boys vs girls !]* who will win?

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: boys vs girls !]* who will win?

Post by Holleh on Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:22 pm

Okay, so it doesn’t work all the time… “Oh, that’s fine. I completely understand. Um, maybe some other time?” Remember, keep it cool. Don’t take no for an answer. They always give in eventually. “Look… I can tell you’re kind of nervous. There’s nothing to be nervous about, okay? I’m just a normal, nice, sensitive…,” Completely gorgeous… “…guy. In fact, I think I’m more nervous than you are. So just relax; don’t let that fear control your everyday decisions. Everything will be fine. Okay? But either way, if you ever do wanna talk to someone, I’m here.”
Holleh
Dang, this user has a lot of posts....

Female
Number of posts : 4510

Points 2.0 : 4583
Registration date : 2009-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:37 am

Michelle chewed her lip, thinking over his words. He couldn't possibly be more nervous than she was, she thought. After all, he was the one doing all the talking. And here she was, chewing on her bottom lip, afraid to make a fool out of herself.
"I.. I just don't know. I'm sorry," she looked up at him quickly, before her gaze shot back down to her feet.

HOLLEHS: Now come tree-size!
Holleh talks hotter than the sun. ;o
Holleh is an IN-SPURR-AY-SHUN. Believe it.
She thinks an artichoke is a type of fish.
She also gives lap-dances. To beds.
Holleh can van like a man.
xStarr_x3
Elite, Supreme, Whiz, Prodigy, Super-Duper World-Class Writer

Female
Number of posts : 7005

Points 2.0 : 5901
Registration date : 2008-05-22

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/awhisperinthedark

Back to top Go down

Post by Holleh on Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:56 am

“You shouldn’t apologize, either.”, he replied, taking a step closer to her. “I understand if I came on a bit too strong. But you must understand that, where I come from, most girls don’t like a shy guy. So, it was only natural to become more outgoing. I do still get nervous, though.” Okay, slowly, don’t scare her… He leaned in, his mouth right beside her ear, and whispered, “If it’s Shelly you’re worried about, I’ll take the blame if we get caught doing something that just happens to go against her rules. But all I’m asking for is just some talk time. Tell you what… If you think you’ll be tired after the challenge, then I’ll just meet you by your cabin. That way, only I could possibly get in trouble. Please say yes. That’d make my year.” The whole sensitive approach usually works when the guilt trip fails…
Holleh

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:43 am

Girls didn't like shy guys? That was some news to her. And here she had been, always looking for a shy guy who would maybe -- just maybe -- understand her. And, well, be her perfect guy. Scuffing her toe slightly as she looked ahead at the group, she hesitated, teetering on the brink of giving in just once.
When he whispered into her ear, a shiver laced down her spine, and she stepped away from him, mentally frowning. Personal bubble: Popped. "I.. I guess that would be alright." Stupid, stupid, stupid! she mentally chided herself. What had she gotten herself into?

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:30 am

Fallon was starting to feel a little like a third wheel but she wasn't sure if she should leave Michelle alone. Fallon wasn't going to judge anyone and was sure Justin was a nice enough guy so she didn't really see why not. Fallon shuffled her feet together a little feeling very unsure what she should do. Being nervous made her concentration slip and she wanted to do well in the game. Would it be rude to walk off? She liked Michelle and wanted to consider her a friend. She bit her lip and said quickly, "Um Michelle I'm going to get ready ok?"

Hazel, the pizza eating, hand walking, inconspicuous ninja, who secretly enjoys eating ice cream while singing at the top of her lungs and dancing around like a maniac, has mega cool superpowers in which she will one day save the world that always seems to be in peril. That is her purpose in life.
Hazel

Female
Number of posts : 11563

Points 2.0 : 10202
Registration date : 2008-04-10

View user profile http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/619558

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:45 pm

Michelle started a bit at the sound of Fallon's voice: She hadn't realized that her friend had been waiting for her. "Yeah, that's fine," she answered, turning to face her, trying her best to cover her blush. "I'll come, too." Thank you for saving me from further humiliation...

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Holleh on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:36 pm

“Excellent.” His gaze shifted over to the other girl. Rather rude to interrupt… “So, I guess I’ll see you later, Michelle. Good luck with the challenge, ladies.” With that, he began to follow the direction in which the other guys had gone.
Holleh

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:11 pm

Fallon couldn't be sure but she thought Justin looked annoyed at the interruption. Oops, guess sayinging something wasn't such a good idea. Well at least Michelle didn't seem to mind. Once he was far enough not to hear her she said to Michelle, "He totally likes you."

Hazel, the pizza eating, hand walking, inconspicuous ninja, who secretly enjoys eating ice cream while singing at the top of her lungs and dancing around like a maniac, has mega cool superpowers in which she will one day save the world that always seems to be in peril. That is her purpose in life.
Hazel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:48 pm

Blushing again, Michelle scuffed her toe on the ground before looking up at Fallon. "I'm not sure whether to take that as a compliment or an insult, actually." She looked down again, whispering, "I've never had a boyfriend, nevermind a guy liking me... Can we just get to the game? Please?"

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:31 am

"I'd take it as a compliment" Fallon answered hoping her remark didn't embarrass Michelle. Even though it could be a little embarrassing for someone to like you, it could also be flattering. "Don't feel to bad, I don't have any experience when it comes to guys either. But yeah we probably should get to the game. I don't want to get in trouble."

Hazel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:06 pm

Michelle blushed slightly again. She honestly wasn't sure if someone liking her was a compliment or not. But she'd go with what Fallon said and take it as a compliment. "Okay," she whispered, nodding her head slightly. "And yeah.. the game sounds like a good idea.."

Tristian grinned when Justin caught up with the group of guys. "Man, Shelly'll kill you if she finds out," he told him, holding his fist out for a knuckle-bump.

Ahead of the ground of campers, Shelly stopped in the middle of a clearing. "We're here!" she announced, spreading her arms out wide for emphasis.

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:28 pm

Fallon looked around expectantly. She was ready to get this show on the road and was slightly excited to play a regular game.

Liam thought Shelly looked in an especially good mood. Hopefully there was no reason behind it. He was just waiting for the catch. Liam almost half expected the balls to be spiked or something. He couldn't imagine someone like her letting them a regular game of dodgeball.

Hazel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:25 am

Shelly grinned, using one hand to gesture at the balls on the ground. "I expect everyone knows how to play dodgeball? If you don't, ask someone else. My only rule is that once you're out, you come over and sit by me in a line. Girls on one side, boys on another. This tree," she pointed to a sapling in the middle. "Is the boundry line. You may go five steps past it, but no more. On my whistle, we'll start. And go!"

Smirking, Tristian sauntered over to what he assumed would be the guy's side. This would be so easy. Too easy, almost. Girls were wimps at most sports, dodging out of the way of the ball and refusing to through it. This would be fun. And easy, so, so easy.

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:25 am

Fallon followed Shelly's instructions. She hoped the girls would win even if it did nothing but show the boys that girls could do anything boys could just as well. A lot of the boys were looking cocky and Fallon would be happy to wipe off that look. On the underhand, it was no secret that guys were physically stronger and a higher chance of winning. Fallon would say it was pretty even, regardless.

Liam was usually able to see girls as completely equal but sometimes the odds were just tilted enough for that image to disappear. They guys had to win, right? They couldn't be beat by the girls. Liam didn't want to underestimate the girls because he didn't want to be surprised if they happened to be any good but he couldn't help it. There was no way these girls would win.

Hazel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Holleh on Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:21 pm

Justin proceeded to knuckle bump Tristian. “Well, she won’t find out. Right?”, he replied giving him the ‘you better not squeal on me’ look. “Besides, what’s the worst she could do? Spank me? Oh, I’m so scared.” He rolled his eyes as he spoke the last sentence. Once at their designated location, he followed Tristian over to the boys’ side. Anything requiring physical skill already gives the males an advantage. But, to make sure I don’t look like a jerk in front of Michelle, I must take it easy, and maybe even let her get me out. Of course, I wouldn’t make it too obvious. Justin had always planned out his actions ahead of time; he was very cunning and knew how to win over the ladies.

Sarah glanced over at the guys. So far, nobody hit on me yet. That hardly seems fair. Slowly, she made her way over to the girls’ side.
Holleh

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:48 pm

Waiting for the two teams to finish arranging themselves on their sides, Shelly raised the shiny silver whistle to her lips, giving it two small, sharp blasts of air. The sound rang out across the clearing, echoing off the closely packed trees nearby. Letting it drop back down to her chest, Shelly settled onto the hard-packed dirt, waiting for the first moves to be made.

Biting her lip in concentration, Michelle cautiously palmed a ball, feeling it's weight in her hand. Flexing her arms subconciously, Michelle thought it over. She had good upper-arm strength, but not the best aim. If she threw the ball, would it just be used against her? Shrugging slightly, she dodged around some of her fellow team-mates, getting close enough to the boundry line that if she threw it, she was bound to hit someone. Palming it with her right hand, she pulled her arm back, before slinging it into the group, hoping to hit someone, before she darted backwards again, ready for the retaliation.

"Incoming!" Tristian bellowed, a wild grin breaking out across his face. So the females had made the first move. Let the war begin.

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Holleh on Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:58 pm

Justin swiveled to the side, out of the ball’s way. Good so far… Show off a little. He went over to pick up the thrown ball and stood at the boundary, looking for a target.

This is so stupid. Sarah thought, just standing there, making no attempt to participate.

Ah, her. She looks miserable. Might as well help her out a little. Justin thought, beginning to take aim. He waited a few moments, making sure not to get hit by any oncoming balls before he fired the ball in Sarah’s direction.

Not really even paying attention, the ball hit Sarah head on. She shrugged, mumbled “Whatever.”, and went over to where Shelly had told them to go when out of the game.
Holleh

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:14 pm

Noting how easily Justin had gotten out Sarah, Michelle made a mental note to stay away from him during the game. And if she were to go near him, it would only be if she could get him out. Placing herself near the back again, Michelle began to observe the males. They were a good group, she realised. Most were muscular, or tall. Or cute... Shaking her head to clear her train of thought, she laced her calculating eyes through them again, picking one to aim for. The red-head was a bit clumsy.. but she didn't know if he were doing that on purpose or not. Fuming that her ball hadn't gotten one person out, she wandered around, ducking as balls were tossed at her.

Dancing around the field, Tristian was having himself a ball. Literally. He'd pick up a ball occasionally and toss it at the girl's side, aiming for those standing around with a "I-really-don't-want-to-be-here" look on their face, before dancing away, singing a random song under his breath. Sure, not everyone he aimed at got out, but hey! He was having fun. Who really cared if they won?

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:40 am

Fallon had a pretty good arm and her aim was nothing to complain about but her strategy was to focus on dodging and not getting hit. She was not good at multitasking. She didn't have the attention for it and she knew it. So Fallon figured that if she was able to concentrate on just one thing she would be better at it and be able to stay in the game a little longer.

So far Liam felt pretty good. He hadn't been paying attention to people he got out or people he missed. He was acting too quickly to focus after he threw the ball. Dodgeball was too quick of a game to think to much. He tried throwing the ball at girls who were really into the game. The ones that weren't doing anything would be easy enough to get out later.

Hazel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Holleh on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:26 pm

Justin weaved through the other males, trying to select his next female target. He came upon some random girl and flung the ball at her - easy out. Reaching to the ground, he picked up another ball and soon his gaze fell on Michelle. Make it look good… he thought. He threw the ball - pretty fast - but he put a sort of spin to it so that it would miss her - that is, if she stayed out of its way. After the ball was well out of his hands, he smiled, hoping she would pick that up as a challenge and he could see the more carefree side of her.
Holleh

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:38 am

Squeaking as a ball was tossed her way by Justin, Michelle ducked, not even bothering to try to catch the ball. As she wasn't great at tracking fast objects, ducking was more a habit. Glaring at Justin, she saw him watching her, as if inviting her to a duel. Well, there was no way she was going to do that. Not even if someone paid her to. Throwing and dodging balls? That was just not her thing. Give her a rope and some rock to climb, on the other hand, and she was set.

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Holleh on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:28 pm

“Fine then.”, Justin mouthed. He backed up until he found another ball. I’ll force her to play… Aiming carefully once more, he fired another ball towards Michelle.
Holleh

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:35 pm

Blushing darker, Michelle dodged the other ball he threw before ducking behind another girl. "Help me," she whispered loud enough for the girl to hear, pointing to Justin. "He's trying to get me."

Shelly watched the game, eyes narrowed. It was mostly girls who were out, the ones who had been standing around, not willing to play. A few guys were out aswell, looking mad at getting out. Oh well, if they couldn't dodge a ball thrown by a "[i]girl[//i]" as they often put it, then it was their own fault.

Laughing as he danced over to the sidelines, Tristian plopped down onto the ground, settling himself so that his lanky body was strung out across the ground. He wasn't mad at getting out, in fact, he was downright pleased that a female had managed to get hm and the other guys with him out. Grinning, he nodded to the others. "Tough game, huh?"
xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Holleh on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:56 pm

His grin deepening in amusement, Justin gathered two balls, holding one in each hand. Use some humor. “This is Sparta.”, he said loud enough for Michelle to hear before launching them at her once more.
Holleh

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:11 pm

Michelle shook her head. "This is Sparta"? Sure, it was funny under the correct circumstances, but she hardly thought this was the time. This time, Michelle didn't bother to move. If the ball hit her, the ball hit her. That would be that.

Shelly arched her eyebrows at the blonde female. Why wasn't she moving out of the way? That was the point of the game! Heck, it was even in the name: Dodgeball.
xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down