Wing of an Angel

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Wing of an Angel

Post by Hazel on Sun May 25, 2008 3:27 am

This is so super good. Very Happy

Hazel, the pizza eating, hand walking, inconspicuous ninja, who secretly enjoys eating ice cream while singing at the top of her lungs and dancing around like a maniac, has mega cool superpowers in which she will one day save the world that always seems to be in peril. That is her purpose in life.
Hazel

Female
Number of posts : 11563

Points 2.0 : 10202
Registration date : 2008-04-10

View user profile http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/619558

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. on Sun May 25, 2008 7:59 pm

Thank you, my dear.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Golden sunshine filtered through Bran's closed eyes, making his head turn away. "Ugh..." He opened his eyes, blinking out the window at the morning sun. "Bran!" Stephan leapt up, running to his friend's side as he sat up. Bran rubbed his head. "Whoa. What time is it?" Stephan smiled. "Only about seven 'o clock. Wanna start out?" Bran slid out of bed, stretching his long arms over his head. "Wheres Cadel?" His small companion pointed at the couch at the far side of the room, where Cadel sat with his knees hugged to his chest staring at the TV screen. Bran strode over, tapping his shoulder testingly. Cadel blinked several times, looking up in suprise. "Oh! Your awake!" Bran laughed. "Yes, but it didn't look as if you were. Come on, lets get our stuff together." The three checked over their supplies and changed into fresh outfits, Cadel pulling a new green baseball cap over his ears backwards.

Painters paint their pictures on canvas, but musicians paint their pictures on silence. I happen to be both.
-Leopold Stokowski
Artemis F.
Writing Star

Male
Number of posts : 413

Points 2.0 : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-27

View user profile http://rpgworldwide.motion-forum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. on Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:11 pm

The sun hung behind fluffy white clouds, shining down on the trio of boys walking down a path made in the middle of two grassy feilds. Bran strode out in front, black hair swishing around his golden-green eyes and tight black shirt hugging his slim form. Stephan and Cadel walked together in unison, one wearing red and the other green. They climbed a hillside and upon reaching the top, collapsed in a circle overlooking another mile or two of cool grasslands. Bran laid back, hands behind his head, and sighed heavily from behind his black sunglasses, "We walked, what, about five miles by now?" Stephan sat indian-style on a nearby rock, nodding, "Yup. About that length. Hey, wheres Cadel?" The friends looked at each other.
"Cadel!"

Cadel crouched next to a creek, hands folded against the damp ground, baseballcap in his pack and staring intently at a brown rabbit across from him. His gaze remained fixed on the dark lump as he started slowly forward, invisible in the underbrush. Suddenly, he leapt across the small line of water with a cry, "Bunny!" Bran and Stephan came running to the base of the hill just in time to see him rolling on the ground with the rabbit - cuddling it. They sank to their knees, flinging their packs to the ground beside them. "Cadel, you moron! Wolves eat rabbits, not play with them," Bran barked. Stephan laughed, "Would you look at that!" The brown rabbit chewed gently on Cadel's wolf ears, then hopped off him. He rolled back and forth happily, "Yay! Bunny!" They decided to camp there that night, next to the stream.

Painters paint their pictures on canvas, but musicians paint their pictures on silence. I happen to be both.
-Leopold Stokowski
Artemis F.
Writing Star

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. on Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:54 pm

Cadel ran around the path's edges, sniffing everything on all fours, flowers and rocks all. He bounded passed a laughing Stephan, making his friend almost fall backwards. "Wah!!" Bran caught him under his arms, setting him on his feet. "Oy! Be careful!" Cadel half turned back, grinning. "Sorry, Steph! Sorry, Bran!" They both blinked at each other as he darted away up the path.

As the next town came into view, Bran smiled. "Hey, come on, lets go see if they have the institute here." Stephan and Cadel struggled to keep up with him as he began running down the hill twords the village.

(short and sweet. sorry 4 the length!)

-Leopold Stokowski
Artemis F.
Writing Star

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. on Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:53 pm

Bran, Stephan and Cadel sat in a small resturant behind an overhanging curtain, huddled together on stools at the counter. Bran pushed his black glasses up his nose with his middle fingers, silent as the chef made their order behind the desk. His black bangs drooped down around his pale face, giving him the look of a juvenile as he kept his face expressionless. Stephan was doing the same and leaned his elbow on the counter top, resting his chin in his palm. Cadel had pulled the edge of his black cap over his eyes, soft brown hair sticking out around the ends. He twirled a black key on his finger, his other arm lain out before him on the hard wood.

The chef wasn't mildly suprised to see how unsociable the boys were acting. They had a lot of orphans around here that did the same. So he did the only thing he could do, served them with a smile. He set their meals in front of them with a pair of chopsticks beside the plates, "Here you go, boys." The three snapped the wood into two seperate sticks and began eating quietly. The chef smiled. Since there was no one else in shop, he thought he might try to talk to these new boys, "So, what brings you three into an empty town like this?" Bran swallowed his mouthful and took a sip of his water. "We were wondering if, by any chance, you folks might have a science institute nearby?" The chef thought for a minute, "Ah, yes, we do. It's just up the hill on the opposite side of town. Why would you want to go there?" Cadel pushed the edge of his cap up a bit, "Lookin' for someone that works there." Stephan gave a sharp nod, "Yeah, we're orphans, see? And he's the only one left to go to, so here we are." Bran chuckled darkly. "Now you must be wondering why a bunch of kids are out here by themselves, aren't you?" The chef dried his hands on a towel, instantly curious. "Yes, I am. Do the people who were looking after you before know your here?" Bran shook his head, "They're all dead. It's just the three of us now." The chef smiled gently, "Such strong boys you are. Well, I'll leave you to finish up." As he went around back to wash dishes, the three teens grinned at each other. "Perfect."

-Leopold Stokowski
Artemis F.
Writing Star

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. on Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:41 am

After paying the bill for their food, the three thanked the chef and began heading twords the institute. As they reached the top of the hill, Cadel whistled. The building was bigger then they had guessed, and had hundreds of guards on patrol all over the place. Lights shone down over the grounds like spotlights and surrounding the perimeter was a high chain fence topped off with barbed wire. "This might be a problem." Bran shook his head with a grim expression. "Come on, lets get a better look around." Stephan followed the pair down the hill to some bushes up against the fence, kneeling beside them. Bran swept all of the institute with eager eyes, searching for a weak spot he could not find. He cursed under his breath. "Theres only one way to get into a place like that." Cadel and Stephan looked at him. "How?" Bran sat back in the grass with a sigh. "We have to let them capture us." "What?!" Stephan cried. "They might killus!" Cadel thought for a minute. "Thats a good idea. But we need a plan." Bran nodded in agreement. "Yeah, come on. Lets get someplace hidden." The other two let him lead them to an abandoned shack not far from the institute and squeeze inside.

-Leopold Stokowski
Artemis F.
Writing Star

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Minerva on Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:54 pm

Good job, Arty, you actualy put your good skill to work. Keep it up.
Minerva
Learned Writer

Female
Number of posts : 36

Registration date : 2008-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. on Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:18 pm

In the hidden shak half-underground, the three boys sat around a small round table on rock chairs. Bran ran his finger gently across the map Cadel had snatched from the resturant. Although it had a small view of the institute, it was all they had. "Everyone know what to do once we're inside?" Cadel nodded, but Stephan frowned. "Yeah, but what...? How do we let them catch us?" Bran rose suddenly, glaring down at the two. "Completly seperatly. One at a time, alright? If they cauch us altogether, they may suspect we came together and will try to escape by formulating a plan. Seperating us into seperate prisons is not part of the plan." Stephan nodded grimly. "Got it. Who'll go first?" Cadel and him looked at Bran. Bran narrowed his eyes. "Sorry, but going last is part of phase one." Cadel sighed. "Alright, then. Stephan, good luck!" Stephan scowled. "Fine. My excuse will be I was looking for new hunting waters. Don't use the same one." As he turned to go, Bran tossed him a knife and he caught it backwards. "Thanks." Bran smiled. "Good luck, friend."

-Leopold Stokowski
Artemis F.
Writing Star

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. on Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:32 pm

Stephan stood on an overhanging cliff above a wide stream that flowed underneath the fence and right into the second section of the building. He scowled again and flexed his pale arms exposed to the night air. The moon hung overhead, a glowing orange, down on the short teen. Black boots and gunner coat aside, Stephan stood only in a black turtle neck with no sleeves and tight black jeans. Taking a running start, Stephan darted to the edge of the cliff and crouched, springing out over the water and diving neatly into the gentle-flowing current. He felt his dorsal fin protrude from his back, smiling as the gills formed on both sides of his neck. Closing his eyes, a set of sharp shark teeth slid down over his lower lip as he stuck his arms out to his sides. The fingers grew together like flippers and he opened his eyes to see through to fully black eyes shinning in the orange glow of light penetrating the water's surface. With a grin that could make your skin crawl and send shivers through your bloodstream, he licked his pink tounge over his knife-like teeth and took off twords the bottom of the fence. Ramming it fullforce, Stephan broke right through and set off the alarm. As soon as he was in full view of all the guards and his fin was cutting through his wet heaven, a net was dropped over him and he was hauled into the brightly lit building.

-Leopold Stokowski
Artemis F.
Writing Star

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. on Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:46 pm

Still not fully human yet, Stephan gasped for air as the guards dumped him on a smooth white floor in front of a man hidden in shadows. Landing on his left arm, he heard it crack suddenly. His gills faded and his breathing returned to normal, eyes blinking back to their dark green color and regaining pupils. "So, what do we have here? Another one of his species?" Stephan rubbed his arm as his fins transformed back into shivering pale legs. "W-What?" The man chuckled darkly. "You are neither human nor animal. That makes you a +Beast, you filthy creature." The remark stung more then the man could ever know, but Stephan was stronger than that. "I am human. Do not try and insult me." The man's chuckle died away in his throat as Stephan flashed his rows of needle sharp teeth. "You disgusting creature. Bloodthirsty monster!" Stephan's smile faded. "I-I'm not a m-monster." His teeth melted back to normal, human once more. He struggled to his feet, holding his arm as it bled from a wound in the elbow. "I am a human, like anyone else. Just... different." The man scowled. "You are no more human than this," his hand pointed to a black cylinder attached to both the ceiling and floor as the cover was removed to show someone curled in a ball in sixteen feet of water. "Insignificant life form." Stephan's eyes widened. "Thats...!"

-Leopold Stokowski
Artemis F.
Writing Star

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. on Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:36 pm

Bran patted Cadel on his hnched back, his ears drooping. "Come on, soldier. Be brave for the White Wings." Cadel nodded sadly and waved his goodbye before slipping out into the blackness.

Cadel crouched in some bushes next to the gate, sniffing around the guards with keen senses and listening to their conversations in wolf-form. "...yeah, I heard that white wings was moved into the boss's lounge room. You know, thw white one where he sits waiting for more victims?" The other guard shrugged. "Well, I just can't beleive that kid got us thrown out of room duty!" The first guard nodded. "He was being to loud! Telling him to shut up was the only way to get him to be quiet!" Cadel's ears perked and he whirled around to face another guard smiling at him from behind his helmet visor with a few others behind him holding a net. CRAP! Cadel quickly began back into human form but only got his head and face back before he was bagged and gagged.

Stephan's eyes widened. "White Wings!" A pale teenage boy floated in the water container, arms crossed over his chest and eyes closed as if he was aasleep. "What did you do to him?!" The man walked to the glass wall stopping the water from spilling out, coming into view. He was tall, with red eyes and raven black hair smoothed back over his head. A cruel smile danced across his lips, round glasses reflecting the electric lights hanging from the ceiling as the man brushed his slender fingers over the glass. "I merely put him to sleep in his cozy little home, to sooth his pain." Stephan tightened his grip on his elbow. "What pain?" The man smirked. "We had a little problem getting him to calm down, so when my guards got bit restless..." The man turned his back to Stephan. "Well, lets just say his head got quite a bump." Stephan gritted his teeth. "Your the monster! He's only a child!" The man whirled around. "This peice of lifeless DNA will be the world's downfall! Once I have an army of +Beasts, I shall be unstoppable!" He eyes Stephan. "Though it looks like I will have more power now that you are here." Stephan spat something I shall not repeat. The man narrowed his eyes. "Guards." As several men dressed in uniform appeared from the shadows and took Stephan's shoulders, Stephan winced. "You'll never get away with this." The man laughed demonically. "Oh, you don't know the half of it. By the way, tell the other prisioners Dr. Silvergleam is holding room inspections in a few days." Stephan was dragged to the door before Dr. Silvergleam spoke again, "Do not treat his wounds, he needs a couple days' punishment before I allow him any comfort."

-Leopold Stokowski
Artemis F.
Writing Star

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. on Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:53 pm

Curled in the net carried by guards, Cadel whimpered as he was dumped to the floor. Fully human again, he looked normal with his ears pressed to his head. Catching a small glimpe of Stephan before the door slid shut, Cadel swallowed nervously and pulled his knees to his chest on the floor. Dr. Silvergleam, hm? Dr. Silvergleam strode over to him and nudged his leg with a black-shoed foot. "Idiots! This is only a boy, not a +Beast! Get him out of my sight!" On instinct, Cadel lashed out and clung to the Doctor's leg with sharp, mature wolf fangs, ears springing up on his head and eyes slimming down to mere red slits as he growled from under the material. Dr. Silvergleam cried out in suprise, shaking him off and sending him flying into the glass container. Cadel picked himself from the floor and wiped his mouth, turning to the White Wings in the water cell. His ears flattened against his head, eyes returning to normal. "White Wings...?" The Doctor stomped over to the boy and picked him up by the back of his shirt, breaking his gaze upon the poor soul. "What in the world...?" Cadel put on his most puppy-cute look, blinking innocently at the man. "Is Whitey gonna be ok?" The Doctor scowled, taking one hand and tuging Cadel's ears until he yelped. "A wolf? Interesting. Tell me," he set the boy on the ground, knees shaking. "Why are you here, young one?" Cadel went into a crouch, folding his hands on the tiles in front of him much like a dog would sit. "I live around here with my pack. When they ran off, I stumbled on your house here, and your guards scared me into turning human!" He sobbed beleivabley. "Now I'm a freak with dog ears!" Dr. Silvergleam played along, oblivious. "Aw, poor boy." he glanced at his guards. "Take him to one of the rooms, gentlemen, and set him up with a roommate. Don't worry, little lad, Dr. Silvergleam is here to help you." Cadel sniffed and let the guards lead him to the doorway before hanging his head with a happy grin.

-Leopold Stokowski
Artemis F.
Writing Star

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. on Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:26 pm

Bran took a deep breath, standing on a thick tree limb over the gate and holding clenched fists at his sides as Cadel disappeared inside the huge buillding. He closed his eyes and his black wings grew out of his back and spread to their length at both sides. The wind rustled his black hair as he re-opened his eyes. "I'm coming, White Wings." He leapt from the tall oak tree, soaring over the institute, enjoying being able to fly again. As he banked to the left and spread his arms wide, a huge rope fell over him and forced his wings to fold against his body. "Ah!" He dropped to the ground like a stone and his wings shrank back. "Another one? We're raking them in today!" Bran gritted his teeth as one of them with an eye patch kicked his knee. "Yeah, I can't wait to see the look on his face!" Bran sneered. "One look at your face and he'll be heaving for a week." The man blinked his one eye in suprise. "These things can talk?" The other guard shook his head in suprise. Bran sat up in the net, his sneer in place as he glared at them. "Yes, even though I have wings, I am still human and can talk. Unlike you, the ugly basterd which I am thuroughly suprised can even utter the word 'momma', ones like me actually have the brains to preform calculus." The men looked at each other, then back at Bran. "Are you insulting us?" Bran grinned. "Oh, finally, a breakthrough to your dense minds." The men narrowed their eyes and grabbed the top of the net, dragging a scowling Bran inside. They exchanged glances. "The nerve, insultin' us like that!" "Yeah, the nerve!" Bran supressed a snicker. "Doofs."

-Leopold Stokowski
Artemis F.
Writing Star

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 2bAgen. on Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:00 pm

good.

2bAgen.
Prodigy Writer

Female
Number of posts : 2877

Points 2.0 : 1423
Registration date : 2008-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:28 am

Yep, awesome! Love it! Very Happy

Hazel, the pizza eating, hand walking, inconspicuous ninja, who secretly enjoys eating ice cream while singing at the top of her lungs and dancing around like a maniac, has mega cool superpowers in which she will one day save the world that always seems to be in peril. That is her purpose in life.
Hazel

Female
Number of posts : 11563

Points 2.0 : 10202
Registration date : 2008-04-10

View user profile http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/619558

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. on Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:33 pm

Bran, Stephan and Cadel were thrown into a big metal cell in a dungeon, with two other prisinors staring at them. The room was painted black and white checkers, with only a few cots in the corner. Bran helped is comrades to their feet and turned to the girls staring at them. "Uh, hello. These," he motioned to Stephan and Cadel, "are my friends Stephan and Cadel. I'm Bran." The first girl blinked her purple eyes at them, smiling. "Oh, more +Beast! A raven, shark and wolf, huh?" Stephan gaped at her. "You... you can tell what we are?!" The girl stood, long white hair gleaming in the lights. "Yup. A talent of mine. I'm the cat." She smiled as her eyes turned to green slits, a white tail waving from her short black skirt, teeth sharpening. Cadel smiled as well. "Pretty. No claws?" The girl's mutations disappeared. "No, thats why the boss needs more +Beast. We all have our flaws. By the way, I'm Sean." Bran took her extended hand as the girl left her companion and walked over to him. "Pleasure. Boss? The Doctor?" Sean nodded. "Yup. He has us all prisoner here. Oh," she turned to the other girl with short brown hair and green eyes. "Livvy, come meet our new friends." Livvy rose to her feet, eyeing the trio. She glided cautiously up to them and stood before Cadel, making him step back. "A shark, huh? Funny. I'm a dolphin." Cadel blinked, his intrest picquing. "Oh." A small smile danced across her lips. "Yup. The three of us were traveling when we were caught camping not far from here." Bran cocked an eyebrow. "The three of you?" Livvy turned to him. "Yes, our only male member Aimirgin was taken from us and put in that horrid glass cylinder in the boss's lounge. I think he's seriously injured." Bran gritted his teeth. "That is just cruel. The poor guy didn't even do anything wrong!" Sean and Livvy exchanged glances, darting to stand in front of him and startling him. Livvy used a pale finger to lift his chin. "You sound awefully worried for someone who never even met him." Bran felt his face flush as the girls hung over him. "W-What?!" Sean clung to his shoulder. "Yes, you do." Bran shook his head. "S-So?!" The pair spun away, leaving a blushing Bran standing alone in the center of the room. "Ooooooh!! Brany-san has a crush!" Bran turned away, crossing his arms to let his face cool. Cadel and Stephan looked at one another and Cadel shrugged. "Any idea what they're talking about?" Stephan shook his head. "Nope." Livvy flopped to the floor. "Hey, you guys tired? The cots are free, me and Sean just woke up." Cadel nodded. "Yeah, we better get some rest," he turned back to Bran. "You coming?" Bran shook his black head, blue eyes squeezed shut. Stephan took Cadel's arm and lead him away. "Give him a minute, something must be bothering him." Cadel nodded, taking a cot beside Stephan's. The girls sat chattering at the other end of the room, Bran's back to them. Bran leaned his shoulder against the wall, dropping his arms. What did they suspect of me? He grasped his left elbow with a trembling hand. Could they have guessed about- Shaking his head, Bran sank to his knees. I better keep myself to myself until we rescue Aimirgin, it'll be safer that way...

Last edited by Artemis F. on Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

-Leopold Stokowski
Artemis F.
Writing Star

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireYuuki on Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:52 pm

Like, wow! You are such an awesome writer! I can't wait until your book is published!!!
VampireYuuki
Learned Writer

Female
Number of posts : 62

Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://www.ratemydrawings.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. on Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:06 pm

The next morning, Livvy and Sean woke the boys up early. Stephan and Cadel sat up on their cots and yawned, but Livvy approached Bran catiously. He was sitting in a far corner, with his arms crossed and eyes hidden in bangs. She kneeled in front of him, brushing his bangs away. Finding his eyes closed and breathing slow, she guessed he had fallen asleep. "Aimirgin..." Livvy smiled. "Bran? Wake up, Bran." Bran stirred, opening his eyes and blinking at the floor before lifting his head to peer at Livvy through fogged eyes. "What?" Livvy smiled. "You look so cute when you wake up." Bran's eyes widened. "I-I fell asleep?" Livvy stood, crossing her arms. "Yeah. Good thing, too. You needed some shut-eye." Bran shook his head and rubbed sleep out of his eyes. "I guess I just nodded off." Sean appeared beside him, whispering in his ear. "What did you dream about?" Bran swatted her away with an angry blush. "Nothing! Now, why are we up so early?" He rose to his feet, wide awake suddenly. Livvy poked him in the chest. "So rush-rush. We woke you guys because breakfast is almost here, and they take the plates up in an hour." Bran pushed her finger away with disdain. "How about we try and escape now?" The girls grinned. "Even better! Whats the plan, cheif?" Stephan and Cadel were called to their huddle.

-Leopold Stokowski
Artemis F.
Writing Star

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BuddingTeenNovelist on Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:44 pm

It is good.
BuddingTeenNovelist
Learning Writer

Number of posts : 8

Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. on Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:24 pm

Thank you kindly.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Anzorg waddled down the dirty hallway, holding five plates like a waitor on both arms filled with some slop the chef threw on their from the Doctor's meal. He was rather short for forty five with a raggady brown beard and a peg-leg, slash on his right arm stapled shut. Assigned only to take food to the prisoners, Anzorg was pretty well known with his two favorite prisoners. Livvy and Sean Castlen. They always thanked him, with their pretty little smiles. Anzorg smiled. Those girls where the only things keeping him here. His wooden leg clacked on the rock floor. The Doctor was always yelling at him and forcing him to do dangerous experiments with the other staff members, but the girls were like a beam of sunlight in the darkest cellar. Always cheering him up from even his hardest days. He held his palm up to the scanner without dropping anything and the door whistled open. "Alright, kiddies, come'n get it!" Glancing around the white room, he saw nothing but the cots and peices of carpet. "W-What?!" Feeling a sharp pain on the back of his neck, Anzorg's world went black and he tumbled to the floor, glancing only a pale teenage boy with peircing blue eyes glaring down at him with his arms crossed before passing out.

Livvy grinned as she saw their food deliverer fall to the floor. "Nice. Hey, could you teach me that, Bran?" Bran brushed off his shouldes. "Maybe." Sean tugged on his shirt. "Come on, I know how to get to Aimirgin!" As they followed her running out the door, Bran ran beside her. "How do you know the way?" Sean smiled at him. "I faked dead one day and they took me to the Doctor's lounge to see if I was faking or not." Bran narrowed his eyes. "Didn't he beat you?" She winked at him as they darted through a low doorway. "Of course, but I couldn't leave little Aimmy by himself." Bran fell back a few steps with a smile. Loyalty was important in a team.

-Leopold Stokowski
Artemis F.
Writing Star

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. on Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:03 pm

Aimirgin stood in a completely dark room, pitch blackness meeting his weak hazel eyes. "Where am I...?" He blinked as a small round circle appeared before him, shwoing a group of people outside his cylinder. "Livvy! Sean! They're coming! But with who?" Aimirign watched them run, a boy with darker hair catching his eye. "Whos that?" He watched the boy run with extreme grace, like floating on air, crystal blue eyes narrowed. Wow. Bedroom eyes! Shaking his head quickly and trying to focus on the other two, Aimirgin noted a boy with brown hair and green eyes and another with brown hair and light blue eyes. He thought for a second. No maybe, they were sea-green. It was hard to tell in such dim light. No matter. I better try to wake myself up before they come.

Sean cracked the door open and lead the team inside. The Doctor was no where in sight, leaving the cylinder unguarded. Bran ran to where Aimirgin floated, exmining the glass structure. Sean gasped. "Bran, look!" Bran whirled around to see Aimirgin blinking into the oxeygen water. "H-Huh?" He looked at everyone one by one until he got to Bran, then smiled. Bran binked. "Aimirgin?" The boy in the liquid pressed his open hands against the inside glass, still staring at Bran. Raising his hand as well, Bran set it in unison to his. They both smiled in releif. Stephan and Cadel exchanged glances as the girls ran up to him as well. Livvy clasped her hands together. "Oh, Aimirgin! Are you hurt?" Sean pointed to his waist where the Doctor had sliced him a long, deep cut with a harpoon in the sky. "Aimmy!" Aimirgin winced as his hand brushed the wound and Bran's eyes widened. "He - He hasn't healed at all in there! We have to get him out of there, now!" Nodding, Cadel and Stephan ran over to the walls to search for a button. Bran felt a wave of saddness wash over him as he turned back to Aimirgin. The boy was trying to push is way out with weak arms. Bran set his hands on the smooth surface. "Aimirgin, no! Save your strength!" Aimirgin took one look at his worried face and curled back into a ball, nodding. "Bran, I found it!" Bran smiled. "Good, open his chamber!" Stephan punched the button on the far wall and treated water began spilling everywhere as the glass lowered. The girls were swept away, but Bran stood planted in place as the water flowed over him. Aimirgin's feet touched the bottom of the cage and he crumpled to the ground as all the water drained away. "Aimirgin!" Bran kneeled at his side and held his head in the crook of his arm. "Are you alright?" Aimirgin coughed up the last of the searum, smiling at him. "Bran..." Bran smiled back. "Good. Hang on, we'll get you out of here." Aimirgin was lifted into his arms, passing out against his chest. Bran smiled to all his friends. "Lets get out of here."

-Leopold Stokowski
Artemis F.
Writing Star

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. on Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:24 pm

Bran holding Aimirign, Cadel, Stephan, Livvy, and Sean darted through the building until they reached the front door locked with a key pad. Sean and Cadel stepped up and together they each ran one claw through the scanner. Clicking the door open, the two smiled at each other and the group ran outside. Seeing thousands of guards and lights staring all around them, they ducked behind a dumpster. Bran checked Aimirgin's pulse. "Good, nice and slow. He doesn't need adrenalin right now." Stephan traced the river that flowed passed both them and the control panel on the lights, tapping Livvy on the shoulder. "Hey, wanna take a shot?" Livvy smiled. "Of course." Stephan smiled and turned to Bran. "We have an idea. Livvy and I are going to shut down the premesis." Bran nodded. "Right. Go." Livvy took Stephan's hand, and he blushed. "Lead the way, shark boy." Stephan flashed his teeth. "Don't mind if I do." They slid into the river together, Livvy's legs turning to flat dolphin fins and Stephan's to sharp water-cutters. Still clasped hands, the pair glanced into each other's black eyes and took off through the water. Sean and Cadel watched them slip out of the water near the box unnoticed and Stephan slash his teeth through the wires. Livvy giggled as the lights went out and screams of the guards were heard into the blackness. Sean lead them through the panic safely and grabbed Stephan and Livvy, running out the gates.

-Leopold Stokowski
Artemis F.
Writing Star

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. on Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:04 pm

Where... am I...? Aimirgin opened his eyes and blinked at a group of sleeping teenagers gathered around him on beds similar to his own. He lay on a soft bed, probrably from a hotel, with cool sheets and a warm lump on his left. Wait, what? Aimirgin turned to a fast asleep Bran laying ontop of the covers beside him. He smiled and gently slid off the exausted boy's sunglasses, placing them on the nightstand. Turning on his side to face him, Aimirgin curled closer to Bran and examined his smooth features. The pale skin, dark hair and slim form made him frown. Beautiful. He's prettier then any girl I've ever met. Aimirgin reached out a hesitent hand and brushed Bran's silk bangs out of his closed eyes. I wonder what Beast he is. I bet it's better then being a dove. With a sigh of comfort, he closed his eyes, drifting off. I can't wait to meet him...

"Why are they so close? It looks like they slept together last night!" "They did sleep together, but not like that!" "Oh. Right." Bran blinked up at the two girls hovering above him. "What are you two doing so early?" Livvy pointed beside him and he turned to an Aimirgin fast asleep at the tip of his nose, freezing silently. Sean grinned. "We knew it! We knew you liked him!" Bran's face turned red, but he just stared at the adorable face hovering inches from his own. Livvy frowned. "Wow, I didn't think he liked him that way." Bran squeezed his eyes shut without a word. Cadel and Stephan wandered over, gasping down at the pair. Stephan dragged the girls away from them and pulled them into a corner, grabbing Cadel as well. "Hey hey, what's the matter with him?" Livvy grinned. "He's in love!" Stephan looked at her. "What?!" Sean nodded. "Yup. It's true." Cadel's ears drooped. "Bran's in love with a boy?" The enire group exchanged glances. "Thats right. " "I wonder if he knew the whole time?" "I think he planned this." "No, Bran wouldn't do that!"

Aimirgin yawned, opening his eyes to Bran's red face. "Huh? Oh, I'm sorry!" His face flushed as well as he sat up, flinching at the pain in his side. Bran sat up slowly, rubbing his head. "I-It's fine. How do you feel?" Aimirgin smiled. "Other then my side, I feel great, now that you saved me from the Doctor." They glanced over at their four friends staring at them from the corner and Bran growled. "Hey, you wanna come over here with us or not?" Aimirgin burst into a laughing fit, and Bran cocked an eyebrow. "Whats so funny?" The laughing boy took a deep breath, "You sound just like Livvy when she gets mad," he smiled. "I missed that tone." Bran blinked at him as their companions joined them on the bed. Cadel picked up one of Aimirgin's hands and sniffed it. "You smell like roses." Aimirgin grinned. "Thanks, Sean used to tell me that all the time." Stephan held out his hand and Aimirgin shook it. "Hello, Aimirgin. I'm Stephan. That's Cadel and that sullen fellow over there is Bran." Aimirgin glanced at Bran's annoyed expression and smiled. "It's wonderful to meet you all. How did you get trapped in that horrid place?" Bran pulled his knees to his chest. "We're secret agents from Island Isolation, here to rescue a couple of +Beasts from govermental officals." Aimirgin leaned back. "Really? Cool! Are we going back to the island with you guys?" Bran looked at him. "Only if you want too." Aimirgin, Livvy and Sean smiled at him. "We'll all go, as long as we aren't tested on." Bran smiled back. "Not at all, we have quite the life on our little island. You can bunk with me, or have your own house and parents assigned to you and everything." Aimirgin leaned close to him. "I can't wait."

-Leopold Stokowski
Artemis F.
Writing Star

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireYuuki on Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:49 pm

Awesome!! YAOI ALERT!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!
VampireYuuki
Learned Writer

Female
Number of posts : 62

Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://www.ratemydrawings.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. on Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:37 pm

*crosses arms* Hey, don't mess it up. Leave everything to me.

The afternoon sun hung behind fluffy white clouds, a gentle breeze rustling the group's hair as they followed the dirt path leading to Dublin, Sutton. Bran sneezed and Aimirgin set his hand on his friend's shoulder. "Hey, you alright?" Livvy and Sean gathered around him, feeling his forehead and turning his face red. "Bran's sick!" Bran shook them off, stomping out ahead of the group. Cadel frowned. "Whats wrong with Bran? His face is all red and now he's sneezing!" Stephan sighed. "He's sick. From the water from Aimirgin's cage, no doubt. He refused to leave his side until he woke and ended up asleep in soaking wet clothes. Though he's probrably going to ignore it until it's serious. Pride, maybe." Cadel followed behind him as they caught up with the girls. "I hope he doesn't wait too long. He might catch something bad."

Bran tucked his hands under their opposite arms, warming them under the woll sleeves. Yes, he was sick. Yes, he knew the consequences for not treating himself. Yes, he had decided to wait it out. Yes, he didn't want Aimirgin to see him as a weakling for catching a cold. So he suffered in silence. It didn't bother him. He was used to suffer like this. School was the other reason, he always got perfect attendence for never taking a sick day, though he was usually ill at least once a year. Feeling a hand on his shoulder, Bran hung his head. Someone must've caught up with him. "Bran? Hey, why don't you stop for a minute? I know your sick, and it must be hard to keep walking uphill like this." Bran jerked his head up to see Aiirgin smiling down at him, "W-What?" Aimirgin wrapped his arm around Bran's shoulders. "Don't push yourself like this, it's not healthy." Bran's resistance faded as he was lead to a boulder in the grass. Aimirgin sat beside him, sliding his hand onto Bran's forehead. "Your warm. What were you thinking, do you want to suffer?" Bran's cheeks flushed and he lowered his gaze. "I don't mind." Aimirgin blinked. "Don't mind? Wouldn't you rather feel better?" Bran lifted his head and stared blankly up at him. "Why?" Aimirgin shook his head. "You know, acting tough isn't the way to earn respect." Bran twisted his mouth into a scowl. Aimirgin smiled. "Your a born leader, and you have friends that care about you. Tryant is not you, I see it in your eyes." Bran fell silent, averting his blue eyes. Aimirgin set his hand on Bran's head, making him jerk around with a death glare. "Is there a reason you live in isolation, Bran?" Bran blinked away his anger and he stared up at his friend. "I..." Aimirgin leaned down to his nose. "Come now, you can't possibly want to be alone your whole life. Thats what'll happen if you keep your heart all locked up inside." Bran froze in place, their eyes locked. Aimirgin was so close!Aimirgin's expression softened. "Are you afraid of being hurt, maybe?" Bran's eyes widened. Aimirgin smiled. "You won't have to worry about that within our group. We care about you, Bran." Bran squeezed his eyes shut so he couldn't see the hazel eyes peircing into him. "Why would anyone care about me?" Aimirgin hovered beside his pale, pointed ear and whispered, "Because you have done something for everyone. You helped Stephan out at school, Cadel thinks your his best friend, you saved the girls," he leaned back to see Bran's understanding expression, "And for me, you both helped me from my prison and stayed by my side." Bran stuttered, "I-I hadn't realized such trivial things to me meant so much to the others..." Aimirgin hopped down off the rock, "Well, now you know. Try not to upset us so much, it worries me the most when something's wrong." Bran blushed as he turned back. "Um..." Aimirgin stepped up to him, stopping inches from his face. "Yes?" Bran smiled through his blush. "T-Thanks, Aimirgin. That meant alot to me." Aimirgin kissed him on the cheek and began back down the path, "I'm always here if you need anything else!" Bran set his hand over where his lips touched with a smile, watching Aimirgin disappear over the slope. I don't feel so ill anymore.

-Leopold Stokowski
Artemis F.
Writing Star

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content