thinking two things at once." Draighean's ears perked, "What is the other side of your head thinking?" Adare focused for a second as they passed Mc Donalds, "It's aweful dark in here, and warm. I can't wait to get out into the cold and light. Can't wait, can't wait... is what it's chanting." Draighean gazed at him, "Adare, are you saying you can hear the baby?" Adare's eyes widened, "Ohmigod! I can!" he laughed, "This is incredible! Wait, he's saying something different..." Draighean pulled Adare closer, leaning his forehead in his hair.
Adare smiled, "He says... he says he loves me. He loves you, too, Maria. This kid has full access to my memories until he's born, so he knows you like I do." Maria grinned, "Aw, thanks, kid!"
Adare frowned, "What about your father?" He waited for a response, Draighean's expression hidden in black locks. Adare burst out laughing suddenly, making Maria swerve, "What the hell?!"
Adare laughed and laughed, doubling over. Draighean blinked. "What did he say?"
Adare wiped his eyes, tears of laughter glistening on his cheeks as he laughed, "He says you must be a moron if I keep calling you all these names," he sighed, smiling and massaging the lump, "No, he's a wonderful person. Don't worry about that lug." Draighean smiled. "What a bratty child." Adare winced, "He kicked me, don't tease him. But he apologizes for assuming you were a bad person. He's saying he was only given a brain at three this morning and doesn't quite know how to control it yet." That made him laugh again.
Draighean poked the center of the lump as Maria pulled into the doctor's parkinglot. "Hey, with you're smarts, that's no excuse, young man!" Adare listened for a second, grinning, "He said, Young man...? I'm barely one cell! How am I a man?!" Draighean felt a thump against his finger as he poked him again, "Oy, be nice to your mother! He feels everything as well as I do, if not more!" The thumps ceased.
Adare waited until Draighean had climbed out of the car to hop down himself, "I hope no one we know is here. They might think I have cancer, and I don't want to worry anyone." Draighean took his hand, leading him up the steps, "Hopefully, it's empty." Adare cussed as they reahed the top, "For such a small load, it's a crapload of work with just stairs!" They walked in and the doctor took them immedietly.
RitsukaofLoveless

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:49 am

o.o
The only way I can read this is I think one character's a female (or course, I metally know they're male..). xD That'd be Adare..

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Princess on Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:36 am

*laughs alittle.* (I thought I held the metal for bickering you two.)

Awsome so far little panther.
Dark Princess
Elite Writer

Female
Number of posts : 793

Points 2.0 : 101
Registration date : 2008-03-27

View user profile http://darkenednights.forumandco.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. on Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:59 am

Wow. Didn't think you'd actually do it. Very good, though.
Artemis F.
Writing Star

Male
Number of posts : 413

Points 2.0 : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-27

View user profile http://rpgworldwide.motion-forum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by RitsukaofLoveless on Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:35 am

*claps hands*
Yay, thank you!!
I'm trying to make him look more and more like a girl. ^.^
Draighean smiled as well, kissing the top of his head, "And I love you both."

A few minutes later, the door cracked open and a tall man wearing a white coat and thin black rimmed glasses walked in. He smiled gently at them, short wavy brown hair shinning under the lights and green eyes studying them, "So, what do we have here? Two boys? That's unusual. I'm Dr. Swyhart." Draighean smiled back, unphased, "Yes, and we have a problem, Mr Swyhart."
Adare let his hand beside him reluctantly, revealing the bump, "What do you think?" The Dr. S. frowned and took out a stephascope, pressing it gingerly to the lump. Adare shrank back a bit at it's cold touch, but held firm. Draighean stiffened.
Dr. S.'s face broke into a gape of disbeleif, moving the round end around the thing, "A-A beating heart the size of a thumbtack! This is impossible!"
Adare sighed, "Well, obviously not if it's happened to me." Draighean relaxed a little, "It happened a few nights ago. We were worried he had a disese or something."
Mr. Swyhart gaped up at them, "How did you do it?"
Adare smiled, "He says, Natural budding, Dr. Both of their DNA combined made me, but it's extremly rare to have anything like I am. He's rather smart."
Dr. Swyhart cocked his head, "'He?'" Driaghean tightened his grip on Adare, "The baby. They share thoughts."
Dr. S. shook his head, "You have broken the laws of science! This... this is huge!"
Adare's face drained. Draighean glared at the Doctor, "We do not want this out. He has enough to deal with." Dr. S. pleaded with them, "But this is the biggest thing since the bombing on Hiroshima! We have a genetic experiment to try!" Adare shook his head, "Not with my boy, you don't. I'm not risking anything with him."
Dr. S. scowled, "I can rip him out and take him with me."
That did it. Driaghean pulled back his arm tightly and slammed it into the Doctor's face, sending him into a crater in the opposite wall. He blew a gust of air over the blood on his knuckles, "Lets get outta here."
RitsukaofLoveless

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by RitsukaofLoveless on Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:57 am

Maria drove through slow traffic, Draighean and Adare in the back. The two boys snuggled together and gazed out the window at the quiet noon day.
Adare winced, "I think he's hungry. Do I just eat normal things..?" Draighean rubbed his arm, holding him close.
Adare nodded slowly, "He says, Anything you usually would, just don't drink or smoke. Like I'd do that to him."
Draighean smiled, "We'll make you something at home. How does a riceball sound?" Adare grinned, "Cool. You're an awesome coo-"
Police sirens screaming behind them broke him off. Draighean whirled around, glaring at the two cars as they tailed them, "Maria, they're after us."
Maria grinned, ""Hang on, boys!" Then, she took of through the stream of cars like a lightning bolt. The police car followed. Maria drove around a fruit stand. So did the police. Finally, she drove to a cliff and perched near the church at the bottom, "Get out and hide, I'll get 'em!" Draighean helped Adare out, walking him away from the car, "Thank you, Mom!"
As she disappeared, they climbed into the church without a sound.

The church looked like the twilight zone, with huge painted Holy Mary glass windows that let barely any light through, tinting everything red. Long wooden pews covered in red cushion lined every wall, and to their left and right, two hallways lead around the sides of them to the alter at the far end of the huge room. Draighean walked to the nearest pew, setting Adare down gently on the cushion, "You alright?"
Adare nodded, "Yeah. He says, Good lord, we're in a church?! I'm a sin, why are we here?!" Draighean kneeled in front of him, "Because we're being chased. Your mother is just going to have to be my girlfriend for awhile, alright? Now be calm." Adare smiled, "Alright, but only because Mother's in danger." Draighean smiled, "That's my boy."

RitsukaofLoveless

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:24 pm

o.o
Stupid docter. xD

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by RitsukaofLoveless on Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:41 pm

Draighean got to his feet and looked around the carpeted area. There were two couples in their seventies sitting scattered about in the pews, as on the side of the alter there was a group of people singing. Must be the choir. Adare shrank back as one of the little girls around six in the group locked her hazel eyes on his. Draighean stepped in front of him, but the girl's eyes did not waver. She seperated from the group and glided over to them, red wavy hair bouncing around a tan face.
Draighean set his hand on her black dress shoulder before she could get to Adare, "What-" The girl brushed his hand off like it wasn't clamped on as hard as he could get it, kneeling in front of Adare. She looked up at him and he relaxed a bit.
Small hands reached out, gently pressing on the rounded lump. The girl closed her eyes, "He says," "She sees me," Adare and the girl said in unison. Draighean crouched beside her, "Is there anything wrong with him?"
The girl smiled gently, shaking her head, "No. He is quite the beautiful child. Congradulations." Adare smiled, "I'm glad. How can you...?" The girl opened her eyes to gaze at him, "I was a similar case. Both of my parents were female, as his are both male." she cocked her head, "What's his name?"
Adare and Draighean exchanged glances, "We don't know. We haven't gotten around to giving him one." The girl blinked, "How long have you had him?" Draighean touched the lump with his fingertips, "About three nights." The girl nodded, "I see. My name is Matitiu, because I was born the month of beauty. He will be born in two weeks, if not less, so he must have a name for this month." Adare thought for a second, "What about Bran?" Draighean scowled, "Raven Boy? Welsh, no doubt. No, something better." Matitiu smiled. Adare leaned sideways against the wooden bench back, "Tenogene?" Draighean almost laughed, "Draighean and Tenogene. No way. Every time you'd say 'gene' we'd both turn around."
Adare chuckled, "Right." Matitiu lifted her head up to them, "What about 'Avon?'" Draighean and Adare looked at each other, "I like it." "Yeah, it's different. He likes it too." Matitiu rose quietly to her feet, "He loves it. I must go, but take care of him, alright?" Draighean nodded, "We're his parents, you don't have to tell us twice." Adare nodded as well. With a smile, a twirl, and spin, the little girl was gone, vanished into thin air.
RitsukaofLoveless

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next