boys vs girls !]* who will win?

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: boys vs girls !]* who will win?

Post by xStarr_x3 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:13 pm

One finger down... Two fingers.. And a fist, raised high in the air, signalling "go" to the girls. Letting her arm fall limp to her side, Michelle instantly swung her other arm up, revealing a round red ball. Bringing her left arm back up, she carefully used it to aim the ball, before pulling her arm back and releasing. It landed square on her target, and Michelle grinned, feeling good about herself.

S**t. F**k. D**m. Tristian's mind instantly repeated every foul word he had ever learned, watching balls pour through the air and down towards the helpless males. They were so totally owned. By girls!

((Hn. Ima make two new charries. Ryder and... someone. xD))

HOLLEHS: Now come tree-size!
Holleh talks hotter than the sun. ;o
Holleh is an IN-SPURR-AY-SHUN. Believe it.
She thinks an artichoke is a type of fish.
She also gives lap-dances. To beds.
Holleh can van like a man.
xStarr_x3
Elite, Supreme, Whiz, Prodigy, Super-Duper World-Class Writer

Female
Number of posts : 7005

Points 2.0 : 5901
Registration date : 2008-05-22

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/awhisperinthedark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:28 pm

Fallon held nothing back and threw both the balls she had been holdng. There was too much comotion to see if both of them hit anyone but she didn't care because boys were getting out like crazy. She grinned in triumph. The girls were the first to win at this camp against a crowd of mostly strong looking, athletic guys too. She turned to give Michelle a high five.

Liam knew the game was lost when the balls came sailing down at them. He managed to catch one but was instantly hit with another. He couldn't believe the girls beat them. They just got lucky there was no way they would win the next time. Dodgeball wasn't really a game with much skill involved anyways a lot of it was luck. Luck favored the girls this time, but seeing as luck could be fickle Liam was sure it wouldn't last.

(Ooh good idea! Some more characters to shake things up a bit Razz)

Hazel, the pizza eating, hand walking, inconspicuous ninja, who secretly enjoys eating ice cream while singing at the top of her lungs and dancing around like a maniac, has mega cool superpowers in which she will one day save the world that always seems to be in peril. That is her purpose in life.
Hazel

Female
Number of posts : 11563

Points 2.0 : 10202
Registration date : 2008-04-10

View user profile http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/619558

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:09 am

((Yeah. They could've came in late or something. x3))

Seeing as the boys were sorely beaten, Shelly prepared to stand up to start the next round, a grin colouring her thin lips. The girls had won! Just as Shelly had dearly hoped they would. With just a bit of luck and cunning, she thought, they could be just as dangerous as a group of muscular boys!
"And the winner for this round is the girls," Shelly announced, looking at the boys sitting and standing in the sidelines. "The next round will begin in ten minutes. Feel free to get a drink from the coooler," she pointed to the cooler that her "helping hands" had brought out during the game. "And guys, don't poor it over your head, trying to look good. You'll be sorry later when you're dehydrated and I'm still forcing you to play."

Michelle's smile grew as she stood in the middle of the pitch, looking around at the girls around her. Another round? How many more were there? Enough to keep us busy..., she thought, groaning inwardly. But they couldn't be playing dodgeball all day, could they? With a mental shake of her head, Michelle jerked her head at the cooler, motioning to Fallon. "C'mon, let's go before they're all taken."

Tristian hung his head in mock-shame as he stood, letting his shoulder droop dramatically before he flung his head back. "We lost!" he crowed, putting a hint of a mournful tone into his voice. Dramatics, always the dramatics...

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:15 am

(Yeah, or they just didn't have thoughts until now lol Razz)

"How many rounds are there?" Fallon wondered outloud. Sure dodgeball was fun but after a couple of hours running around in the heat it lost its appeal rather quickly. She knew their victory would hold the girls together for a short time at least. But they had to stop eventually, it wasn't ike they could play forever. And besides after too long kids would just start to get out on purpose so they wouldn't have to play. Of course Shelly could always make the kids that got out to go run laps or something as incentive to do good. She wasn't too pleased with that idea.

Liam wasn't too concerned with their loss. He wasn't too pleased with how the last round turned out but now they were given another chance. Although he wasn't to excited when Shelly mentioned she would force them to play. If dodgeball had to be forced onto kids then it would have to be fr a really good reason. He could just picture Shelly yelling at them to keep playing as kids just started to pass out from dehydration and exhaustion. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that. Dodgeball was supposed to be fun but he figured this camp wasn't so there definitely was something unpleasant in store for them. There had to be.

Hazel, the pizza eating, hand walking, inconspicuous ninja, who secretly enjoys eating ice cream while singing at the top of her lungs and dancing around like a maniac, has mega cool superpowers in which she will one day save the world that always seems to be in peril. That is her purpose in life.
Hazel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Holleh on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:37 pm

Justin had been one of the ones to make it the longest. Though it was displeasing that the guys had lost, he almost felt sort of happy that the girls had won. Maybe this would give them some confidence - perhaps too much - and they would blow it next time. After he got a drink, he came over to where Michelle and Fallon were. “Good job, ladies. This is all in good fun, of course, but I think you’re going down in the next round. You know, just to even the score.”
Holleh
Dang, this user has a lot of posts....

Female
Number of posts : 4510

Points 2.0 : 4583
Registration date : 2009-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:48 am

Michelle looked up at the sound of Justin's voice nearing her, her large smile shrinking millimeter by millimeter. Had he really just basically told her that they had won by luck? He didn't say that..., she thought to herself. You're just reading behind the lines again.. Stop it. "Well, uhm, thanks?" Michelle stuttered, unsure of what to say.

Shelly eyed Justin from where she sat, watching him converse with the two girls. She would have to keep her eye on him... after-all, didn't she already know his record?

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:50 pm

Fallon thought that perhaps Justin was right. Since they were outsmarted once, they would be harder to out wit the second time. All the same, her competitive edge hadn't gone away and she was still fired up from their victory, "Bring it on!" Fallon didn't think it was actually possible that she was looking forwards to another round but she was having a good time for now. She figured she might as well enjoy it.

Hazel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Holleh on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:34 am

“Nothing wrong with a little friendly competition, right? Anyway, I mean it, you girls did really well.” Justin replied. His eyes drifted over to Shelly, and he wasn’t quite sure if she was looking his way or not. Frowning, he turned back to the girls. “Um, so, I’ll be over with the guys… Let you guys have your, uh, girl time and all. See you later, Michelle.” He walked back over to the guy’s side, sitting down on the ground. If Michelle finds out why I’m here, everything will be ruined.
Holleh

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:49 pm

Michelle shook her head at Fallon as Justin walked away. "Just a little "friendly" competition?" she questioned, feeling some heat rise into her face as she thought if over. I think he's planning to get a little more than "friendly", she thought, Guys like him just don't get involved with someone like me unless they're gaining something from it. Looking up to meet Fallon's eyes, she wondered what the other girl thought of the situation she was in. After-all, Fallon was her only friend here, and she wasn't willing to risk that friendship.

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:00 am

"Yeah, I wonder how many rounds of this we'll have to play before the competition is no longer friendly." Fallon wondered allowed. She frowned as she watched Justin walk away. She hoped he didn't have any bad intentions because she liked Michelle and didn't want some guy to hurt her or use her in any way.

Hazel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:34 am

Michelle frowned aswell, "Well, I hope Shelly wouldn't let it get that far. But who knows?" She suddenly shook her head, grinning, "She might actually like that kind of stuff."

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:02 am

"Hm I'm willing to bet she does," Fallon said. She could easily see Shelly finding a dispute something worth watching. She said in the beginning no loving but she never said anything about not fighting.

Hazel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Holleh on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:50 pm

“Hey, Tristian?” Justin called. Normally he wouldn’t need any advice, but he was starting to think he needed some other opinions.

After getting a drink, Sarah made her way over to Michelle and Fallon. “Girl,” she said, talking to Michelle, “I have no idea what your problem is. You got a hot-as-hell guy drooling over you in this God forsaken camp, and you’re all bent out of shape because of it. I mean, seriously? No offense, but no guy has even hit on me yet and somehow you’ve got one all crazy over you? I don’t see what the whole big deal is, but if you keep it up, you’re probably gonna lose him. Stop being such a wuss.”
Holleh

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:48 am

Michelle blinked, and looked slightly downwards at the girl in front of her, shorter by about an inch. She blinked again, feeling stupid, as she listened to her speech, the girl's country twang apparent in the way she spoke. "Oh, uhm.." Michelle trailed off after trying to get a word or two in. Didn't Sarah see that she really didn't know what to do with herself around boys? When Sarah was evidently done, Michelle finally spoke, her voice a small whisper, quivering in the sticky air. "I've never had this happen before."

Tristian perked up at the sound of his name, grinning as he swung his coppery head around to face the one who had called: Justin. "Oh, hey, man," he replied, walking over, holding his fist out for a customary knuckle-bump.

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:00 am

Fallon wasn't really too pleased with how her new friend was being talked too, "Maybe he likes Michelle's shy attitude and likes her the way she is. And what's it to you? If you're so concerned with the fact that no one has hit on you than maybe you should focus on that rather than other people's business." Fallon almost regretted saying anything seeing as perhaps this was just her way of giving advice, but all the same she didn't have to call anyone names to get her point across.

Hazel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Holleh on Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:10 am

Sarah was about to reply to Michelle when Fallon spoke up. She bit her bottom lip before turning to face the other girl. “Look, if you’re all about people minding their own business, how about you stay out of mine? I wasn’t speaking to you, so don’t act like I was. I’m trying to talk to Michelle here and, sorry if you don’t like it, but I don’t sugarcoat things. I tell you how it is, and I could care less if it hurts your feelings or not. And please. Guys don’t really like shy girls. Well, the normal ones don’t.” Turning back to Michelle, she sighed. “I’m just trying to give you advice, hun. You don’t have to take it. But if you’re gonna listen to someone’s advice - it best be mine. I’ve had a lot of experience with guys. I know what to expect and how to get ‘em hooked. You gotta stop being such a wuss. If you keep acting all upset whenever he’s around, he’s gonna think you hate him or something. And you don’t want that, do you? Don’t you like him? C’mon, he’s pretty d*mn hot. Don’t be stupid and let him go.”

Justin engaged in the fist bumping ritual he was starting to grow accustomed to. “Hey. So, I never really thought I’d need help with this, but… How do you get through to a… withdrawn girl? Like, how do you get her to stop being so scared?”
Holleh

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:26 am

Michelle stared at Sarah. She hated to admit it, but the girl slightly intimidated her, with her country drawl and brazen attitude. Not to mention her loud mouth and her self-procliamed lots of experiance with guys. " A slight frown tugged at her lips, before she bit it, pushing pressure down onto it until she got her thoughts in order, the pain helping her focus. "I'm not like you," she finally managed to get out. "I don't need a guy to make me happy." No..I don't. Because I have everything I need... and everything I don't.

Tristian pulled his fist back before plopping down on the ground, leaning back against a nearby tree-trunk. "Well," he considered. "I'd say to just take it slow and easy. Like she's a frightened animal, y'know?" He paused here. "Or, if that takes too long, just jump her." Tristian shrugged, glancing at Justin slyly. "Who's the girl?"

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Holleh on Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:34 am

“No one’s the exact same as anyone. But let’s face it. We all have to do deal with problems the same way at one or another. And, you don’t need a guy to make you happy? You wanna grow old and alone? Or are you into chicks?” Sarah responded.

“Perhaps that may work.” Justin thought aloud. “Oh, you know… Michelle. She’s pretty and all, but if she could just not be so scared all the time, it’d be easier to actually talk to her.”
Holleh

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:12 pm

Fallon was torn what to say next. Shold she interupt and risk getting snapped at or let Michelle fend for herself? It wasn't really like Sarah was doing anything too horrible, just being blunt and overly truthful, or what she considered truth anyways. She stayed quiet for a moment just to see how Michelle would respond. It really wasn't any of her business in truth, Sarah was right, but whenever someone challenged or was rude to one of her friends, she had a habit of taking it personally. And besides, Fallon wasn't concerned with people minding their own business, she was concerned with Sarah minding her own business.

Hazel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:09 am

Tristian shook his head, grinning slightly. "Actually, I don't know. I'm more into the outgoing girls myself," he told him. "They're easier to get to. Less work, more time with them," He arched one of his gingery eyebrow. "Seems logical, right?"

Michelle's fist's clenched at her side, the knuckles turning white and tendons standing out. Keep calm... she found herself thinking, Like a rock.. Be stone. Taking a deep breath through her nose, she exhaled sharply, her gaze locking onto Sarah's. "You heard me: I don't need a guy to make me happy. My happiness doesn't rely on anyone else."

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Holleh on Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:34 am

“I don’t know.”, Justin replied. “Usually I am more into outgoing girls as well, but it’s like… Well, honestly, I think she’s the prettiest one here. And there’s gotta be some personality under all that shyness, right?”

“Hun… Trust me. Secretly, inside all girls, we just want some lovin’. Whether it be from another girl, a guy, whatever. You can’t deny that hidden lust. You gotta stop being so afraid and just go with it. If he talks to you, talk to him back. Obviously he likes you or he wouldn’t waste his time on you. You gotta stop being so critical and just have fun with it.”
Holleh

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:12 am

Michelle shrugged. "Maybe," she responded, shrugging slightly again. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad, she admitted to herself. But then again. It could always be worse.

Tristian shrugged, shaking his head back and forth. "I'm just telling you what I think. Looks don't make up the whole girl, just as looks don't make up the whole guy. That shyness could be all there is to her. But, hey! If you're willing to risk that, be my guest. But, personally, I think those other chicks around Michelle are hotter. But hey, I've never been that fond of blondes."

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Holleh on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:19 am

“Yeah, I know. Just saying… I mean, looks are pretty important to me. So I’ll take my chances on this one. I got nothing to lose.”

“Maybe there will be a cure for the common cold. But there’s no maybe’s for this here situation. Here, I’ll show you how to approach a guy.” Sarah glanced over to the guys’ side, selecting her target. Smirking, she walked over. “Hey there.”, she said to the red-haired guy talking to Justin. “Your name’s Tristian, right?”
Holleh

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:32 am

"No-- Wai-- Argg," Michelle huffed, hurriedly turning her back to Tristian and Justin, her face turning beet-red. "I can't believe she'd do that," she muttered to Fallon. "I mean, eurg."

Tristian grinned at Justin, muttering a quick "Speak of the Devil," under hier breath before turning to face Sarah. "Yeah, I'm Tristian," he told her, flashing her a mega-watt smile.

Standing up, Shelly surveyed the crowds of girls and boys, some intermingling, while other groups steered clear of eachother, obviously frightened by what she had said earlier. Making a quick decision, she lifted her whistle to her lips and blew three short, harsh blasts. "Alright! I've decided to cancel the other two games -- You all played hard today, and today is just the first day. Good job, girls. Your prize is a shower later tonight."

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Holleh on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:38 am

“I thought so.”, Sarah replied. “So, nice game, huh?” She looked over at Shelly for a minute upon hearing the whistle, then turned her attention back to Tristian.

Justin looked at the girl who had just approached before his gaze slid back over to Michelle. He grinned, muffling a laugh. Poor girl…
Holleh

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content