Don't say you love me

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Don't say you love me

Post by VampireYuuki on Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:04 pm

The next morning, Rei woke to Cain staring at the ceiling blankly beside him and smiled, "Hey, Cain." Cain didn't answer. Rei frowned, "What is it?" Cain slowly closed his eyes, "I'm horrible." Rei blinked, "What? Why?" Cain turned over on his side to face him and leaned their foreheads together, "Because I hurt you." Rei was suprised. He felt his arms and legs, stretching his neck a bit, and checked everything was in place. Nothing hurt too bad, it was just soreness in his muscles. "How, exactly?" Cain reached down between them and brought Rei's hand up, holding it to the side of his face. Rei gasped in shock. His whole arm was covered in flat dark purple bruises, yellow in some places, worse in others. He looked at his othe arm. Same there. Sitting up, he noticed it was from his chest down, and stopped at his knee caps. "Ok, this is weird. I didn't feel a thing!" Cain sat up as well, hanging his head, "You were kind of busy the whole time. Rei blushed. He was right. "Well, as long as I wear my uniform, no one'll see them, right?" Cain took a mirror off the tableside and handed it to him. Rei gazed at himself, now in total shock, at the marks and bruises up and down his neck to the bottom of his chin. There were bite molds, purple bruises and red patches. "Did you do...?!" Cain leaned his head on Rei's shoulder, "I'm so sorry... Rei, I didn't mean to..." Rei ran a finger all across his neck, still amazed, "Hey, I'll just wear a neck-bandage. No big deal. They just look like a vampire munched on me." It was all Cain could do not to burst out crying. Dry sobs, because vampires could not cry, of course, but still. Rei shivered as Cain lifted his head and got out of the bed. "Wow, that was... a different experience. Not bad, though. I thought you'd really get me." Cain, pulling on his clothes, froze, "How's that?" Rei got up as well and began dressing, "I thought you would criple me temporarily. Nice self-control, and I'm not joking." Cain stiffened, but finished buttoning his uniform suit jacket. "I can't beleive I did that. To you, of all people!" Rei finished dressing himself and pulled out his medical tape. "It's alright, practice makes perfect." Cain whirled on him, livid. "I will never do that again!" Rei wrapped the white bandage around his bruises and caught it in place with a clip, "Ok, ok. I'll need time to heal anyway." Cain shook with anger as Rei crossed the room, but it faded when he kissed him encouragingly, "Hey, I'm fine. Lets get to class, ok? Come on," He hooked his arm around Cain's and lead him out into the hallway.
VampireYuuki
Learned Writer

Female
Number of posts : 62

Points 2.0 : 0
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://www.ratemydrawings.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RitsukaofLoveless on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:04 pm

O.O *falls over*
So NOT cute....
RitsukaofLoveless

Male
Number of posts : 933

Points 2.0 : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-26

View user profile http://2bagen.myminicity.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Princess on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:15 pm

*pats Ritsuka.*
cool update. (reminds me of BD.)
Dark Princess
Elite Writer

Female
Number of posts : 793

Points 2.0 : 101
Registration date : 2008-03-27

View user profile http://darkenednights.forumandco.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by RitsukaofLoveless on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:17 pm

*purrs*
It is good, though.
RitsukaofLoveless

Male
Number of posts : 933

Points 2.0 : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-26

View user profile http://2bagen.myminicity.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireYuuki on Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:23 pm

As bell rang for the end of seventh period, Cain hooked his arm around Rei's and followed the crowd out into the courtyard. Pulling him to an empty space by the tall black metal gates and whispering in his ear, "I want you to see something," he nodded towords the street. Rei blinked, then smiled, "Ok. Lets go." The couple slipped passed the guards into the busy roads of the most romantic city in the world, heading for the very heart of the buildings.

That night at nine 'o clock, Rei sat between Cain's legs at the side of the cement-side river that flowed down the center, watching the stars light up one by one and the moon shine down on them. Cain leaned back on his hands, "You like it? It's the zero full moon, the next one will be the first. On Halloween." Rei clacked his heels on the cement drop side, sighing happily, "It's beautiful." Cain leaned forward, wrapping his arms around Rei's waist and setting his chin in his hair, sighing, "Will you come out here with me Halloween night, Rei?" Rei set his own arms over Cain's, "Alright." A dark bunch of cloaked figures standing in an alleyway nearby caught Cain's attention. He kissed Rei's head and untwined his arms, "Be right back, ok?" Rei nodded, curling up in a ball for warmth as Cain rose to his feet and walked over to the group.
There were three cloaked figures standing in a tight circle. The first that turned to Cain pushed off his hood, revealing a mess of spikey brown hair and gleaming red eyes, "Cain, huh? 'Bout time." Cain narrowed his eyes, "My apologies, Brandon, I couldn't get out sooner." The second figure pushed off her own hood and shook out her blonde hair, liquid gold eyes big and bright in the moonlight, "It's fine. Now, have you found anyone, little brother?" Cain hesitated, "Vinyara, I have but one, but I don't beleive you will approve." All vampires not born into the family line of the Shinigari's have red eyes, all of them male. Female vampires were born and chose their mates, turning them to their side and staying with them until the end of eternity. Brandon leaned to peer over his shoulder, "That kid? But it's a male human!" Cain growled at him. He hated his sister's mate. Vinyara grasped two fingers of his fingers, pulling him back to her side, "You will not be able to mate with him, brother." Cain crossed his arms, silent. Brandon sneered, "What? Couldn't get a simple female to follow you around like a puppy?" Two miliseconds and Cain's teeth were at his throat, "No girl could love me like he does." Vinyara pushed him away, Brandon rubbing his neck, "Brother," she sighed like a gust of wind across a valley, "none of us could ever understand how it feels to be the only male vampire born into
our clan, so I'l let you have this boy, but he will do you no good." Cain turned away, "He means the world to me. That's all I ask." He took a step forward, but stopped, "Norah, I expect this conversation to be kept from the elders until the time is right. Understand?" The last figure hovering amoung them pushed off her hood, short red hair bouncing and gold eyes dull, "Yes cousin." She said with disdain. Jealous she herself had to work for her cousin because he was born of royal blood, while she was not, Norah took out her hatred on Cain for a vent. Cain turned his golden eyes at her questioningly, but was gone in an instant. Norah's eyes began glowing green, "Of course, my prince."
VampireYuuki
Learned Writer

Female
Number of posts : 62

Points 2.0 : 0
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://www.ratemydrawings.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:02 pm

Creepy. o.o
Vampires...

HOLLEHS: Now come tree-size!
Holleh talks hotter than the sun. ;o
Holleh is an IN-SPURR-AY-SHUN. Believe it.
She thinks an artichoke is a type of fish.
She also gives lap-dances. To beds.
Holleh can van like a man.
xStarr_x3
Elite, Supreme, Whiz, Prodigy, Super-Duper World-Class Writer

Female
Number of posts : 7005

Points 2.0 : 5901
Registration date : 2008-05-22

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/awhisperinthedark

Back to top Go down

Post by RitsukaofLoveless on Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:56 pm