Jokes!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jokes!

Post by harrygz on Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:33 am

If you have a joke, post it here in a comment.

A girl asks her father why she was named lily.
The father replys, "because a lily fell on your head when you were young."
Another girl asks her father why she was named rose.
Ther father replys, " because a rose fell on your head when you were young."
Yet another girl asks her father why she was named iris.
The father replys, "Because a iris fell on your...."
All of a sudden you hear a loud mumble.
The father yells "shut up cinderblock!"
harrygz
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 209

Points 2.0 : 103
Registration date : 2008-03-08

View user profile http://writersclubblog.manblog.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Jokes!

Post by 017350 on Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:12 pm

An atheist was taking a walk through the woods, admiring all that evolution had created.

"What majestic trees! What powerful rivers! What beautiful animals!", he said to himself. As he was walking along the river, he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him. When he turned to see what the cause was, he saw a 7-foot grizzly charging right towards him. He ran as fast as he could. He looked over his shoulder and saw that the bear was closing, He ran even faster, crying in fear. He looked over his shoulder again, and the bear was even closer. His heart was pounding and he tried to run even faster. He tripped and fell on the ground. He rolled over to pick himself up, but saw the bear right on top of him, reaching for him with his left paw and raising his right paw to strike him.

At that moment, the Atheist cried out "Oh my God!...." Time stopped. The bear froze. The forest was silent. Even the river stopped moving.

As a bright light shone upon the man, a voice came out of the sky, "You deny my existence for all of these years; teach others I don''t exist and even credit creation to a cosmic accident. Do you expect me to help you out of this predicament? Am I to count you as a believer?"

The atheist looked directly into the light "It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask You to treat me as Christian now, but perhaps could you make the bear a Christian?" "Very well," said the voice.

The light went out. The river ran again. And the sounds of the forest resumed.

And then the bear dropped his right paw ..... brought both paws together...bowed his head and spoke: "Lord, for this food which I am about to receive, I am truly thankful."
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 659

Points 2.0 : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-07

View user profile http://writersclubforum.lightbb.com

Back to top Go down

funny

Post by harrygz on Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:17 pm

Very funny 017350. I will have to tell that one sometime.
harrygz
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 017350 on Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:45 pm

This is the true story of George Phillips of Meridian, Mississippi, who was going to bed when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the shed. George opened the door to go turn off the light but saw there were people in the shed in the process of stealing things.

He immediately phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?" and George said no and explained the situation. Then they explained that all patrols were busy, and that he should simply lock his door and an officer would be there when available.

George said, "Okay," hung up, counted to 30, and phoned the police again.

"Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people in my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I've just shot them all."

Then he hung up. Within five minutes three squad cars, an Armed Response unit, and an ambulance showed up. Of course, the police caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the policemen said to George: "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"

George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"

Very Happy
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Not really funny

Post by harrygz on Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:54 pm

Not really funny just goofy
harrygz
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by oooo on Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:00 pm

what has 3 feet but no toes

Spoiler:
a yard stick

lol Star Wars Spam

what did the noodle say to the pasta
Spoiler:
don't get saucy with me

Basketball lol!

oooo
Learning Writer

Number of posts : 11

Points 2.0 : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 017350 on Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:37 pm

One weekend Sally, a nurse, was looking after her six-year-old nephew when he fell off a playground slide and hit his head.

Worried that he might have a concussion, she checked him all night. Every hour, she'd gently shake him and ask, "What's your name?" Soon, he began moaning in protest each time she entered the room.

When Sally went in at 5:00 A.M., she found something white on his forehead. Leaning close, she saw a crayon-scrawled message taped to his forehead.

It read: "My name is Daniel."

Very Happy
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

More short jokes

Post by oooo on Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:27 am

how do you say your ABCs backwards
Spoiler:
cba lol!

oooo
Learning Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by harrygz on Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:11 am

Lots of jokes, good sense of humor. We could use you in the newsletter.
harrygz
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

thanks

Post by oooo on Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:57 pm

thanks thats nice to know

what do you get when you cross a fedex driver with a ups driver Question
Spoiler:
fed up Like a Star @ heaven

oooo
Learning Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by oooo on Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:39 pm

what word is always spelled incorrectly
Spoiler:
incorrectly lol! Welcome!

oooo
Learning Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 017350 on Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:48 pm

I'm merging this with the Jokes topic.
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by lichter on Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:55 pm

I like that one about the aethiest! It's good! Here are a few of my favorites:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once there was a man who loved baked beans. He would eat up to 5 and sometimes 6 plates at a time, but that always be followed with smelly, loud, stinky gas.

One day he met a beautiful lady and decided to talk to her. They started seeing each other.

Since he did not want her to smell his nasty gas after eating beans, he made the sacrifice, and stopped eating them. One year later they were married.

On his birthday, the next year, he was coming home from work, when suddenly his car broke down.

He called his wife to tell her what had happened, and also to let her know that he would be home a little late. She said she understood, but to hurry, because she had a surprise for him.

On his way he saw a diner and smelled baked beans cooking inside. Since he had to walk 6 miles to get home, he figured that by the time he got there all the smelly gas would be gone.

He went in and ate 7 bowls of baked beans. On his way back home, he was farting nasty and smelly
gas.

Finally he got home and on the door his wife had hung a blind fold for him to wear, so he
wouldn't peek.

She sat him at the table, when all of a sudden the phone rang. She made him promise he wouldn't peek until she got back.

Unfortunately, his gas came back and he couldn't hold it in any longer. Since she was taking so long, he decided to let it go.

He picked up his leg and let it rip. It smelled so bad; he had to get a napkin and fan so she wouldn't smell it.

He wanted to fart again, so he once again picked up his leg, but this time it was so loud and smelly, that it shook the windows and killed the flowers.

After a couple of more farts his wife finally got off the phone, so he stopped.

When she took the blind fold off to his surprise, there were 12 guests seated at the table.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Two guys, Joe & Bill went camping in the desert. After they got their tent all set up, they fell sound asleep.

Some hours later, Joe wakes his faithful friend and says, "Bill, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

Bill replies, "I see millions of stars."

"What does that tell you?" asked Joe.

Bill ponders for a minute, and then says, "Astronomically speaking, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies, and potentially billions of planets.

Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the
morning.

Theologically, it's evident the
Lord is all-powerful and we are small, and insignificant.

Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.

What does it tell you, Joe?"

Joe is silent for a moment, then says, "Bill, you idiot! Someone has stolen our tent"!

A young businessman had just started his own business. He'd rented a beautiful office and had it brilliantly decorated. Sitting there, he saw a man come into the outer office.

Wishing to appear busy, the young businessman picked up the phone and started to pretend he was working a big deal. He was shouting huge figures and made giant commitments.

Finally, he hung up and asked the visitor, "Can I help you?" The man said, "Sure. I'm here to install the phone!"

A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor's office. After his checkup, the doctor called the wife into his office alone.

He said, Your husband is suffering from a very severe disease, combined with horrible stress. If you don't do the following, your husband will surely DIE!!!"

"Each morning fix him a healthy breakfast. Be pleasant and make sure he's in a good mood.

For lunch make him a nutritious meal he can take to work. And for dinner prepare an especially nice meal for him.

Don't burden him with chores, as this could further his stress. Don't discuss your problems with him it will only make his stress worse.

Try to relax your husband in the evening by wearing lingerie and giving him plenty of back rubs.

Encourage him to watch some type of sporting event on T.V. And most importantly make love with your husband several times a week, and satisfy his every whim."

"If you can do this for 10 months to a year, I think your husband will regain his health completely."

On the way home the husband asked his wife, "What did the doctor say?"

She replied, "He said you're goanna die."

A policeman was sitting on the hard shoulder watching the traffic go by when a car zoomed past him doing at least 120 mph!

The policeman chased him down, and pulled the car over. He went up to the car and asked, "Do you know that you were doing at least 50 mph over the speed limit?"

The driver replied, "Was I officer, I'm terribly sorry but I wasn't aware of that."

The policeman said, "May I see your drivers license please?"

The man replied, "I don't have one officer."

"Of course you do," said the policeman.

"No sir, I don't," said the man.

"So why do you have this car?" asked the policeman.

"This is not my car, I stole it," said the man.

"You are driving a stolen car?" said the policeman.

"Yes I'm afraid so sir,"

Looking puzzled the policeman said, "Let me see the registration, so we can find out who it belongs to."

The man said, "There is nothing in the glove compartment except some candy, oh, and my gun."

"Your gun!" exclaimed the officer, clearly worried by this point, as this man was obviously a lunatic.

"So you don't have a drivers license, you stole this car, and there is a gun in the glove compartment!"

"Yes sir," said the man, "Oh and a body in the trunk."

"WHAT!!" said the policeman turning white, "Ok so you have no drivers license, you have stolen this car, there is a gun in the glove compartment, and a body in the trunk?"

"Yes," said the man, sounding slightly irritated.

"Look," said the policeman, "You wait right here and don't touch anything! Don�t move, don�t even breathe."

So the policeman ran to his car and radioed the station, "I want to speak to the chief," said the policeman, "And quick!"

He waited about a minute and the chief came on the line, "What is it," he said.

"I've got a man here, he is a complete lunatic he has very calmly stated that he is driving a stolen car, he has no drivers license, there is a gun in the glove compartment, and a body in the trunk," said the policeman.

"I'll be right there," said the chief.

In ten minutes the man and the car were surrounded. There was the chief of police, a swat team, everybody you could imagine.

The chief walks slowly to the car in his bulletproof vest and says to the driver, "Hello sir, may I see your drivers license?"

"Of course," said the man, and produced it from his back pocket.

Looking puzzled, the chief asked, "Is this your car?"

"Yes," said the man.

"Can I see your registration please sir?" asked the chief.

The man leaned over to open the glove compartment.

"Please don't open it sir!" said the chief.

"Why?" asked the man, "I thought you wanted my registration."

"I do," said the chief, "But there is a gun in there."

"Don't be silly," said the man, and he opened the glove compartment, empty apart from some candy.

"Let me get this right," said the chief, "You have a drivers license, this is your car and there is no gun in the glove compartment."

"Yes," said the man,

"And there is no body in the trunk, I suppose," said the chief.

"BODY!" exclaimed the man, "Why on earth would I have a body in my trunk?"

"Sir I apologize for this, but my officer told me that you had no drivers license, you had stolen this car, you were in possession of a gun, and a body in the trunk."

"The lying fool, said the man, "I bet he said I was speeding to!"

Those are all my jokes! I hope you like them!
lichter
Learning Writer

Male
Number of posts : 5

Registration date : 2008-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 017350 on Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:44 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THOSE ARE SO FUNNY!!!!
lol!
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by lichter on Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:24 pm

Thanks! Here are some good "yo mama" jokes:

Yo Mama so ugly when she went to the beauty parlor it took 3 hours for an estimate.

Yo mama is so fat... she went to KFC and asked for the bucket on the roof.

Ya mama is so fat... she sells shade in the summer.

Yo Mama is so UGLY when she jumped in the bath, the water jumped out.

Yo mama's so fat... when she went on a diet, Bluebell Ice-cream went outta business.

Yo mama so stupid... she puts cheese by her computer to feed the mouse.

Yo mama's so bald... Mr. Clean got jealous.

Yo mama's teeth are so yellow... i can't believe it's not butter!

Yo momma so stupid... she thought TV guide was directions to find the televison.

Your mama so stupid... that when Judge Judy said "Order"! She said "Fries and a coke please".

Yo Mama so stupid... she got locked in a mattress store and slept on the floor.

That's all I have, for now...
lichter
Learning Writer

Male
Number of posts : 5

Registration date : 2008-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by harrygz on Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:22 pm

Those are really funny especially the one about the tent.
harrygz
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:19 am

Ok so I know a ton of blonde jokes....is anybody seriously offended by those? I don't want to put them on if they are offensive so i'll but a couple others on for now.

A man walked in to a soda shop and asked the waiter. "How much is a soda?"
The waiter replys. "Two dollars."
The man asks. "How much is a refill?"
When the waiter replys, "oh refills are free," the man says, "Sounds good I'll have a refill."

Yea i know not very good. But here's another

An old couple is on a walk, when a pigeon flies by and relieves himself on the woman's head.
"Yech!" says the woman. "Get some toilet paper."
"What for? He must be half-a-mile away by now."

And that's all i have for now!
Hazel

Female
Number of posts : 11563

Points 2.0 : 10202
Registration date : 2008-04-10

View user profile http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/619558

Back to top Go down

The Farmer and the Business Man

Post by sweetkiss on Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:52 pm

Ok so I heard this from my friend and thought it was funny! So I hope you like it Smile

A man on Holiday was hunting in the woods near a small farm
The man was about to give up when he saw a duck flying over head
The man shot the duck and it immidiatly fell to the ground
The duck fell over the farms fence, so the man decided to go over and get it
Then as he was half way up the fence when a farmer came on his tractor ,
"Can I help you" the farmer asked
"No, I'm just trying to get my bird" replied the man
"Well its not your bird anymore, its on my property. So its mine"
"But I shot the bird down"
"Well then we can settle it the way we do around here" said the farmer climing off his tractor "Now each one of us gets to hit each other where ever we want. The first one to give up loses."
"Sounds fair" said the man nervously
"Good, now since your on my property I'll go first"
"Alright" replied the man getting ready for the hit.
The farmer hit the man one time in the groin sending the man to the ground.
The man struggled to get up, but he finely did "Alright its my trun now, get ready"
"No I'm good, you can have the bird"
So its not that great but I liked it when I heard it so whatever =]
sweetkiss
Writing Whiz

Female
Number of posts : 214

Registration date : 2008-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 017350 on Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:44 am

*snicker* Funny. Look at this one:

A couple of young boys were fishing at their special pond off the beaten track. All of a sudden, the Game Warden jumped out of the bushes.

Immediately, one of the boys threw his rod down and started running through the woods like a bat out of hell.

The Game Warden was hot on his heels. After about a half mile, the young man stopped and stooped over with his hands on his thighs to catch his breath, so the Game Warden finally caught up to him.

"Let's see yer fishin' license, Boy!" the Warden gasped.

With that, the boy pulled out his wallet and gave the Game Warden a valid fishing license.

"Well, son," said the Game Warden. "You must be about as dumb as a box of rocks! You don't have to run from me if you have a valid license!"

"Yes, sir," replied the young guy. "But my friend back there, well, he don't have one."
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BPahl88 on Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:29 am

I have a few.

A guy got onto the internet and it said, "You've got mail!" So the guy walkes out to his mailbox.

Really dumb, but okay.

These two kids are playing horseshoes. One throws a horseshoe and says, "Explain to me why horseshoes are considered lucky?" The other kid said, " Well, that could have been your parents' car window you just..."

Another one.

A mom bought a can of alphebet soap and made it. Her son said, " A... B...C...D...E...F...G...H...I...J... HEY! There's no "K"! Mom, I hope you still have th recipt!" She replied, "I'm not returning another can!"

And this one.

A kid went into his older sister's room and asked, "What are you writing?" She replied, "A poem for english class." He then said, "Haiku?" She answered, "Seemed faster."

And yet again...

A teenage girl takes out a pair of sizzers and cut out of her calender the last week of school. She goes and reads a magazine. Her mom then comes in and the girl says, "Finals week? What finals week?" Her mom stated, "Cute. Now get cracking!"

Well, I've had enough jokes to type. Maybe more soon.

(Oh, bye the way, you can't give me credit at all. They were all from a comic strip called Foxtrot. I just feel like typing this and to making people laugh.)

Very Happy
BPahl88
Dang, this user has a lot of posts....

Male
Number of posts : 3342

Points 2.0 : 2196
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile http://writersclubforum.lightbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklady on Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:32 am

Joe went on a hiking trip and was kidnapped by evil fairies. They said, you must say one thing, and if its true, we will boil you in Water. If its false, we will boil you in oil.

What should Joe say?

Spoiler:
He should say, 'you will boil me in oil. They would be at a conundrum; if they did, it would make it true and they would have to boil him in water. But if they boiled him in water they would have had to boil him in oil. It goes in a circle

Darklady
Writing Whiz

Female
Number of posts : 168

Registration date : 2008-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 2bAgen. on Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:04 pm

not really a joke. But i still like it.

This guy goes into a doctor's office. The doctor says, "Oh, Mr. Jones! We have the results of your test. Do you want the bad news first or the very bad news?" The guy shrugs and says, "Well I guess I'll have the bad news first." "Well the bad news is, you have 24 hours to live," the doctor replies. The man is distraught, "24 hours to live? That's horrible! What could be worse than that? What's the VERY bad news?" The doctor folds his hands and sighs, "The very bad news is...I've been trying to contact you since yesterday."

2bAgen.
Prodigy Writer

Female
Number of posts : 2877

Points 2.0 : 1423
Registration date : 2008-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BPahl88 on Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:48 pm

I just made up this a few days ago. (Don't ask me why, I just did.)

What type of meat do Barbies eat? (Hey... that rhymes! Coolio!)

Spoiler:
Barbiecue!

Last edited by BPahl88 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
BPahl88

Male
Number of posts : 3342

Points 2.0 : 2196
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile http://writersclubforum.lightbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:24 pm

Wow.
Most of these made me laugh. :3

HOLLEHS: Now come tree-size!
Holleh talks hotter than the sun. ;o
Holleh is an IN-SPURR-AY-SHUN. Believe it.
She thinks an artichoke is a type of fish.
She also gives lap-dances. To beds.
Holleh can van like a man.
xStarr_x3
Elite, Supreme, Whiz, Prodigy, Super-Duper World-Class Writer

Female
Number of posts : 7005

Points 2.0 : 5901
Registration date : 2008-05-22

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/awhisperinthedark

Back to top Go down

Post by 2bAgen. on Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:28 pm