Darkened Moon night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darkened Moon night

Post by Dark Princess on Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:13 pm

This one isn't done yet but I will be adding things to it.

Prologue:

Long ago in a far away land, in a land that most thought had gone from this, there lived a pack of creatures that were so frightening, so terrible that they can’t come out into the day. They are cursed to be creatures of the night and that is how they live. Hunting their prey and feeding by night but by day they slept and thought. They were not stupid, on the contrary they were quite smart but their minds had been corrupt by their need to feed for human blood. Much like vampires these creatures eat and live off the blood that humans carry themselves in their bodies. Not many of the humans had a name for these creatures but some did. For those who did they called them “Darkened Moon Shells”.
They call them this because when they are around the moon darkens and then it feels as if there is a shell around you. The creatures on the other hand prefer to be called by their real names. They will not give it to you unless you can prove that you mean no harm to them even though that is one thing that is near impossible. They think that humans are just food or things to be taken to a their elders.
There was one thing that made these creatures so devilishly smart that humans had not yet found. They cared for only their own kind. They did not fight because of differing races or anything as childish as that. They fought only to keep their own kind alive. Humans on the other hand did not. They kill and fight over things as trivial as differing races, nationality, and many other things. These creatures still don’t. Though many things have changed in them they live with one another and they don’t care what happens to them if they happen to find something different about another.
One of these creatures happens to be a girl that was born on a crisp night with a full moon. This was most unusual because the moon was not even close a few days before. It was a slight crescent moon. This girl’s name was Luna because after the moon she was to be called. This is her story on how she changed the mind of one human who thought these creatures to be the worst things alive even though they technically
are. Well not all though.
Luna isn’t what you would call normal. She is a creature of the night. Her teeth were like a normal humans’ minus the fangs that grew from her canine teeth. Her hair was long dark brown, her eyes like Safire’s, and her skin pale as the sun. (The sun is white. Pure white to be exact.) Luna was twelve and tall for her age. Though not to her people’s standards, to them she was of a normal height for a creature of the night.. Like all of her people she drank blood and didn’t need any other thing to satisfy her.
Her mother on the other hand had bright blonde hair, brilliant red eyes and tanned skin. Her fangs were the same but that was about the most the two had in common.
Luna thought that humans shouldn’t die unless need be. The others however not so much. They thought that humans were creatures to be taken control of or just plain killed in the harshest of ways. They want the humans to be drained of blood and for them to live in solitude and pain.
The worst of these was a male by the name of Ayden. He really is a devil, by the meaning of humans and creatures of the night. All but one of the creatures of the night say that he is the greatest thing. Luna thinks he is barbaric. This is where our story takes place.
Dark Princess
Elite Writer

Female
Number of posts : 793

Points 2.0 : 101
Registration date : 2008-03-27

View user profile http://darkenednights.forumandco.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkened Moon night

Post by 017350 on Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:06 pm

OMG!!! This is sssooooo awesome! You HAVE TO CONTINE!!!!! HAVE TO!!! Wow! That was awesome! Style's great, The grammar's good, and the storyline is awesome! Two thumbs up!

Vive Le Faux Rhum:
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 659

Points 2.0 : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-07

View user profile http://writersclubforum.lightbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Princess on Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:10 pm

I just finished this.

Chapter One:

“Mother I’m not going on the hunt tonight. I just ate last night.” Luna shouted as her mother tried to drag her outside.
“So? You need to eat every night. Do you want Ayden or not?” her mother said.
“No I do not Mother. I’ve told you that before. I don’t like him and you can’t make me. I’m sorry but I will choose my own mate.” Luna shouted as she wrenched her hand away from her mother’s grasp.
“Oh fine. You wont be able to get another like him and you know he likes you a lot.” her Mother replied.
Luna just pushed her Mother out of the door and closed it in a hurry. She hated it when Mother made it seem like she was the bad person. It was Ayden not her, the boy killed and enjoyed it. Luna would never kill unless necessary. Even that gave her guilt. She had only killed once and that was when she was a few years old. She couldn’t control her hunger. That was also the day she met Ayden. He was one year her senior.
Luna made her way upstairs but a knock at the door made turn around. No one ever came to her house when there was a hunt. Who could it be? She walked over and opened the door. It was Ayden.
“Your mom said that you weren’t going. What’s up babe? I thought you liked the hunt.” he said as he pushed past her.
“I don’t like the hunt and nothing I’ve said or done would have led you t believe that I did. Now why are you really here?” Luna replied with a look that could kill.
“Well then since your being so blunt about it. Why don’t you come with me and I will show you?” Ayden answered with a look that would have had made any other girl fall head over heals.
“Fine. Where are we going?” she said gingerly.
Ayden grasped her wrist in a gentle grip and led her outside. He was taking her to a forest that she had always loved to be in. It was teaming with wolves that she had decided were better company then her people. They were harsh and non-trusting, but the wolves had been her friends since she could go out alone. Luna saw a few of them as she walked with Ayden. He hand was on her hand now instead of just her wrist.
Ayden led her to a cave that she hadn’t noticed. It’s entrance was shaped like a wolf’s head but the inside was smooth. There was a carving of a wolf-man in the corner of the cave. Then there was what looked like an alter in front of the carving.
“This is where I go when I don’t want to be bothered by anyone. I thought since you have been a bit tense that you would like to come here. So you can come here when you like but please don’t show it to anyone.” Ayden said in a voice that sounded like someone totally different from him.
“You have my word. Why are you trusting me?” Luna replied. Her hands couldn’t find a place to be without it being uncomfortable. She was starting to become uncomfortable herself.
“I trust you for obvious reasons. Why is it you don’t trust me?”
“I’m not even sure anymore. I thought it was because you didn’t have any compassion. You would kill so violently.” she answered with a scared tone in her voice.
“I only thought that if I did then you would want to be with me. I’m not really like that. That is only an act because I thought if I acted like I was some big bad shot, then you would like me back.” Ayden explained.
Luna didn’t know what to say. She had never seen this side of him. It made sense though. Most males were like that but still, why did it have to mean that she got hurt in the process. He had hurt her feelings on many of occasions because of him.
“I’m sorry that I was a acting like a human and I hope that you forgive me.” he said as he turned to walk back out into the night. He was going to go to the hunt even if it meant leaving her.
“You are forgiven. I wasn’t much better.” Luna thought but she said, “May I come with you? I think I will come to the hunt tonight.”
Ayden nodded and waited for her to walk with him. Luna walked over and they started out but the earth started to shake. The cave’s rocks started to crumple and fall. The statue and alter looked like they were moving. It was like they knew what was going on and they wanted to move out of they was of the falling rocks.
The next thing Luna saw was darkness. It was darkness that even her eyes couldn’t penetrate. She heard Ayden’s breathing beside her but that was the existent of her world. Darkness and a slow breathing beside her. Then even that was faint. She wasn’t able to hear him anymore and she felt herself falling into an eternal Darkness.

“Miss, Miss. Are you alive Miss?” a voice said. It sounded like music.
Luna groaned and then she felt hands wrap around her body. It was like her Mother was embracing her. Her body was being lifted up and she was lost in darkness again.

A human was outside and saw something fall out of a tree. It looked like a human but he couldn’t be sure with these creatures outside at night. It could just be a trick to get him over there so he could become their next meal.
“Yo, Aaron! What’s up? You coming?” a girl said behind him.
“Nah.” Aaron said with a slight grunt. Well will she get it. He didn’t like her so why would he go to a movie that she would consider a date.
“Why? All the guys are going to be there. Why do you always insist on not coming with us anywhere?” the girl asked.
“Well Amanda, if you would stop hovering over me then maybe I would at least try to make an effort to hang with you guys. But for some reason you like to think that I like you and I don’t. So stop messing with me.” Aaron replied.
Amanda looked like she was about to cry because of his outburst. She turned around and went storming off. Aaron didn’t care, she thinks she’s so hot. She wouldn’t last a minute without getting yelled at in the real world.
Out of the corner of his eye Aaron saw something move over near the black figure. It looked like a wolf. It couldn’t be could it? Wolves don’t live near here and if they did they wouldn’t come out in broad moonlight. This was making no sense at all.
Aaron started walking towards the two figures but stopped. There was a winter wind that went through him. It was so strong that it felt like he was freezing from the inside out. His teeth chattered, his eyes closed, and his skin went pale. His world was dark and cold.
The next thing he knew was that he was floating in a calming wind. There was a sweet voice and it calmed his heart-beat that only moments ago was like the pounding feet of a running horses.

Luna felt a pair of hands wrap around her waist. She could tell it was a male’s grip and she could also tell that it was a grip of someone who was just awakening from a sleep or from being dead. Luna knew what that meant. It was either she had done something that wasn’t meant to be done or someone had just woken up beside her.
Her body was weak and she could tell that it was going to be a while before she could move at her normal again. Now it was time she saw what kind of crap Ayden had gotten her into. She opened her eyes and saw that she was in a cell with a human and one of her own. Ayden was the one beside her and there was a human at the other side of the room. He had dark brown hair, pale shin and a smirk on his face. He was knocked out just as she had been and he seemed like he wanted to get away from whatever he had been near.
Ayden shifted back to his area and gently snored. The human though awakened and in took a swift breath and his pupils expanded. He looked freaked out but his brilliant blue eyes looked alert and he was observing everything that was going on in the room.
“Who are you?” the human said in a shaky voice. It also sounded horse.
“My name is something I will give you in time. What may I ask is yours?” Luna said in and equally horse voice.
“Aaron. Who is he?” Aaron replied.
“His name is something he will tell you when he feels its necessary.” Luna replied.
Aaron just nodded. He stood up but ended up on his butt again. His legs buckled and cracked at the same time. Luna chuckled slightly at the sight of him falling like a newborn wolf pup. It lit her eyes up like nothing ever could.
“What’s so funny? I didn’t do anything all that funny.” Aaron said with a smile on his own face.
Luna didn’t say anything because Ayden woke up and shot up with a growl of anger. He looked over at Aaron and started for him. Luna stepped in front of him and pushed him back. Ayden looked like he was ready to pee his pants.
“Ayden if you do that going your fangs are going to be in your throat. Is that understood?” Luna snapped as Ayden fell.
“Yes Luna. Why are you protecting this human, again?” Ayden said.
“I’m doing this because he may be the only one other that me that has any sense. All that crap about you only pretending was a joke and I know that now. I’m not one of your sluts” Luna screamed.
Aaron sat as the two things before him screamed at each other in a language that he couldn’t understand. They were obviously upset but he still couldn’t tell why.
Luna silenced Ayden with a swift punch in the arm. She was one female you did not want to tick off. As she drew her hand back there was a pang of guilt for what she had done and why. She was upset but that gave her no reason to hurt Ayden.
“Now that you have had your little outburst may I ask why I can’t eat and why we are here?” Ayden said with attitude that made Luna forget the guilt and hate him even more.
“You can’t because we might be playing into someone’s hands and I don’t know where we are.” Luna snapped.
Aaron stood up and smoothed back his hair in confusion. He didn’t know why the heck the other male had attack, or tried to attack. Plus, he didn’t know why the girl had saved him. She barley knew him and yet she had risked her life for him. None of this made sense.
“If you don’t mind me asking, what are you guys?” Aaron asked weakly.
Luna turned. She had forgotten that the human was there.
“We are creatures of the night. There is no need to be alarmed of me but as you can see this bull you will. I will try to keep him in check.” Luna said in an almost lovingly voice. This frightened her a little because this could be dangerous.
“I will not try to kill you. I will kill you.” Ayden roared as he went to move towards Aaron again.
Luna swiftly moved in front of Ayden again and this time she put his mouth to his throat and almost bit down. She heard him whimper softly. He was scared of her and she knew it. Aaron made a soft squeak of fear. Luna moved her mouth away but she kept her hand close to his throat. She would kill him if necessary.
“Why are you risking your life for mine?” Aaron said with fear in his voice.
“I do this because I hate him and I will not give him the satisfaction of me standing back and awaiting his corruption of my people come to whole. I will not allow him to do this.” Luna replied with a voice that made Ayden whimper again, she tightened her hand on his throat but then let him go.
Ayden sat down and kept his eyes on Luna. Aaron sat and watched as Luna paced back and forth. She was thinking. That much was obvious, but what was she thinking about? Her face let nothing go about what she was thinking and it unnerved him slightly.
Luna sat down on the side that Aaron was on and kept Ayden in her line of sight. She couldn’t trust him and she never could. Aaron was looking at her and she knew it. He would never trust her. No human ever did. That was one thing that humans faulted at and apparently she did as well.
A thud came from the other side of the wall. Luna and Aaron stood and looked over at the wall. It shook slightly and started to break. A single crack went up the wall and soon it was beginning to fall. A sudden crash made Luna push Aaron down and her get hit with a rock from the wall.
Aaron quickly stood back p an stood frozen. He was looking at Luna and he couldn’t help but notice that the noise was a bomb blowing up on the other side of the wall. He looked up and saw three females coming in and n grabbed the other guy and another went to pick up Luna. Then she saw him and motioned for the other girl to grab him. She did and he wasn’t able to get away from her.
There was a pain in his shoulder and his world went black again. This time there was no signs of anyone around him. All there was, was darkness and a steady heart-beat coming from his chest. He felt completely taken away from reality. It was like the world he had known was no longer the world he was in.
Dark Princess
Elite Writer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Princess on Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:44 am

Chapter Two:

As Luna woke up there was nothing of interest in the room she was in. She could tell that much and her strength hadn’t even reached he sight yet. Ayden was there but Aaron wasn’t. That made sirens go off in her head. Ayden was going to die if he wasn’t already. That was something her people would exile her for but at the moment she wasn’t all that worried about. She would most likely still find a way to stay but she didn’t want to be taken back to her people and she didn’t want to wander with the humans if she was what she was.
Luna’s sight finally came back and she opened her eyes and saw that Ayden was asleep and there was a small chair right beside him. He looked like he fell off of it. That would be typical of him. Ayden never could stay in his seat.
Ayden stirred slightly. Then he rolled over and rested back into sleep. He always was a heavy sleeper. Luna attempted to stand but her strength still was not up to that yet. Her head felt like someone hit her head with a sludge hammer. It hurt to move and to think.
A woman walked in as Luna settled back down and she looked about twenty-two. Her hair looked black of coarse, so did everything else. She walked over to Ayden and put him back into the chair. Luna wanted to say something but her mouth wouldn’t obey her.
“You should go back to sleep. You will need your strength.” the woman said in a voice that meant nothing more then a vampire. Luna saw her fangs glint in the moonlight.
“I will not. Tell me why I am here and also tell me where the human was that was with me.” Luna ordered as she cleared her throat.
“You are needed and that is all you need to know. As for the human he is with my master in his study. They are having a conversation as to why he was found with you and this bloke.” the woman replied as she herself sat down next to the place were Luna was sitting.
“He was found with us because someone took me and him”-she pointed at Ayden-“to some place and we ended up in a cell with him. I risked my life to save his. Now tell me why we are here you wrench.” Luna snapped.
“I will when the master requires it. Now sleep. You will need your strength.” the woman snapped right back.
Luna could no longer reply. She had used all her energy yelling and she fell back asleep.

Aaron awoke to find himself in a room that was lighten up pretty well. It was covered with books and chairs. He attempted to stand and was surprised that he was able to. As he stood a chill went through his body. Aaron looked around and saw that there was a person in the dark corner of the room. The person was hooded and it’s chest didn’t move to show the breathing. It was like he was a living corpse. It was like he was a vampire.
“Well, you are awake I see.” the person said in a sweet voice. It sounded like the voice that Aaron had heard earlier.
“Who are you, where am I, and why am I here?” Aaron asked in a cracked voice. He cleared his throat and repeated the statement.
“I am Glaze, you are in my home, I wish to speak with you.” Glaze replied with a smile that showed his fangs.
Aaron gasped. He was like the other two but he looked much more dangerous then the girl. He was about the same as the guy though.
“Why do you want to talk to me?” Aaron asked, continuing his questioning.
Glaze chuckled slightly. This little pup was amusing. He reminded him a lot of himself when he was that old.
“I wish to know why I found you with the two creatures of the night. Would you care to elaborate?” Glaze asked, his voice calming and mesmerizing.
“I was taken someplace and I ended up with those two in a cell. Then some trio of girls came in and took me here and I don’t know what happened to the other two. Do you? I wanted to thank the girl. She saved me.” Aaron explained.
“She did, did she? That’s is not something her kind will do. I wonder why she decided to. All well. I will ask her when she comes up to see me.” Glaze muttered.
“Are you one of them or are you something else?” Aaron asked with a shaken voice.
“I’m a totally different type of creature. Yet we do have similarities. I am a vampire. We do not live, for we are dead. We do not breath of eat of human food. We do drink their blood though.” the vampire replied.
Aaron stepped back slightly but he was stopped by a girl hat was standing behind him. He recognized the girl’s grip. It was the girl that had grabbed him. She had him in a grip that would have made a constrictor cower.

Luna awoke to a sound in her room. Ayden had awoken and he was walking towards her with a broken bottle. She stood without a pain or having her body feel wobbly. Ayden was surprised and that gave her an edge. Luna swiftly gripped his wrist and made him drop the bottle. The she pulled Ayden’s arm behind his back and locked him down to the floor with her sitting on his back. Ayden weakly squeaked in pain. If anyone said that they hit like a girl he would run off.
Then there was a pain in Luna’s right shoulder. She was forced to let go of Ayden and grip her shoulder. Ayden took the initiatives and rolled Luna off of him. Ayden landed on the bottle and ended up with glass in his back. A girl rushed In and helped Luna back In her bed but she didn’t even try to help Ayden. She could tell that he was the cause of this little affair.
The girl moved Luna’s hand so that she could see what had happened to her shoulder. There was a shard of something in her shoulder. The girl grabbed a piece of plastic and opened Luna’s mouth. She put the plastic in her mouth and placed her hand on Luna’s shoulder. She then pressed down and Luna bit down on the plastic. She could tell that she was about to help with the pain in her shoulder but it still hurt.
“Its alright. Calm down. I’m all done. How did you get this in your shoulder?” the girl asked showing Luna a piece of glass that had ended up in her shoulder.
“It must have been when he attacked me.” Luna said with a nod towards Ayden.
“Most likely. Do you know why he had attacked you?” The girl asked as she sat down next to the place that Luna was.
Luna tried to shrug but it hurt to move again. Ayden growled as if to say that he hated her. Luna knew that was true. He would hate her and she didn’t care, that was something that would have made her mother blow her top.
“Well you rest. As for you young man,”-she picked him up by his ear.- “You will be going to the dogs.” the girl said with a sick humor.
Ayden was dragged out and Luna relaxed into a little ball. She would get some more sleep. Her eyes closed and soon she was drifting into a peaceful sleep. Suddenly something made her eyes snap open and she could tell someone was going to be hurt.
Luna flew off the bed and ignored the protests from her body. She ran to the door and found that the girl had left it unlocked. Luna opened it and followed some instinct that told her to follow the smell of fear. As she ran a few males looked at her questionably, but the first lady that came into her room saw her and tried to run after her but Luna was faster and soon she made swift work of losing the broad. One of the more idiotic males attempted to get Luna by standing in front of her but he wasn’t the tallest so she jumped over him.
As she reached a door she saw that there was a strong sent of fear coming from the room. She opened it and saw that Aaron was being gripped against his will and there was a vampire moving towards him. She saw that there was a girl holding in the spot so that the vampire could feed.
“Hey. Who said you could have my meal?” Luna said in a fierce voice.
“Well, well. What do we have here? The girl decided she was going to get her little meal back. Why do you care? His blood doesn’t smell all that sweet.” Glaze asked as he turned towards her. He showed his face and Luna recognized him immediately.
“I prefer it sour. Now if you will be so kind as to give me my meal we can go and you wont have to get hurt Glaze.” she replied and said his name like a curse.
“You are that girl that got away when I attacked your people last. You have grown much. Last time I saw you, you were a mere baby.” Glaze said with a smile that made her blood run clod.
“Please. Just let him go. I don’t want to hurt you. As you can see I got passed your guards quite easily. I could easily kill you.” Luna taunted. At the moment she felt like she could but she knew that it was a hollow threat.
Aaron wanted to say something and all in the room knew it. Glaze looked at him and normally that would have been a good thing but now she knew that he was watching her as well as Aaron. The girl behind Aaron looked like she was tempted to let go and attack Luna for her insolence to her master. Instead she let Aaron’s mouth free but she still had him in a tight grip.
“Let me go!” Aaron screamed.
“I will not. Unless my master says so.” the girl said.
“You are your own person. You do not need to have orders given to you. Why do you act like you are a servant for this man?” Luna asked, knowing that she would get a lecture about it later. She had to stall while she came up with a plan to get her and Aaron out of this. Ayden would have to go with whatever he could.
“I do this because I am told to. You know nothing about our kind.” the girl said.
“Now, now Barbela. There is no need to be so rude. I shall explain Mistress.” Glaze said in a voice that made Luna and Barbela shiver.
“Fine but I want Aaron to be freed and I would like it if you do not try to get him back.” Luna requested.
Aaron was let go and he started towards the door. He opened it and went running out. Luna could tell that he would get out and find his way back to his home and she would not see him again.
Glaze walked over and led her to a chair so that he could explain what he could about his people. As he explained Luna started thinking of Aaron but she tried to get the thoughts out of her mind but she couldn’t.
Glaze finished and looked at her. He felt kind of sorry for her. Luna was only but twelve but she had to give up someone that she had feelings for. Even if she didn’t know it.
“You may go. Go home and don’t let me catch you around that cave again of you will be killed next time.” Glaze said as he stood and turned his back to her.
Dark Princess
Elite Writer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Methuselah on Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:07 pm

Wow! Cool!

Learned Writer

Female
Number of posts : 91

Points 2.0 : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-18

View user profile http://Youtube.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 017350 on Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:13 pm

Isn't it? I love it!
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 659

Points 2.0 : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-07

View user profile http://writersclubforum.lightbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Princess on Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:47 pm

Thank you. The next chapter will be up sometime this week.
Dark Princess
Elite Writer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Princess on Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:08 pm

Chapter Three:

Luna walked out of the study and walked to the door to get out of the place in which she was in. Luna opened the door and went into the moon lit night. The moon was like what it had been when she was born. There was a few hours of night left but she didn’t feel like going to the pack. Instead she walked around and looked into the night. It was peaceful here. Luna climbed up a tree and sat on a limb. She looked up into the sky and gently fell in to a half state. She wasn’t asleep but she wasn’t awake as well. A long while pasted before there was a noise to her left. Luna didn’t think it was anything to worry about.

Aaron ran as fast as his legs would carry him. Thoughts of that girl came into his mind and he couldn’t shake them.
“What am I? A pervert?” Aaron thought. “I can’t keep thinking about her. She is one of them. How can I care what happens to one of them. They kill for the fun of it.”
There was some different from her though. When she said that he was her meal she looked like she meant it but her eyes said something else. Maybe she was different from the others. Maybe she was more like a human then a creature. She could feel plus she could tell that he was in trouble. How did she do that? It made him feel weird.
Aaron stopped as he reached the town lines. Now he had a choice to make. He could go and live his live without even going back to this night or he could go back and help out Luna. Aaron just sat down and thought. This was something he would have to think about. What would happen if he stayed? He would be hounded by Amanda and the guys. What would happen if he went back? He could have made a friend that didn’t bug him. Then again she was one of them. How did he know he could trust her. He didn’t even like her kind. He hated them, but she wasn’t like the rest of them.
Aaron got up and headed back towards Luna and a danger of death.

Luna heard the sound again but this time she heard familiar footstep along with it. She turned towards the sound and saw that Ayden was standing behind a bush and was about to ump to attack her. That just proved that he hated her now. His eyes looked like black holes and his fangs were ready to bit anything.
Luna jumped down and grabbed a strong stick. She held it as if it was a sword. Luna was an excellent swordsman and she could easily take down Ayden with what ever weapon he could us. Plus he knew that. So why would he decide to attack her?
Then there was another sound other then Ayden advancing towards her. This sound was soft and it made Luna warm inside. It was like someone she cherished was coming. Luna heard a human coming but it was behind Ayden. It was a while off and with her distracted by that Ayden jumped on top of her and pulled the stick away from her. He put a shard of glass to her throat. It was sharp and Luna could smell the faint smell of whiskey on it. It was either that girl gave him some or it was in that bottle that he tried to hurt her with.
Just then Aaron burst through the underbrush and stood there looking at Ayden. Luna saw him and gave him a look and nodded towards the stick. Thank goodness that Ayden didn’t realize that Aaron was behind him. Aaron picked up the stick and raised it above his head. He was about to hit Ayden with it but It ended up that Ayden did know that the boy was behind him. He stood and gripped the stick. That gave Luna a perfect opportunity. She gathered strength in her leg and pushed it in between his legs. Then she kicked him in the balls.
Ayden fell and gripped his crotch. Aaron went around and helped Luna up. She smiled and gripped his arm.
“Come on. That is bound to set off some kind of alarm.” Luna said as she turned around.
They both ran off and made their way to a big tree that Luna remembered had a knot in it that could open the tree up. She walked over and pushed the knot. As she did Aaron was about to ask why she was doing that. Then the trunk opened at a part of it. Aaron looked at it in awe. He didn’t really have time to gawk because Luna Grabbed his hand and pulled him in.
The door closed behind them and then a line of candles lit to show a staircase that spiraled down lit darkness. Luna made her way down but she didn’t even check to see if he followed. Aaron did never the less. It made him feel like he really wanted to be friends with her but why? Why was he so determined to become friends with a creature of the night?
“My name is Luna.” Luna said as they decended the stairs.
Aaron almost tripped. He wasn’t expecting her to tell him but he was glad that she trusted him enough to do that.
“Luna means “moon” on some language. I was born on a full moon night but the weird thing is, that it was nowhere near it being a full moon when I was meant to be born.” Luna explained,
Aaron nodded and Luna seemed to be fine with the fact that she had just put her trust in a human which is something that has never happened before. Even though she had no intention to do that something just made her trust him.
Finally they made it to a door that looked old and worn. Luna opened it and moved inside so Aaron could go in before her. Aaron walked in and saw that there was a mini house in it.
“Wow. How did you learn about this place? Or is this where you live?” Aaron asked but was surprised that no sound can out. He looked at Luna questionably.
“We can’t talk like we would usually. You have to think what you are trying to say and saw what you are trying to think?” Luna explained and Aaron saw that her mouth hadn’t even moved.
“Ok.” Aaron said and this time her thought it but then he could hear himself.
Luna walked over to him and walked around him as if observing him. She mouthed something that Aaron didn’t catch. Then there was a voice that was new and it came from out of no where.
“Hello Luna. How is my sister?” said a guy’s voice.
“Great James. I would like you to meet my new friend, Aaron. He is a human.” Luna replied.
Then a boy that looked like Luna just in a guy’s body walked out from behind a couch.
“Really? What is his name? Why is he with you? What does Ayden think?” James asked.
“Aaron, helped him out, he hates me and apparently Aaron as well. That answer all your questions?” Luna said with a smirk.
James nodded and Aaron looked at Luna confused.
“Don’t worry human. I wont hurt you. I’m a vegetarian. I don’t eat or drink anything that comes from anything that lives. I promise that I will not hurt you unless you hurt my sister.” James said with a smirk identical to his sister’s.
Both Luna and James laughed at the look on Aaron’s face. He looked like he was going to faint from fear. Once they stopped James led Aaron to a chair and sat down in another. Luna just stood until she found a hammock on the other side of the room. She looked right at home now that she new that her brother was home. That seemed to be good news for her, especially since she came sort of uninvited..
“So how long are you staying this time Luna? You never seem to stay all that long.” James asked with a swift look towards her.
“Actually. I have a proposition for you. You interested?” Luna asked.
“Well that depends. What is it?” James asked.
“I need help. Aaron did you get the name of the dude who had you?” Luna said
“Glaze. Vampire.” Aaron replied.
“Good human. Hat is what you need. The info on the dude who attack us a few years ago?” James asked.
Luna nodded and Aaron glared at him.
“I have a name you know?” Aaron mouthed silently.
“Oh ya I should take the weird charm off so that I can stop thinking my words and so that he doesn’t get a headache.” James said as he got up and moved behind the door that was on the opposite side of the room. Then he came back in.
“So can you give me anything?” Luna persisted.
James thought about it for a minute and then he nodded. His sister nearly came out of her skin with enjoyment. Aaron could have sworn he saw her body tingle with delight. That was one sight he would have laughed at hadn’t there been her brother directly in front of him.
“Now we should be getting off to bed. You don’t want to be awake during the day Luna and Aaron, welcome to the nocturnal life.” James said with a chuckle.
“Glad to be apart of it.” Aaron replied with a smile. Then he laughed because of the look on Luna and James’s faces.
“You really are happy about this?” they asked in unison.
Aaron nodded and then stood with a stretch. Then he yawned. James showed them both to their rooms and said his good days. Then they all fell asleep.
Dark Princess
Elite Writer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkened Moon on Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:16 pm

Good job sis. So this is what you have been on the computer for so long for.
Darkened Moon
Learning Writer

Male
Number of posts : 6

Registration date : 2008-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OliviaofBolivia on Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:23 pm

Vive Le Faux Rhum OMG!!!!!! That is like sooooooo awesome, like super awesome. Really good. Keep on writing. Vive Le Faux Rhum
OliviaofBolivia
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 299

Points 2.0 : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-16

View user profile http://thetwilightdawn242.bigforumpro.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Princess on Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:40 pm

Im really sorry it took so long to get this part up.i have been busier then you could imagine. Again sorry.

Chapter Four:
As dusk approach Aaron awoke with a start. He had been having the weirdest dream. There was a guy who had tried to kill him but this girl stepped in front of him to protect him. That had t be the weirdest dream he has ever had.
Aaron stood up and got his cloths on and then walked over to his door. There was something wrong with it. This wasn’t his door. It was a different door.
“Oh my gosh. The dang dream was real. I was really with a girl and some psycho dude. Plus I was really about to be killed by some vampire and I really did meet some dude named James, and his sister Luna” Aaron thought as he reached for the door handle.
The door handle turned before he had a chance to grip it or even touch it. Someone pulled it back. It was James.
“Well you are an early riser. Especially after what you have been through. Why are you up so early? The moon isn’t even out yet.” James said, his eyes brightening.
“I should be asking you the same question. I thought you guys didn’t wake up until the sun was out?” Aaron said playfully.
“Well I wanted to know if you wanted to help me find out about this guy Glaze.” James replied.
Aaron nodded and followed James to his computer office. It had a laptop and a regular computer. The laptop looked like it hadn’t been touched in ages.
“You can use the laptop. I don’t like the infernal thing. It always decides it wants to cut signal when I need it most.” James explained.
“Ok. So I’m just looking up the name Glaze or vampire?” Aaron asked, booting up the computer.
“You will be looking up vampires. Luna said that he was going to explain what his people were about but apparently you kept on entering her thoughts and she couldn’t pay attention. Plus, you look like some one you likes to read up on what you humans call fiction.” James said with a snicker.
Aaron complied and once he could went onto Google and looked up vampires. It gave a lot of information but most all of it was stuff he already knew. Aaron skimmed a few pages until he found something that he didn’t know. Vampires can be killed but it has to be more then just an injury. They had to be impaled. The wound had to go straight through. Then right after that Aaron saw that there were other weaknesses that he did not know about.
Vampires were burned by a crucifix and they could not look into the light that it made. It burned their eyes more then a million suns ever could. Plus they were made by drinking the blood of other vampires. They started out as humans but when they fed upon the blood the blood of a vampire then they will become one. They are also forced to be servants to the vampire that made them.
The first vampire that lived didn’t have a name. The only thing known about him is that his thirst is of no comparison and he could not be beaten by anything. He was the only immortal vampire by the meaning that he could not die. Now the ones now a days were only immortal because time and minor wounds could not ravish them.
James walked behind Aaron and started reading what the boy had found. Then the computer decided it was going to try to shut off connection but quickly James plugged in the cord so it was no longer wirelessly connected. James then finished reading what Aaron had found. It unnerved him that it had only taken the boy three minutes to find the information they needed.
“Good job human. I didn’t think that your kind was all that good at computers. Well you certainly proved me wrong with that.” James said playfully.
“So do we look up Glaze now? Or do you want me to find some more info on vampires?” Aaron asked.
“You just continue that and I’ll look up Glaze. Tell me if you find anything that is all that interesting.” James said as he turned around to walk over to the other computer.
So Aaron went back to his computer and found a lot of stuff that he knew but he doubted James or Luna knew. So he copy and pasted the things into a word processor and then he printed everything he found.
James didn’t have any luck with looking up Glaze. The only thing that was on there was how to glaze things like doughnuts or something else. So he gave up and looked at Aaron who was standing up and walking over to the printer. Apparently he found something that could help them out greatly. Just then Luna walked in and sat down to look at their progress. It looked like Aaron had found a lot but her brother apparently hadn’t found anything. Not that she thought he would. There wasn’t many people named Glaze so he wouldn’t be all the careless to leave anything that would incriminate him.
“So loving sister nothing on our fellow Glaze but I do believe that our friend Aaron is a very good helper in the vampires department. I read what he found earlier but now he has thrice that much.” James said with a chuckle.
“I can see that much. So Aaron what have you found?” Luna asked as she stood to walk over to him.
Aaron handed her a stack of paper that had to be at least ten pages. She skimmed it and then stopped at a certain page. It had something on it hat made her queasy. They had to drink blood every night or they would end up shriveling up but not dieing.
“So how did he get blood if he didn’t get Aaron?” Luna thought.
“So we should eat a little and talk over what we should do. We can still get him out and end up killing him. After all he is the one that killed Dad.” James said then regretted saying the last part.
“What? Mother said that he died in a fight for leader. Why did she lie to me?” Luna said then she realized why. Mother knew that she would have done this to get her revenge.
“You know why Luna. So why are we just standing here. I’ll make some food.” her brother said and then grabbed Aaron and Luna’s arms and led them to the kitchen.
As they ate Aaron could tell that Luna was upset but he didn’t know what to do. He wasn’t the best at being a good comforter. So he did what he saw some people do when their friends were upset. Aaron gripped her hand comfortingly. Luna looked up and smiled. James looked like he was about to bust out laughing. James never was one to be a good person to be around when you were trying to comfort some one.
Luna looked at him and then she kicked him in the shin. James then looked back at his food and then ate in silence. Aaron released his grip and went back to eating as well. Luna finished hers and then Aaron. Since James was the last he was the one to take the plates back to the kitchen and wash them. That left the other two in the dinning room alone.
“I’m sorry about your Dad.” Aaron said and looked at Luna with sorrow in his eyes.
“It’s alright. I will kill Glaze though. Then he will know what wrath is. I wonder who his master is. The things you found said that they have a master in which they report to.” Luna said.
“I didn’t see anything that would suggest that he has one.” Aaron replied.
“Why did you come back? I said that I was going to have you so why did you return?” the creature of the night asked.
“Curiosity. I wanted to know why you saved me.” Aaron said.
“Well I thought that if I saved you then you would know that I meant you no harm. Ayden on the other hand, not so much.” Luna replied.
James walked in and looked like he had just wrestled an elephant. It was weird that he had just left to wash dishes and ended up having a wrestling match. Luna and Aaron laughed.
“I’m not some one to wash dishes.” James said with a smile.
“Now we can start to come up with a plan to get rid of the infestation that lives in his house.” Luna and Aaron said in unison.
James looked at them like they were nuts but then he laughed. After that he led them back to the living room. Aaron had the sheets he printed out spread out on the table. There were millions of facts on each sheet and then there were much more that he didn’t know but not many others did either. Humans weren’t exactly the best people to keep secrets of other races. Aaron however was a good person and wouldn’t even dare to try anything or tell anyone about anything he has seen the past few hours.
“So we know where he lives, what he is, and some things about his race. What else do we need to know?” James asked.
“We need to know why he wants to put our race out of the picture. I’m sure we weren’t the only ones in the building. So why does he want us out of the picture?” Luna replied.
“Well I’m not sure why I was brought into this and I would like to know why I was and what Glaze wanted with me.” Aaron said.
“Well he drinks human blood and you seem to be the only human that knows as much about his people as any other vampire. Minus some details. I think I could answer the question as to why he wants us out of the way. Us meaning Darkened Moon Shells., as some humans call us.” James replied.
“Well I know someone who knows all about vampires. He says that he is the only one to ever get out of the vampire’s clutched. I doubt that though. He never really was known for telling the truth.” Aaron said and then felt embarrassed because Luna and James were staring at him intently.
“You did not say this earlier why?” Luna said in an annoyed voice.
“I thought that he was lying like he normally did about things like that. He has had a history of being in and out of the psyche ward. That is why I didn’t mention this.” the human explained.
“Well then, we will just have to see this man so that we can see if his story is real.” James said playfully.
“We can’t.” Aaron said sadly.
“And why not?” Luna asked.
“He died two months ago. I was with him when he pasted.” Aaron explained in a chocked voice.
“Oh. Well then did he say anything about vampires that we haven’t been able to find on the internet?” James said.
Aaron shook his head but then looked as if he was thinking back to the day that he heard the story. Then he grabbed on of the sheets and turned it to the blank side. He then looked around for a pen or pencil. James handed him a crimson pen. Aaron began writing.
“When I was forced to be in the same room as this madman. I realized that I was looking Death in the eyes and I could easily become part of the nonliving. I then closed my eyes and prayed. I could not go these last few minutes without doing that. As I did this the man that stood over me placed his mouth on my neck and then there was a sharp pain through my body. It felt like all my blood was being pulled out of me by force. Which as I found out was exactly what was happening. My world went black and I realized that the pain had stopped and then I could then tell that I was being moved then I fell unconscious. When I awoke I was in my home and there was a pain in my neck.”
As Aaron finished writing Luna put her hand on his shoulder. Aaron finished and then read it to himself. This wasn’t part of the story he told all the kids. This was a completely different one. It was like he was telling him what to write.
“well, well. Apparently you do remember something from this little story this human told. This should at least help out with what we are trying to do.” James said as he read upside down.
Luna didn’t read. All she did was look at Aaron who was breathing hard and looked really pale. She moved her hand to his and gripped it gently. Aaron looked at her and smiled. James got up and moved out of the room to the computer room. He took the sheet with him. James looked as if he was going to go there to put it in to a print that was more legible. Luna knew other wise. She could tell that he left so that they could be alone.
“I’m sorry about your loss. Was he close to you?” Luna asked.
“Ya. He was like a Dad to me. My father left when I was little. No one ever really understood why but my mother. She went crazy and I ended up with him. I thought he was my Dad because he was the one that really raised me. Then a few years ago he started ranting and my mother died in her hospital room. That was when I started disliking everything. I always remember not liking your race but that was only because I thought like everyone else that you were all monsters. Now that I have met you and your brother that idea has changed.” Aaron explained with a solemn look.
“Well most of us are like the way most humans think we are. There are some kind ones of us. I’m glad that you weren’t around for the hunt last night. You would have gotten hurt because my Mother was there. She is like Ayden a little bit. I’m nothing like them or the rest of my people. I think that humans have as much right to live as we do and so I don’t kill. I just take what I need and then I leave them with breath.” Luna explained.
Dark Princess
Elite Writer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by cam10cam on Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:45 am

you sure can write a whole ton

that story is very long

how long did it take you to just write those 4 chapters
cam10cam
Learning Writer

Male
Number of posts : 25

Points 2.0 : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklady on Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:55 pm

Wow, Night Princess that's some good stuff. I'm guessing you already anticipated me saying that, but whatever. C'est Magnifique!

Darklady
Writing Whiz

Female
Number of posts : 168

Registration date : 2008-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Princess on Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:47 pm

one: awhile
two:thank you.
Dark Princess
Elite Writer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Princess on Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:08 pm

Ok I rally miss spring break so I would have more time to do this stuff.

Chapter Five:
James walked in and decide it was time they got going on a plan to get rid of Glaze and the rest of the people that are under his control. Luna and Aaron both agreed. As they worked there was a noise that came from above. Luna stood and walked over to the door.
“I’ll look to see what it was. It was probably just the wind.” Luna said and then disappeared through the door.
James and Aaron waited patiently. Then there was a loud noise and it sounded like someone being pushed up against the tree. Aaron immediately stood and went to the door. James put his hand on Aaron’s shoulder as if telling him Luna will be fine. Then there was a scream and that was when Aaron shrugged off James’s hand and left through the door only to run into Luna. She looked like she was in a little brawl with a stick.
Luna pushed him back through the door and ran her finger through her hair so that she could get the twigs out of her hair. Aaron sat back down as did James. Luna looked up a little while later and then sighed.
“It was Mother. I decided I was going to make her go away for a little bit. Don’t worry she just went to sleep for a little bit. I made sure of that.” Luna explained with a smile.
James just smiled right back but Aaron looked at her confused. Then the look went away and he smiled as well. It was kind of funny that a girl of only twelve could take down an adult in about two seconds.
“So are we going to get a plan made or is it to late?” James asked.
“Well I think that we should leave that to tomorrow. The sun was almost up and I thought I was going to die from the light.” Luna said.
“Well then we should be heading off to bed. Aaron you look tired anyway. I guess you are becoming a part of this nocturnal world.” James said half-jokingly.
“Well I don’t really ever go out in the sun anyway and I don’t usually sleep at night so I guess I’ve just become accustom to it.” Aaron replied with a joking look on his face.
Luna and James just nodded and then they all mad their way to bed. As Luna slept a dream began. This was weird because she did not have dreams.
She was walking around in the sun. It did not burn her and it also did not seem to be all that bright. It was like a moon that had brightened up a bit. As Luna walked there was a sudden noise behind her. She turned swiftly and saw a person that looked like her Dad. He stood there but his feet weren’t touching the ground. It was like he was floating.
The man disappeared as fast as he appeared. Luna walked over to follow him but as she moved the sun got brighter and she began to feel like she was going to be roasted.
“Luna. Luna! Luna!” A voice said and then she felt she was being shaken.
Luna awoke to find James and Aaron standing beside her bed. Aaron looked like he was about to flip out. He must have been worried. Luna sat up and looked at the boys with a confused look on her face. Then it pasted as she saw that she was in the living room. She must have been sleep walking. That was unusual.
“So how did you end up here Luna? I thought you didn’t get that deep into sleep to where you end up sleep walking.” James said playfully. He had a smirk on his face.
“Well I don’t know. Tell me when I said that.” Luna said with the same smirk on her face.
“Ok then. One I can’t remember for the life of me.” James said.
Aaron helped her up and moved her to a couch. She let him and James made a kissing face her and then Luna gave him the finger. Aaron wanted to laugh but he held it in. Now was not the time to get her all worked up.
“So we need to get some things done tonight. We need to get a plan ready plus we need to see how strong this here human is. If he isn’t what we need we will have to give him a boost.” James explained.
“What do you mean “a boost”?” Aaron asked.
“Well you will see if you don’t pass.” James replied with a spark in his eyes.
“James we could at least tell him what we mean. It is his decision after all. We can’t do that against his will. You know that.” Luna said in a stern voice.
“Well ok. We will have to make you one of us. That can be done but the only thing is that you will be in return one of the undead. It is your decision, you can either die if you don’t pass or you can live for good.” the male twin said.
Aaron sat down next to Luna and she put her hand on his knee. It gave him some comfort that he had a choice and that Luna was ready to tell her brother no if he said it. That was what surprised him though. Why did she care so much about what he thought? Well He would have to figure that out later. It was like she had a human side to her as well.
No one really had ever cared about what he had done or even cared about how he felt about something. They just put Aaron out of whatever was happening. It made him feel like he didn’t matter but with her and her brother he felt like he meant something to someone. That was a weird feeling.
“I’ll do whatever it takes to help. You have my word.” Aaron proclaimed proudly.
“Well then we should see what you can do so we know what we have to do if anything..” Luna said.
James led Aaron to the door while Luna went somewhere and emerged with and bag. James then opened up the door and started up the stairs. Luna was behind Aaron and it took him a minute to realize what happened. Aaron followed James and Luna took up the rear. She could tell that Aaron was feeling a bit uneasy. It is fear, she reasoned, he hasn’t had an experience like this one. As they got to the door Luna could feel Aaron's tension as they walked up te stairs.
They reached the door and then James turned around. He looked Aaron in the eyes and then turned again to open the door.
Dark Princess
Elite Writer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Sat May 03, 2008 2:33 am

Wow!! Super impressive!! I have put of reading your story until I had the time to read the whole thing and i am so glad I got to it! this is really really good! Very Happy
Hazel

Female
Number of posts : 11563

Points 2.0 : 10202
Registration date : 2008-04-10

View user profile http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/619558

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Princess on Sun May 04, 2008 1:06 pm

Ok the update to this might take a little while because I have so much else to do at home so sorry if It doesn't come for a while.
Dark Princess
Elite Writer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Princess on Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:02 pm

Finally I finish this.

Chapter Six:

As they got to the door Luna could feel that Aaron was tense and didn’t feel quite right going out during the night after being inside for such a long time. His back was ridged and his shoulders were tight as if he was waiting to go to a very dark tunnel. Luna put her hand on his shoulder and they relaxed immediately and his breathing settled, which she hadn’t even noticed it hadn’t been for a while but feeling it normal was a good thing. Aaron needed to be calm if her wanted to be of any help to them.
When James opened the door the night air was a cool rush to all of their faces but mostly to James’s. He hadn’t been out in the open since he left the pack and that had been about half a decade. Aaron took in a bid breathe and with that relaxed completely and didn’t seem to remember why he had come out in the first place.
“Aaron! Where were you? We were so worried about you and we didn’t know what hap-” a female’s voice said. Aaron faintly remembered it but it was like a distant memory that was just slipping from his grip.
A girl walked out of a shadow in between two trees. It was Amanda. She wrapped her arms around Aaron’s neck and nuzzled his neck.
“Get off of me Amanda.” Aaron ordered, “What are you doing here?”
“I was looking for you. You haven’t been home in three days. I was worried about you and who are these two?” Amanda said giving Luna and James a curious look.
“Amanda you shouldn’t be here. You should be back at the town. Do you know how dangerous it is to wonder out here at night?” Aaron hissed.
“Yes and who are these two? Are you going out with her?” Amanda asked with a look of shock on her face.
“Amanda will you listen to me? Go home now!” Aaron ordered.
Amanda could tell that Aaron was mad and she didn’t want to anger him anymore so she ran in the direction of the town. Luna stepped forward and put her hand on his shoulder. Aaron shrugged it off and started walking.
“We should get going with whatever it is you have to do to me. I would like to get this over with so that I could just get back to being normal and yelling at her.” Aaron said pointing in the direction that Amanda had run.
James started walking but then just stopped. He turned around and faced Aaron. “You don’t want that. You want anything but to be normal. I can tell that just from your voice. Well then how about we just make that the truth. Something else happening then you just being normal.” James said looking like he was going to go against something that he had been doing for years.
“What are you talking about? I just want to get this over with. Now can we do this?” the human said, his voice not sounding convincing.
Luna walked towards Aaron and moved his long hair away from his neck. He didn’t try to stop her. It was like the gentleness of her touch was all that it took to make him do what she wanted. Her hands felt like velvet on his neck. They moved up and down his neck until they got to the back of it. Luna tilted Aaron’s head a little, then put her mouth there. At first it was just a kiss but her fangs slide through his neck after a few seconds.
Aaron struggled with that but with no avail. Luna ran her hands through his hair and caressed him. He stopped the struggle and felt the gentle flow of his blood being taken out of his body. Aaron stepped back and leaned up against a tree. Luna let go and allowed him to do so and leaned on him, putting her mouth back on his neck right where it had been. Blood started flowing again but this time Aaron wrapped his arms around her and help her close to him so that she wouldn’t let go. Luna curled her hands into his hair again and ran her other hand up his abs to his chest. Aaron groaned as one would do if they didn’t want to stop but Luna pulled away anyway.
Luna’s mouth had two little streaks of blood going down her chin. Aaron leaned forward and licked them. The taste wasn’t bad. It tasted like metal but it wasn’t bad.
“Well then time to complete the change so that you don’t have keep on trying to feed but hurling it back up, shall we?” James said and caught Aaron as he took a step but fell.
James helped Aaron into the tree again and when they all got down there Luna took the lead to her room and once Aaron was on the bed James left and went to bed.
Luna laid next to him on the bed and moved hi hair out of his face, but this time she put her throat to his mouth and Aaron bit down. Blood went from her neck to his mouth and again it did not seem repulsive as some other people would have thought. Aaron rolled over and had her under him. Luna did not even try to stop him. She actually encouraged him, it was better that he drank willingly then having her force him to.
After awhile Aaron slowed down his drinking and Luna eventually pushed to let him know to stop. Aaron rolled onto his back and fell into a deep sleep that could have made death look like a light nap. Luna did the same but she would be the one to wake last.
Light broke through the door and Aaron sprang forward gasping. His face was covered in sweat and he felt different. In a weird way. It was like he didn’t know who he was and at the moment that was the truth. He didn’t even know what his name was or even where he was.
Aaron tried to look around but it hurt to move his neck. He rubbed it and found two little puncture marks that had almost completely healed. They were sensitive and seemed to heal as he touched them. Aaron got up and shook his head despite the pain. All his hair fell in front of his face and instead of it being it’s normal dirty blonde it was now platinum blonde, not that he knew it changed.
Aaron walked over to a chair and picked up the set of cloths that were there and slipped them on.
“Might as well see what kind of mess I’m in if there is any.” Aaron muttered as he walked out the room only to run into someone else.
He screamed and jumped back a little. The new person was tall and had brown hair and blue eyes that rang a faint bell in the back of Aaron’s head (metaphorically).
“Hello. Are you feeling better Aaron?” the new person said stepping inside and sitting in the chair that had just had clothes on it.
Dark Princess
Elite Writer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down