boys vs girls !]* who will win?

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: boys vs girls !]* who will win?

Post by Holleh on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:46 pm

"She's probably a believer in that whole 'the early bird catches the worm' thing.", Justin said, thinking he ought to try and talk to the other boys. Holding in a yawn, he got to his feet and rubbed his eyes. Then he crouched down and picked up the clothes he had laying beside the bed. "Lucky for me, I already prepared my attire...", he mumbled to himself, quickly undressing himself and putting on the new clothes.

Sarah was up, still rubbing her eyes. "I hate mornings...", she muttered. Looking through her bags, she found a white button-up shirt and a light pair of jeans to wear. "Ya'll are a bunch of sissies.", she said, noticing how a few of the other girls were afraid to get undressed. "We're all girls here, y'know. And heck, if a boy got a quick peak in here, you should take that as a compliment." She placed her clothes on her bed. "Now, I'm gonna change here in my own space. If you wanna look, go ahead, just know that I don't swing that way, 'kay?" After she got dressed, she leaned on her bed and began to brush her hair. "I don't care how early it is, I will not have my hair look like a rat's nest in front of a group of guys.", she said to herself, although her voice was a bit loud, as usual.
Holleh
Dang, this user has a lot of posts....

Female
Number of posts : 4510

Points 2.0 : 4583
Registration date : 2009-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:21 pm

Michelle glanced back at the other girl, suprised to hear another person talking. "I don't think Shelly'd let any boys even near our cabin," she remarked, glancing back out the filthy and stained window. "Anyways, I'm going to ask where the bathroom is..." she trailed off, begining to pick her way between the beds and over random items of luggage. Making it to the door without tripping or losing her balance, she cautiously opened the door before stepping out, making sure to close it behind her. Hearing it click shut, she noticed there wasn't a lock on the door. Great, now anything and everyone can come in.

Noting that one of the Fox's had come out of their cabin, Shelly waved a lazy hand in greeting and bellowed out a very country "G'Morning, hun!"

Michelle frowned, thinking it should be illegal for someone to be that cheery this early in the morning. "Hello, Ms. Shelly," she said politely as she could, stopping a few feet away from the stage. "Awh, you don't need to "Ms." me. Just plain ole Shelly will do." "Oh, uhm. Okay. Where are the bathrooms?" she questioned. "Oh, sorry, dear. No bathrooms here. You'll just have to wing it in the woods with some toilet paper."
Michelle's heart sank at those words. "N-no restrooms?" she repeated, voice quavering. Ohmygods. I'm going to freakin' die here. No privacy when changing, no restrooms... What else could go wrong? "The first challenge starts soon, so you may wanna go soon," Shelly told her, nodding.

Seeing the girl's face fall, Shelly resolved to keep a firmer grip on her emotions, almost wanting to offer her her own bathroom. Against her rules, of course, but she didn't like the look of sadness on her face. "Sorry, just go on an' sit down now. If you wanta go, I suggest behind yer cabin..."

HOLLEHS: Now come tree-size!
Holleh talks hotter than the sun. ;o
Holleh is an IN-SPURR-AY-SHUN. Believe it.
She thinks an artichoke is a type of fish.
She also gives lap-dances. To beds.
Holleh can van like a man.
xStarr_x3
Elite, Supreme, Whiz, Prodigy, Super-Duper World-Class Writer

Female
Number of posts : 7005

Points 2.0 : 5901
Registration date : 2008-05-22

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/awhisperinthedark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:44 am

Liam noticed more people coming out and walked over to the camp counselor. He wasn't exactly sure what he should be doing so he just stood and waited feeling very impacient.

Fallon was not a person who's attitude was, "You got it you flaunt it." The exact opposite actually and the thought of boys peering in as she changed did not ring right in her brain. She wasn't really used to having boys around anyways. She was comfortable with girls thanks to having a sister, even if it was a sister she didn't always like. Pulling her hair back into a ponytail she made it to Shelly just in time to hear that there were no bathrooms. Well she had gone in the woods before, that wouldn't be the end of the world. But all the same, with all these people around, she would get "stage fright" and not be able to go unless the other were far far away. Fallon had already resolved to hate Shelly but was almost tempted to change her mind when the counselors face looked almost kind for a moment. But of course it wasn't actual kindness right? It was all an act probably. After all who would actually be able to run this camp like she did with a hidden streak of kindness?

Hazel, the pizza eating, hand walking, inconspicuous ninja, who secretly enjoys eating ice cream while singing at the top of her lungs and dancing around like a maniac, has mega cool superpowers in which she will one day save the world that always seems to be in peril. That is her purpose in life.
Hazel

Female
Number of posts : 11563

Points 2.0 : 10202
Registration date : 2008-04-10

View user profile http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/619558

Back to top Go down

Post by Holleh on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:11 am

After Justin combed his hair, he popped a mint into his mouth. If he couldn't brush his teeth, he'd make his breath nice-smelling somehow. Putting a small clip on his bag of mints so that they wouldn't fall in his bag and get lost in all his other items, he put them back where he got them. Seeing that some of the other guys were going outside now, he decided to get up and follow. It would have been nice to get some extra rest, but this was camp; no rest was expected. After getting outside, he decided to hang around outside of the cabin, waiting for further instructions. He noticed a few of the girls outside, and couldn't suppress a smirk. Hm, we got some cuties in this camp... While trying to change my old ways, that doesn't mean I have to keep girls out of my life altogether.

"I know; such a shame. Some of those guys were good-looking, too.", Sarah replied to the other girl. Once she finished brushing her hair, she got off her bed and went outside, just like the other girls. "Hey, Shelly.", she greeted. She thought Shelly was alright; tough, but cool. She didn't agree with all her rules, but at least she just left them alone in their cabin instead of checking up on them every five minutes, like some kind of paranoid parent.
Holleh

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:18 am

"G'morning, Miss..." Shelly trailed off, not know the female's name. 'Actually', she thought, 'I don't really know any of their names.' She grinned slightly, trying to make up for not knowing her name. "Anyways, darling. I'd take a seat on the benches over yonder," she pointed at the benches near the females cabin. "The first challenge starts soon. Are you wearing tennis shoes?" She shot out quickly, looking downwards.

Michelle looked down at her feet, wondering how long the challenge would be. She was wearing her tennis shoes, which was good. "Anyone else have to use the restroom?" she asked, ignoring the guys. "We can all guard eachother..." she added, voice falling slightly. She looked around, slightly hopeful. I'd really rather not be forced to go by myself... Anyone could walk by and see me!

Tristian yawned, ambling over to the cabin door and out it, his long, easy strides covering the ground at a fast rate. Reaching the benches around the poduim stage thingamabob, he slipped onto one, wishing there was a back on it for him to slump against. Rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand, he let out a large yawn. Why were they up so dang early? Muttering obscenities under his beath, he leaned forewards, resting his forehead against his palms. Already, it was hot outside, the air dry. Great.

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:56 am

So the challenge involved tennis shoes. That didn't give much away. Liam almost always wore tennis shoes so no problem there. Liam took a seat on the bench and scuffed at the ground with his shoes hoping that the challenge would be indeed just challenging and not impossible.

"Yeah I have to," Fallon answered the girl. That was a good idea. To guard each other. It would seem more secure; well as secure as going in the woods could ever really be anyways.

Hazel, the pizza eating, hand walking, inconspicuous ninja, who secretly enjoys eating ice cream while singing at the top of her lungs and dancing around like a maniac, has mega cool superpowers in which she will one day save the world that always seems to be in peril. That is her purpose in life.
Hazel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Holleh on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:26 am

Seeing as the others were sitting down at the benches, Justin began to walk towards them. He flashed a glance in the girls' direction. "Hey, ladies.", he greeted politely as he passed by. So far, so good... He took a few minutes to ponder over which bench he should sit at, before deaming one worthy of holding him up. To pass the time, he looked around, his gaze often straying back over to the girls.

"Robin.", Sarah finished Shelly's first sentence. "But I like to go by my first name - Sarah. And, yeah, I'm wearing tennis shoes; I always do." She turned away and headed toward the benches, ignoring the "Hey, Ladies" from some random guy. She was too tired to flirt right now. It didn't take long before she sat down at a bench; as long as she didn't have to stand any longer, she didn't care where she sat at.
Holleh

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:24 pm

"Alright," Michelle answered, relieved that someone else had to go aswell. She turned to Shelly, already forming the question, "Where'd the toilet paper, then?" Shelly happily pointed them back to their cabin, instructing them that it was in the cabinet by the door, along with "whatever else you might need while you're here".
"Alright, thanks, Shelly," Michelle told her, backing away from the podium/stage thing slowly, waiting for the other girl to come with her.

"Alrighty, Sarah," Shelly told her after giving Michelle instructions, turning to see the female had disapeared. Shrugging slightly, she figured the girl was just tired still. Turning back to her poduim, she leaned on it, observing the gathering campers, thinking how the challenge would play out. There was a highly likely chance the Lion's would win this one, but she still liked to think that her Fox's might win. Shifting her weight around, she looked around again. Five more minutes and she'd yell out for everyone to gather 'roud...

"I thought we weren't allowed to flirt with the girls?" Tristian shot at the dark-haired male sitting a little ways down from him. "'No lovin'," he quoted Shelly.

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Holleh on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:42 pm

Justin turned to face the other male speaking to him. "What? All I did was greet them. How could you mix that up with flirting?", he responded, keeping his voice level. He knew it wouldn't be so great if he lost his temper right before the first challenge. "Besides, do you think I follow the rules? Why do you think I'm here in the first place? And I'd like to think of that rule as a suggestion."
Holleh

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:55 pm

Tristian frowned at the male. "Somehow, I doubt Shelly would see it that way." He shook his head, trying to convey some sympathy. Some of the females here were definitely worth being straight for, but if Shelly were going to impose restrictions, he was going to stay clean while he was at camp. "Besides, she seems kinda all-knowing, y'know? She knows why we're here... She's bound to have an eye on everyone."

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:06 pm

Fallon got up an followed the other girl whose name she didn't yet know. "So why are you here?" Fallon asked, and then realizing that perhaps that was private she added quickly, "Sorry, you don't have to answer that if it's personal."

Liam knew that some guys were going to try to flirt with the girls. He himself wasn't sure he wouldn't after all. He looked around the group. Seriously, with this many pretty girls, looking just wouldn't do. He sat down on the bench next to the guy he had talked to last night. He felt dumb for not knowing his name yet, but hasn't really a good oppertunity to ask it.

Hazel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:14 pm

"Hey," Tristian said easily as his talking buddy from last night sat down next to him. "Sleep good?" He grinned slightly, reminded of his own dreaming.. he had always been one to love sharing his dreams. And listening to others dreams, of course.

"Oh, it's fine," Michelle answered, voice slightly quieter than usual as she struggled to control it. "My parents seemed to think I was too... shy," She spat out the last word, clearly riled up by what her parents thought. "I don't think I'm shy... but they said otherwise. And here I am..." she trailed off, thinking. "I'm Michelle, by the way. Why're you here, if you don't mind my asking?"

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Holleh on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:20 pm

"I really don't care if she knows why I'm here. I'm not afraid of her.", Justin replied. You're here to change, and you know that. He rested his chin between his right index finger and thumb. The corners of his lips twitched upward. These guys are gonna help you win; be nice to them. "But maybe you're right; I should just... Control myself better." He paused for a few moments, thinking over his next words. "Well, it would be rude of me not to introduce myself. I'm Justin."
Holleh

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:24 pm

"Yeah I slept fine," Liam answered. "You?" Liam actually couldn't even remember falling asleep. He had been so tired that the most likely scenario was that he fell asleep the minute he laid down and probably didn't move the whole night. The other boy was distracted a moment as the boy on the other side of him said something.

"Too shy?" Fallon repeated. "Well I'm worse than shy I guess. Pleased to meet you Michelle, I'm Fallon. I'm here for more reasons than one I suppose but I think the major one is that I have an attention deficit disorder that takes a toll on my grades and instead of helping me they think I'm a troubled kid that doesn't work hard enough. I think they are in denial of all my problems because they can't deal with them on top of my sister's." It felt nice to finally confide in someone. Especially someone who wasn't very likely to judge her.

Hazel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:29 pm

Tristian arched his gingery eyebrows, amazed. He didn't care if he knew why he was there? Heck, Tristian cared a whole lot. It meant he couldn't operate his web of lies with her standing watch over him. "I'm Tristian, not like "tristan", but Tristiian. But you can call me Tryst," he smirked, reaching out to bump knuckles with Justin, as was his usual way of meeting someone new -- when he could reach them, that is.

Observing her campers, Shelly glanced up at the clock against her quaint log cabin. Three minutes left before she called them...

"Oh," Michelle frowned. "No 'ffense or anything... but your parents sound, I dunno... not exactly smart?" she said, her statement taking on a question-like tone of voice. "Anyways, we better hurry. Shelly was mumbling something about five minutes when we left..."

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:36 pm

Finally, the name was revealed. There was now a name to the face. It would be nice to get to know a few people here. They would be stuck in the same cabin and everything.

"It's not that they aren't smart," Fallon said, not taking any offence. "They are just really occupied and don't have time for me. And besides, any parent's willing to ship off their kid to this place, are either just not smart or plain mean." She paused for a moment. "Ok yeah, ok we'll go quickly.

Last edited by Hazel on Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hazel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Holleh on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:43 pm

Justin held out his fist to complete the knuckle-bumping. It wasn't his usual gesture when meeting someone, but he decided not to be rude and just ignore it. "Nice to meet you, Tryst, I'm sure...", he replied, before turning his attention to the other guy. "And you are?"
Holleh

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:47 pm

"Liam," he answered keeping his hands to himself. "Nice to meet you Justin," he said, hearing him tell his name to Tristian. Another person known. Knowing more people could probably help win more challenges. What with that whole work as a team thing.

Hazel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:18 pm

Tristian grinned, offering his knuckle to Liam. It might have seemed odd to the other two, but Tristian didn't care. It helped him see -- well, more feel -- that they were real and not just another lie he made up. His grin stretched wider. "So what do you think the first challenge will be?" He asked, stretching out his legs to cross them at the ankle.

"Good point," Michelle agreed. "Although I think my parents were more unwilling to send me to a shrink." She shook her head, giving the other girl a sad smile. "I'm just glad they sent me here instead. Tons of kids go to summer camp... It's better than saying I'd gone to see a shrink all summer." Stopping behind the treeline in back of their cabin, she pointed to the ground in back of a tree. "Think this would be good?" she questioned.

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Holleh on Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:40 pm

"Hm, well, if we have to wear tennis shoes for it, it's probably something physical, of course.", Justin answered, running thoughts through his head. And we all know that girls would be more likely to win if it were a baking contest or something. "But other than that, I'm not exactly sure. It definitely cannot be anything pertaining to swimming, because of the shoes thing... Maybe some kind of sport or something... But, you know, that's a bit unfair. It's obvious who the winners would be."
Holleh

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xBlizz_x3 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:01 pm

"You'll be attending Creek Camp. In eastern Mississippi."
His father and mother were standing in the doorway of his navy blue bedroom, staring down at him as he sat on his bed, messing around on the computer.
"No." he replied absent-mindedly. This was his response to most things when he was not paying the least bit of attention to his parents, as he was now.
"Yes, you'll be going. And the bus will be here to pick you up tomorrow morning." his mother replied, a firm sort of air around her petite figure.
Tomorrow? So they had planned ahead, but made sure to tell him at the last possible moment, so that he could not back out.
"What's the camp's purpose? Keeping us pent up in cabins for a whole week?" he asked, drawing his attention away from the screen for a fraction of a second.
"Actually, it's all summer. And the brochure tells us it will help improve your disposition," his father spoke this time, his voice gruff, not caring... unsensitive. Unlike his mother, he was large, tall... muscular. He? He was a mix of both.
At his father's reply, he snapped his computer shut in an instant, eyes flashing with fury. "/All summer?/ Are you freakin' /crazy?/ You're going to send me to a camp for the rest of the summer, where I'll be stuck in a little cabin with a bunch of losers? No thanks."
"Maybe we are crazy, but it's for your own good." his mother replied softly, in an attempt to calm her wild son.
"My own good? Well I don't want to go." Fights always were like this. It started with his parents, and then his own retaliation, stubbornness, and refusal to do whatever it was they wanted from him.
"Well, too bad. You're going. You're going if we have to tie you up and drive you there on the roof of our car," his father growled. At this, his mother had placed a soft hand on his arm, patting it gently, as if to try and soothe him.
"Now, Michael. No need to be harsh with him.." she whispered softly.
"Yeah, whatever," and with that, his father turned his back, stalking down the hall and descending the staircase into the kitchen.
/Great. Now the real talk commenses./ he thought to himself, preparing for an all-out motherly talk from the woman.
But it never came. Instead, she left him with a simple sentence, before departing the room after her husband.
"Okay, Asher. We just thought you might want a break from us."

God, did she know how to play the game. Or maybe she just knew her son well. it was true: Asher was tired of his parents; tired of them nagging him on every little detail of his life that wasn't perfect. He let out a growl of frustration, slamming his computer down on his desk - perhaps a bit harder than he should have. But no matter, he'd dropped it on the kitchen floor before and it hadn't broken. Grumbling furiously, Asher began to pack....
The scene then faded, to be replaced by one the next morning. He regrettfully climbed onto the bus, tugging his things with him before taking a seat closest to the middle, slouching down and staring out the window. On the outside, he seemed calm and collected. Or, as calm and collected as he could be. He fidgeted every five minutes, changing his posture more than once in the first five minutes of the ride.
His mind was screaming with thoughts as the scenery changed rapidly. /Look at those trees... they're so pretty... OH LOOK! A rabbit... awh, I hope it gets enough food.../
The scene, again, faded.
Now, they were leaving the bus, filing out and sitting on the benches, where a woman was yelling at them. But, miraculously, no words were escaping her jaws. Instead, her words were drowned out with Asher's own thoughts.
/What's with the fox flag? And the lion? What is this? Where am I?/
A dazed look must have been on his face, for the girl next to him gave him a nudge. "Pay attention."
He only glared at her through narrowed eyes. Opening his mouth to retaliate, he was distracted once again, but this time, by a butterfly fluttering past. He reached out to touch it, but it only climbed higher into the sky, as if taunting him. Daring him to stand up and try to catch her. His leg twitched - he wanted to. He wanted to cave, to climb up on the bench and capture the beautiful insect and admire it's beauty. But something stopped him. He couldn't do that. Somehting in his mind told him it would be a bad idea to do so, and he always listened to his mind.

Asher woke with a start, shaking his head in surprise. "Well that's a first," he whispered to himself. That was the first time - in a while, at least - he had dreamed of previous days. Yawning, he stretched slowly, rubbing his eyes with his forearm. Groggily, he stood up, shaking his head to clear his thoughts. His eyes narrowed in surprise. Where was everyone? He glanced around the cabin: it was empty.
Realization dawned on him as fast as lightning, And his look of confusion quickly turned to horror.
"Oh crap, I missed wake up call. That woman's going to freakin' murder me," he muttered. Hastily, he changed to his attire for the day, and quickly exited the cabin, glancing around wildly. He spotted the female not far away, seemingly indulged in a conversation with a young female. And the other? Asher glanced around, but caught no sight of him, and quickly joined a small group of others, hoping the woman had not seen him wake up late. He opened and closed his mouth, trying to make it look like he had been there all morning, and was merely chatting. Of course, no words came out, as he had not been smart enough to place a voice with his movements.

The woman hadn't turned.... yet. Good enough for him. He glanced around.
Now what?

ooc;
I'll probably bring the girl in my intro in later. x33

xBlizz_x3
Learned Writer

Female
Number of posts : 72

Points 2.0 : 58
Registration date : 2008-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:08 pm

"True, besides, I don't see any swimming pools around here," Tristian shook his head, strongely wishing for a swimming pool. "Ah well. It's gotta be some sport... where's the equipment?" He stood up to look around. Shelly caught his eye and shook her head, pointing back at his seat. He lowered himself again, muttering. "Obviously, she doesn't want us to know..."
Noting that another male had entered the clearing, Tristian nodded to him, noting his goldfish like attempts at speech. Well, you were bound to get some weirdos in a camp like this, right?

Impatiently, Shelly looked at her clock again, before bellowing out, "One minute and counting!" Hopefully, the little buggers would be able to figure out what she meant by one minute and counting. Counting down, that is. From the corner of her eye, she watched one lone Lion enter the fray alone. "Atleast he's on time," she muttered to herself. And fully clothed, she thought in some amusment.

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xBlizz_x3 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:23 pm

Numbly, Asher nodded back. He glanced around slowly, taking in the sights around him again. He had seen them the previous morning, but he looked them over again out of boredom. Nothing interesting, really. The male sighed, seating himself on the bench and casting a glance towards the female again.
What was her name again?
Kelly? No, that wasn't it...
Nelly....? No, definitely not.
Wracking his brain for the answer, Asher stared down at the ground, muttering a string of words to himself. "kelly...nelly..melly...." He whispered, his eyes narrowed in what looked to be concentration - though it could easily be broken with a cry like 'Look at the bird!' or something of a sort.
"..SHELLY!" he cried out, perhaps a bit louder than he intended.
Well, if he knew one thing, it was that he hadn't said it loud enough for her to have heard. Thank God.
Or at least, he hoped so.
He glanced at the people around him, letting out a small yawn.
"Hi there," he greeted.

xBlizz_x3
Learned Writer

Female
Number of posts : 72

Points 2.0 : 58
Registration date : 2008-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:40 pm

Tristian stared at the male by him, mumbling under his breath. About to ask if he were okay, he suddenly let out a loud cry of "Shelly!". He stared, wondering. Had Shelly heard him? He turned to look, she was merely glancing in their direction, although she didn't look inclinded to do anything at the moment. "G'bye," he answered back, a cheery tone in his voice as he sat there staring at the other person. "I'm Tristian. Not Tristan, Tristian," He grinned slightly, wondering if the other had managed to keep up. "But you can call me, Tryst."

Ignoring her shouted-out name, Shelly turned to face the girl's again, wondering when the other two who had left to use the "restroom" would be back. Surely it didn't take that long to pee... but then again, they were in the woods. Sighing, she rubbed her eyes. "Five minutes, tops," she muttered. She didn't have all day to wait.

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Holleh on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Justin glanced at the strange male that had just joined the rest of them at the benches. Talk to him or not... Eh, he seems a bit... confused. I'll let him get used to everything first before I say anything. Feeling the need to do something, he bent down and untied his shoe laces. Then he tied them again, making sure they were tight by yanking on the loops.

Sarah was just sitting on the bench, her face resting in both of her hands. If we're up early to do something, we better just get it over with already... Sighing, she brought her head back up, staring over at the males' side, examining each one of them. They're all kinda cute...

Last edited by Holleh on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Holleh

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content