Stranded

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stranded

Post by BPahl88 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:44 am

I like the topic of being stranded on an island with no one else there. I've always liked that topic, so I thought I'de make a story. I'm going by parts, so this is not the entire story.
*******************************************************************************************

The radiant sun was shining down on the vast, blue sea. The calm winds and the noise of the steady waves were perfect. All was calm. All was peaceful. This seemed like heaven. The birds chirping and the fish swimming were a part of that heaven. Suddenly, a small boat in the distance appeared. It had a family of three, Robert, a thirteen year old son, and his mother and father.
The family had been planning this trip for half a year. Robert was the most exited of all. They were all going to go on a camping trip, but first had to cross the Golden Sea. They would have then entered onto the shores of Bronze Island, a fairly large island of wilderness and life. To Robert, it seemed like the best, most favorite trip of his life so far, and will ever be.
The three have been paddling for hours at least and it was getting darker. The gorgeous sun was setting. It was filled with red, orange, yellow, pink and purple. They then saw an island. They were nearly there. Robert, because of getting over excited, nearly tipped the boat over. His mom yelled at him, and he became silent. But inside of him, he seemed the happiest boy on the planet.
The waves were picking up in speed and height. The boat was rocking back and forth. Then, the noise all three had been dreading just sounded. The boom and rumbling of the thunder had killed all of the joy and glee from Robert. He was now very scarred. He saw lightning. Then, it was pouring over all of their heads. The waves crashed. They were in a storm. They were in a life-threatening situation.

*******************************************************************************************
Okay, you can say that's part one I guess. I don't know. To be continued... Colorful
BPahl88
Dang, this user has a lot of posts....

Male
Number of posts : 3342

Points 2.0 : 2196
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile http://writersclubforum.lightbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranded

Post by Hazel on Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:10 am

Nice start. I thought you did a great job!! Very Happy

Hazel, the pizza eating, hand walking, inconspicuous ninja, who secretly enjoys eating ice cream while singing at the top of her lungs and dancing around like a maniac, has mega cool superpowers in which she will one day save the world that always seems to be in peril. That is her purpose in life.
Hazel

Female
Number of posts : 11563

Points 2.0 : 10202
Registration date : 2008-04-10

View user profile http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/619558

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlite Knight on Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:28 am

I think so to, it seems interesting! And you left an evil cliffhanger...

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·`¤~ Join the Kingdom of Darkness, or this shall be your fate.~¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·`¤
Moonlite Knight
Prodigy Writer

Female
Number of posts : 2031

Points 2.0 : 469
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1221019/Moonlite_Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BPahl88 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:57 pm

Well, sorry about the "evil cliffhanger". He he... anyways, here's part 2. Glad you enjoyed the 1st! Colorful

Part 2
The boat tossed and turned and the thunder boomed. The lightning struck over and over. The waves were fierce. The rain was obnoxious. It had turned from a pleasant afternoon, to a fierce and brutal night. This is what everybody on camping trips or on the sea hates the most. And it was happening to them.

The waves now where as tall as trees. They crashed down, then another rose, and then crashed. It was a continual cycle of doom and horror. The winds were now horrendous and it was hard to breathe when your face was in the wind. They all felt like they were in prison or a dungeon. They needed to get on shore, and quickly. But there was a major problem, the winds and waves were pushing then away from shore.

Robert’s parents were screaming and his father was holding him tightly. Then, a huge wave crashed onto the boat, and it carried the two loving parents with it. Robert yelled and screamed. He saw his parents one last time, them trying very bravely to swim back to the boat, and Robert tried to paddle towards them, but it was useless. They were gone, gone. Nothing nor nobody could get them back, back in the boat.

After hours of yelling for his parents to come back and to hang on to the boat for dear life, the storm had died down. There was no trace of the storm nor his parents. Robert felt he was going to throw up. After all of that, everything was swell again, the birds in flocks chirping, the fish splashing, and the sun was out, on a clear day. Robert finally curled up, shedded a couple of tears from each eye, and then went to sleep.

Robert awoke. He was still scared about his parents being gone and being left alone. He sat up and saw the sun setting. It was the same red with orange, yellow, pink and purple he had seen yesterday, a day he will never forget. That’s what was always so trouble-some for Robert; he always hates the fact that he remembers the negative more than the positive.
He sighed.

Robert looked at the sea. He started to cry. This had seemed like torture to Robert. Everything. He hated it, hated it with his heart. He then looked around. He couldn’t be out here in the middle of the ocean, he had to be on land. He thought which way the waves were going. He then decided that he will paddle the opposite direction of the calm waves. But now it was dark, he had to make one last decision as of right now. He thought to himself, Should I go now, or wait until tomorrow? He yawned. I guess tomorrow. Robert again curled up and went back to sleep.

Okay, I think I left out some details or something. Tell me what you think. Thanx! Colorful
BPahl88

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jeberexa on Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:45 pm

Nice story!

The first part though, just seemed to happen to fast. He was in heaven, then BOOM! There was a storm. You could of sort of eased into the crashing waves and stuff like that.

Also, can you sort of tell us what kind of boat they were on in the middle of the ocean?

Very Happy
jeberexa

Male
Number of posts : 298

Points 2.0 : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile http://www.kidpolitic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BPahl88 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:47 pm

Well, i guess I can just tell you now, becasue I'm not done with part 3. Um... let's say they were in a canoe. I didn't make that clear. Sorry. But anyways, thanx! Very Happy
BPahl88

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content