Don't kill me for this.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't kill me for this.....

Post by Hazel on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Another video! Woooo I'm on a role. This one isn't as good I'm so not going to lie. All the same I think I've got a pretty good plot in there maybe. Still leaning on the other plot.....a lot. But I do looooove love love the song I used anyways Razz
I think it's obvious which movie is better but if you watched the other trailer, tell me which plot you liked better Smile

OH AND ONE LAST THING! If anyone is writing a story and wants a book trailer, PLEASE PLEASE please please (I'm not to proud to beg) ask me to make you one! I'm running out of my own plots! Or if you want to just throw some ideas out there, that would be cool Razz And the people on yahoo answers are the worst so I don't even know why I bothered asking XD

Last edited by Hazel on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Hazel, the pizza eating, hand walking, inconspicuous ninja, who secretly enjoys eating ice cream while singing at the top of her lungs and dancing around like a maniac, has mega cool superpowers in which she will one day save the world that always seems to be in peril. That is her purpose in life.
Hazel

Female
Number of posts : 11563

Points 2.0 : 10202
Registration date : 2008-04-10

View user profile http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/619558

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't kill me for this.....

Post by BPahl88 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:20 am

*Wields ax in anticipation*
*Puts ax down because you ordered us NOT to kill* Happy

I'll admit, the first one's better. Maybe it has better picture animation, or maybe it just flat-out has zombies, but still.

Is this supossed to be like this girl got "murdered" and "drowned" but survived and swam? Or am I off...? Just asking.

BPahl88
Dang, this user has a lot of posts....
Dang, this user has a lot of posts....

Male
Number of posts : 3342

Points 2.0 : 2196
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile http://writersclubforum.lightbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:18 am

Eeeeek no axe! O.o

No, she was killed (drowned) and as a ghost wants revenge against her killer and all those who gave up and called it an accident.
I knew the first movie was better, it was easier to make too. But I'm a little hung up on plots. I think I'll do both. Probably the other first though because it seems to be more favorable Razz

Hazel, the pizza eating, hand walking, inconspicuous ninja, who secretly enjoys eating ice cream while singing at the top of her lungs and dancing around like a maniac, has mega cool superpowers in which she will one day save the world that always seems to be in peril. That is her purpose in life.
Hazel

Female
Number of posts : 11563

Points 2.0 : 10202
Registration date : 2008-04-10

View user profile http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/619558

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top