boys vs girls !]* who will win?

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boys vs girls !]* who will win?

Post by xStarr_x3 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:54 am

Boys vs Girls
Who will win?

Rules:
One: This is a literate roleplay. Yes, literate. I want to see all of you guys giving your best effort here, your 110%. I want long, decent replies. I know I'm sort of asking a lot, but everyone needs a challenge, right? I do, however, understand writers' block and typos. We all have our days, right?
Two: I don't want any mary-sues, gary-stus, mmkay? They would be people always helping win the challenge, have no flaws, are just plain perfect and blahh. And yes, I consider scene/emo kids in this category. ('cept they're called despies) If you don't have a good reason for them, tough luck.
Three: No god-modeling/modding or power-playing. You should know what those are. If not, look'em up.
Four: I don't mind bad language, but put a warning in front of your post. (don't want anyone freaking out) These people are (mostly) troubled teenagers who's parents sent them. Or, instead, you can use dashes for each letter in the word and let everyone else's imagination run wild.
Five: There are currently no limits on characters. Just don't go too crazy, mmkay?
Six: Have fun with this! That's probably one of the most important things up here.
Seven: Please use some form of OOC (out of character) and BIC (back in character).
Eight: Please be away that this will be a slightly mature roleplay. Maybe PG-13-ish?

Plot and Setting:
Parents have become worried all over the United States, miffed at their children's eccentric behaviour. They had always thought their children to be nice, good little children. They were wrong, of course. When their kids hit highschool, that's when they found the problems to be starting. Big problems, small problems, any kind of problem, really. Parents were panicking, wondering where there kids had picked up these traits or why they hadn't noticed them before now. Worried for their kid's future, they sent them to a camp that claimed it could solve all their children's problems, while at the same time being a fun and exciting place to be in. Some parents, however, were tired of their children and just wanted a break for a little while, so camp sounded like a perfect idea to them.
It was called Creek Camp, located in eastern Mississippi.
It sounded like the perfect place to send their kids, and send them they did -- After signing a contract, giving the camp 49% control over their children until they returned home.

When the kids arrived, they noted that the camp didn't seem to be like any of the other camps they had bever been in. For one, there was a flag by the cabins, one showing a lion, the other a vixen fox. Behind the flags lay four cabins, in the usual log-cabin style. The area in front of the cabins each held a fire pit, while a larger one was placed directly in the center of the camp, with log benches placed around them, seperated by a wide middle aisle to walk down. Forests surrounded the cabins, giving everything a slight woodsy feel.
Showers were placed in back of the cabins, locked.
What was this place? What was going to happen here?
Only time would tell.

Shelly's Camp:
A leather boot tapping impatiently on the soft dirt, brown eyes flashing up at the sky, checking the time by it's position. Impatient hands shoved fly-away dyed blonde hair back from her face, struggling to see through the maze of her hair. An umber-coloured cowboy hat sat propped on top of her head, tilted to the left at an odd angle. A huffy sighed escaped her mouth: Where the ----was that bus with the ---- kids?
Finally, it pulled into sight, glinting bright, blinding mustard yellow in the sunlight. As the kids poured off the bus, she called out over their chattings:
"Shut up. You are in my camp now."
They grew quiet after a few moments, eyes flicking around the camp with unease and a frank curiousity.
She smiled a grim smile: It was obvious she would have to break these kids in.

"You are in my camp now," she bellowed out again, walking over to them, her boots making a dull thud on the ground, causing small dust clouds to rise from where they hit.
"You will do as I say and you will like it." She paused, letting the words sink in as they whispered to eachother, clearly unsure what to make of her.

"I am your camp counseler, Shelly. I do not want you calling me that. You will call me "boss", "leader", or just Shelly. If I catch you calling me anything else -- whether it be nice or not -- you will be punished.
"Now, my rules are simple. Follow them, and you'll stay in my good book and get out of this stinking-hole of a camp a ---- of a lot faster. However, break them and be in my bad books? You stay here that much longer. Comprehende?"
She grinned at their reactions, the looks on their faces. Every reaction was as priceless as the first, ranging from shock to clear outrage. If only they knew her power over them...

"Now, I'm sure you've seen the cabins. Girls, you're the foxes. You're quick, you're sly. You're moody. You're likely to use brains over brawn. You're the fox team. Guys, you're the lions. You're masculine, brave in the face of danger, and... well, honeys, you ain't exactly the smartest crayons in the box."
She nodded slowly, tapping a long fingernail against her blue jean-covered thigh.
This group looked good, ready for some action.

"Wondering why I'm splitting you up? Ever hear of "boys versus girls"?" Slow nods. "Good. That's what this camp is. A big, ----ing game. You're playing for points. When your team wins? You each get fifty points. You lose? Nada. Points can be used to buy showers, snacks, and stuff. But it'd be more useful to save'em up, buy yourself outta this joint. Points can be lost, too. Break one o' my rules, and that's one of the punishments I dole out. Ya with me so far?"

"Alright! Listen up 'cause I'm only gonna say these once. My rules are clear an' easy, if you pay enough attention to'em. Simply put: No helping the other team. No lovin'. You will participate in each and every challenge. And I don't want no ----ing sailor talk, ya hear?" There were some titters of laughter from the group, unsure if she meant to be funny with the last one or if she were completely serious.

"Now, my punishments are just as quick an' simple as my rules, so pay attention. You can lose points, gain "chores" to do. I can also spank you." She held up a hand to stop the yells of outrage. "Your parents signed a contract. I have 49% control over you. I can do whatever the ---- I please with you. Also, I can pull you from a competition. That's a bad thing, ladies and gents. Your team will lose points, as will you. That's about it."

As they turned around, looking to eachother, ready to start conversing about what they had just heard, she called out again, her voice coming out lightning-fast.

"I did not dismiss you yet, did I? I did not tell you to leave, did I?" Without waiting for their reaction, she continued on. "No, I did not give you permission to leave yet. No, sir, I did not. This is my camp, you will abide by my rules. When I tell you to listen, listen. When I tell you to jump, you jump. Are we clear?" Her voice rapped out, rising by the end of the sentance. "Let me hear a clear "Yes ma'am!"" Choruses of unsure "yes ma'ams" followed.

"Good. Now, foxes! To your cabin. You will unpack and stay in there. Lions, same thing. The first challenge begins tomorrow. You are not to leave your cabin until I summon you in the morning. Dis-Missed!"

Last edited by xStarr_x3 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
xStarr_x3
Elite, Supreme, Whiz, Prodigy, Super-Duper World-Class Writer

Female
Number of posts : 7005

Points 2.0 : 5901
Registration date : 2008-05-22

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/awhisperinthedark

Back to top Go down

Re: boys vs girls !]* who will win?

Post by xStarr_x3 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:00 am

Character Form:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Your character's full name. [b]--x[/b] nickname (if any)
[b]Age:[/b] As your characters are in high school, ages from thirteen to eighteen are prefered.
[b]Gender:[/b] ...obvious.
[b]Appearance:[/b] Paragraphs, please.
[b]Personality:[/b] See abouve.
[b]History:[/b] ...pretty obvious.
[b]Reason:[/b] Reason why their parent's sent them here?
[b]Picture:[/b] No manga/anime, please. This is optional.
[b]Played By:[/b] your nickname.

Please PM this to me.

Characters

Name: Shelly Mitchell-Brown
Appearance: Shelly is a country girl, born and bred. Growing up in the south, she grew to love her riding slacks and brown boots with the slight heel on them. She's always wearing a hat with a broad brim, whether it be one of her cow-boy hats or just a large baseball cap. Underneath her usual hat, her fly-away hair dances around her face, showing to be a straw colour. It's faded with age, to the point where she's had to dye it to keep her colour from childhood. Her eyes, set under golden-brown eyebrows, are a shade of dark gray, almost seeming to be brown from a distance. She stands around 5"5, leaving most of her campers standing over her. However, she doesn't see her height as a disadvantage, as it allows her students to under-estimate her and her country attitude.
Personality: COMING!~
History: Born and raised in the southern state of Kentucky, Shelly grew up around horses and animals of all shapes and sizes. She's used to the quiet of the countryside, the slight rustlings of the wildlife around her mean the world to her. She spent her free time roping and tending to their animals, spending days outside with her horses and dogs, just running and feeling free with the wind whipping through her hair. She never wanted anything more than to continue doing this all her life.
That's when she met him -- the guy of her dreams. He was everything she could of ever wanted in a guy and more, always going riding with her, helping her with her chores around the house. It wasn't long before he asked for her hand in marriage. She said yes without giving it a second thought. He swept her off her feet, into a cabin up in the mountains where they could raise livestock of all sorts. After awhile, they decided to have a child together. Born on September 27th, they had a little girl, Taryn. As she grew, it became more obvious that their child had something wrong with her abilities to judge and her sense of what was right and wrong. She became known as the prankster in her group of friends, getting into bigger and bigger trouble until the system snapped and sent her to juvy.
That's when Shelly decided she had to step in. Shawn -- her husband for sixteen years -- wasn't willing to help his only child, telling her it was a phase and she'd grow out of it. A life-long phase? Shelly didn't think so. She requested a divorce, wanting to find the best help available for her child. However, it seemed nothing was helping her poor, dear Taryn. Instead, she seemed to be getting worse, throwing fits if she didn't get her way.
It was time for Shelly to step in.
Reason: She's the head honcho, the person who started the camp.
Picture: Shelly
Played By: Starr

Name: Fallon Grace Miller
Appearance: Fallon is an average height of 5'4 and is very fit and thin. With dark chocolate brown eyes and curly brown hair she appears to be a normal, averge, high school student. Living her whole live up north Fallon has never been anywhere south, her very light colored skin is proof of that, so Mississppi will be a new experience for her.
Personality: Fallon is very outgoing, does anything for a good laugh, and is often bored. She has the tendency to make friends with the "wrong crowd." Her school life consists of fooling around and socializing. If there is any type of party Fallon is sure to show up ready to have fun. Despite her sometimes wild attitude Fallon enjoys time alone reading and listening to music. She's quick to make friends and loves to chat with anyone, although she can also be quick to anger. Fallon loves animals and the wilderness and absolutely hates anyone bossy or judgemental.
History: Fallon comes from the largest city in Alaska, where she was born and raised by her two parents. Due to lack of extra money since her oldest sister is always sick, she has never left the state before.
Reason: For most her life, Fallon was ignored and felt nonexistent, because of that she often creates wild schemes that are for sure going to get attention whether or not the response is positive or negative. She also suffers from ADD which makes it hard for her to concentrate in most classroom situations. Her parents refuse to have another child on any type of medication and for that Fallon's grades plummet. Fallon has a problem with the truth, lies are just too much fun. She lies so often and she's so good at it, her parents can't even tell what is true anymore. She despises figures of authority and finds herself tunning out the rambling of her parents and teachers. Her parents are worried by thier youngest daughters behavior especially since the oldests behavior matched that of an angel. Her clueless parents though worried about thier daughter but don't know how to control her or help fix her behavior.
Picture: Fallon
Played By: Hazel

Name: Tristian Ray Manning --x Tryst
Appearance: Tristian stands at a hefty 6"4, a nice height for a male of eighteen. With his height, it comes as no suprise that he weighs an even 173 pounds. Bones and muscules weigh more than fat, which is what mostly makes up his lean, slightly muscular, build.
His skin is a pale shade, almost seeming gray next to some of his friend's pinker complexions. With his pale skin in mind, it comes as no suprise that Tristian is a natural red-head/strawberry-blonde. He's highlighted some of the tips with bright shade of blonde to contrast against his darker coloured hair. Hidden by his bangs, his eyes shine a clear green colour, specks of brown giving them a slight hazel appearance.
He's always been comfortable with his body, not caring about what he wears or what other people think of what he does wear. Therefore, he owns a little something of, well, everything. Country style, hippie, gangster. You name it and he probably owns it, although that doens't mean he wears it all the time.
Personality: One, simple, word to describe Tristian would be "extrovert". He's always been unafraid to make a fool out of himself, no matter what he's doing or where he is. He's always had problems with being quiet and sitting still, prefering instead to sing at the top of his lungs and dance along with the song. While this often gets him in trouble, Tristian has managed to perfect a coy, sly side, charming his way out of many situations. As he grew older, his lies became more devious, more complex in nature. His lies became twisted with the truth, creating some sort of sick fantasy for him to live in and be himself.
He, himself, doesn't even know what's real and what's not real anymore, that's how caught up he is in his web of lies. He doesn't care, though. Or, atleast, that's what he's trained himself to believe. It's become his truth. His lies become truths, causing others to become caught up in his web of lies.
History: Tristian grew up in the northern state of Vermont, loving the snowy weather and still appreciating the slight warmth that came with the summertime. He's always had fun with skiing, snow-boarding, and all those extreme sports. His parents have supported him through his career, only just recently taking him off the circuit because of his ever-growing lies.
Reason: Sick of being caught up in his web of lies and being blamed for their son's outgoing, never knowing when to shut up, nature, Tristian's parents have decided it would simply be easier to ship him off to some camp than trying to deal with his issues themselves. They sent him to Creek Camp, hoping that they would manage to solve his problems and turn him into a responsible young adult, like the brochure said.
Picture: Tristian

Name: Liam James Harper
Appearance: Liam is pretty tall at 6 feet. His hair is cut close to his head and is a dirty blond. His eyes are a shade of blue. Heís rather average and typical. He has a tatoo running down his left arm which he got despite not given parent consent. Heís into sports and sometimes weight lifting so thatís where he gets his strong build. He has a light skin color. He isnít too picky about his clothing as long as it didnít have any words on it and was on the loose side he would have no problem wearing it.
Personality: Liam has always been really easy to talk to. Heís never shy and has a tendency to say exactly what heís thinking. Heís always had a real liking for running as well as art. Quick on his feet he can usually talk his way out of anything and if he happens to not be able to, punishment is no big deal. Being an only child he canít help but be satisfied when getting his way. Liam isnít easily swayed, although sometimes impulsive he canít be talked into doing anything regardless of how ďcoolĒ it may be. Peer pressure has little effect on him. If he does something stupid it is because he wants too.
History: Liam was adopted into the Harper family at age four. His parents were looking to start a family and were unable to have children of their own. At a young age, Liam was the ideal poster child. Perfect in every way possible. And his parents were determined to keep him that way. His parents couldnít believe their good fortune at choosing such an adorable and well behaved child. But as he got older he abandoned his old ways. He cracked under the high standards and pressure his parents put him under. He tried to run away muliple time but was always caught and brought back. Although not necessarily a bad kid, Liam isnít one much for rules and has a habit of making friends with the ďwrong crowd.Ē After breaking under the stress his parents put him under the only thing he ever put any effort into was his painting. His parents donít understand whatís going on and they want their perfect son back.
Reason: The Harper family tried their best to raise the perfect son but what happened? Things werenít going as planned. Liamís roomís a mess, he doesnít try hard in school, his manners could improve some, he talks back and argues, disobeys his parents, and all he ever seems to care about his is artwork! The Harper family wants the sweet, little, obedient, and loving child they used to have. Now they didnít even know what was going on in their sons head. Most people theyíve talked to have just laughed and said, ďOf course! Heís a teenager after all! Itís just a phase that most teenagers have. Donít worry heíll grow out of it.Ē But the Harperís donít believe it. Not their son! Theyíve sent him to therapists who say there isnít anything wrong with him but the Harperís are convinced! They donít believe they are trying to fix a problem that doesnít exist.
Picture: Liam

Name: Michelle Marie Cadwell --x Mickey
Appearance: Michelle is quite tall for her age, standing just below 5"8. She weighs a healthy 153 pounds, as she's constantly doing her two favourite things: rock-climbing and hiking. She's comfortable wearing a t-shirt/tank-top and some jeans or sweat pants. She's never been a huge fan of make-up and doesn't plan on using any. Most of it's tested on animals, which she's against. Besides, it's not as if she needs any. Her skin, pale despite the hours she spends under the sun, is pretty much blemish-free, right? Who cares how much her eyes stand out, anyways? They're just a boring blue-gray colour, often hidden by her sandy-blonde hair.
Personality: Michelle rarely opens her mouth to speak with anyone, therefore many who chance a meeting with her would often call her "too quiet" or "shy". Michelle, though, doesn't think that she's shy. She talks to people when she's spoken to, right? Well, then how is that considered shy? Just because she doesn't feel like being loud all of the time doesn't mean that she's shy. It may just mean she doesn't feel like making a fool out of herself every day of her life. Yes, she's calling everyone else a fool. Frankly, she doesn't think they're worth her time-- But it's not like she'd tell them that. She'd just as soon bite her tongue off than tell them what she really thinks of them. There's that "shy" side coming out again-- No one ever knows what she's really thinking, what with the little emotions she chooses to show.
Reason: Michelle's always been shy, sometimes to the point where she's afraid to move. She denies this, though. "That never happened!" she'll often protest to no avail. She's even shy around her parents, although one could call her "quiet" when she's at home, as she's perfectly comfortable lounging around on the couch with a book. Tired of dealing with her odd behaviour, her parents sent her to this camp, in hopes they could deal with their daughter.
Picture: Michelle

Last edited by xStarr_x3 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 12 times in total
xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:23 am

Characters continued:

Name: Sarah Haley Robin
Appearance: Sarah stands at five feet, seven inches tall, and weighs one hundred and twenty one (121) pounds. Her hair comes down just a bit past her shoulders; it is medium tone of brown with small waves. Her eyes are brown, slightly darker than her hair. Her skin is lightly tanned, and speckled with a few freckles here and there. From a glance, she's looks quite petite, but if you look again, you can spot how tough her skin looks and the small layer of muscle underneath, which gives her her tough girl appearance. Her clothing style is quite simple, really. She doesn't wear designer clothing or anything; just anything that suits her fancy at a cheap clothing store. Her normal attire consists of jeans (usually light), some kind of button-up shirt, and white shoes (usually tennis shoes, but sometimes converse). Her signature wardrobe is a black, red, and whtie plaid button-up shirt with her light blue skinny jeans and her brown boots.
Personality: Sarah has always been an outgoing girl. Before, she was that outgoing, nice, sweet girl, friendly to almost everyone, and usually very polite. But after some events (explained in history), she became the sassy, rude, outgoing party girl. She's very opinionated and isn't afraid to say what's on her mind. She can fend for herself and can be quite stubborn. Sarah has always been considered the tough, tomboy type. She can be very secretive about things; not necessarily lying (except when needed) but avoiding the truth, or subjects that she is sensitive about. Having a bit of a temper, she gets involved in a lot of fights, not really thinking about how she could get hurt or anything. Sarah is also flirtatious, often flitting from one guy to the next. Her excuse? She hasn't found "the one" yet. Whenever she sees a cute guy, she will make herself known to him. She's a bit of a heart breaker, but that's just how she is, and besides, she's "just a teenager" and she "just can't help it". It may not be too late to save that once sweet girl; because, somewhere, way down deep, that girl is still there.
History: Sarah was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. Her life was pretty normal until she was around the age of thirteen. Her parents began to argue and fight about money constantly. Because of this, Sarah became depressed, often putting off homework just so she could go to sleep earlier, in hopes that she wouldn't hear her parents' shouting. She always had to be the one to step in to keep her parents from hurting each other, and was usually the one who ended up crying herself to sleep. She knew deep down that everyone's parents had fights and such sometimes, but for her, it seemed like it would never end. Her friends at school never really listened, and couldn't really relate to her problems even when she could tell them. They were just too happy most of the time. Feeling left out of the group, she met some other people who she became friends with. However, these new friends we're exactly the best role models. They all were a bit negative, and did some things they shouldn't have been doing. Sarah, wanting to fit in, did whatever they did. She went to parties with them, tried smoking (though not addicted), and developed a negative, darker attitude. She continued to neglect her homework and studies, and even began to skip classes. Her parents soon resolved their issues by the time Sarah was fifteen, but it was too late for Sarah. She had already adapted to the party lifestyle. Deciding that enough was enough, her parents looked up different camps and institutes that could improve their daughter's behaviour. When they discovered Creek Camp, they immediately signed the contract and sent Sarah there.
Reason: Sarah's grades began to take a turn for the worst, high B's turning into low D's. When her parents tried to confront her about it, it ended in her screaming and arguing with them, telling them to butt out and that everything was fine. Her parents quickly dismissed it as "teenage hormones", thinking it was just a phase she would soon pass. But along with the falling grades, Sarah's attitude also began declining. She started staying out later and later each night, attending many parties, doing God-knows-what with God-knows-who. She was even caught smoking a little bit, but isn't a full addict. She started fights in school, getting detention, and skipping class. She broke almost every rule she could. Fearing what might become of their daughter's life if she kept behaving like that, they sent her to Creek Camp, in hopes that she would become the sweet girl she used to be.
Picture: Sarah
Played By: Holleh

Name: Markus Lester III Nickname: M
Appearance: Big, strong, guy. Not one you would want to mess with. At 6í7 he had been the tallest kid in his class and now as an adult he still towers over many. His eyes and hair are both brown and he usually doesnít smile much on the fact he isnít usually very happy. Heís good with commands and doesnít usually think much for himself. He normally got highered in places where a lot of brain power wasnít needed. That was a result of slacking in school as a teen.
Personality: Very gruff but not exactly mean. Very extremely reliable and can keep any secret. Usually heís pretty good with kids but doesnít hesitate to help punish them if thatís what they need. Heís better at following orders than giving them. Heís friendly and easy to talk to once you get past his hard exterior. Kids automatically are afraid of him because of his expression and body language but heís really a likable person.
History: Born and raised in the south, he himself was a troubled teen. Unfortunatly his parents had decided to ignore his behavior and as a result he never really got over it. He joined the camp staff in hopes that perhaps he can help teen with problems since he was never able to access that help.
Reason: He decided to work at the camp because he himself had some rough times when he was a teen.
Picture: Markus

Name: Justin Carter Grimsby
Appearance: Justin stands at a nice height of six feet, two inches, and weighs one hundred and fifty-five (155) pounds. He's a natural brunette, but he dyed his hair black just a few months ago. It's short, not going very far past his ears. His eyes are dark blue, almost appearing to be black from a distance. Since he's lived in the north all his life, his skin is pale. Justin's build is very lean, not really consisting of much muscle or anything, but his high metabolism gets rid of any extra weight. His attire usually consists of jeans and a shirt that buttons up near the top with a collar and long sleeves.
Personality: Justin is very softspoken and laidback. He's usually very quiet and secretive, and thinks before he acts in most cases. Most, that is. His mind could be considered complex. He knows that some of the things he does is wrong, yet he continues to do them anyway. He was never one for change, until recently. Justin can be very polite and charming, when he wants to. He knows who he should be friends with, and who not to be. However, there is this other side of him. The side he can't control. The side that makes him... Justin Carter Grimsby. He thinks that females are of lesser worth than males. In relationships with females, he is often very abusive, going into aggressive tyrants from time to time. He only really uses them to suit his "needs". He knows he needs to change, and he is willing to try, no matter how hard it will be.
History: Justin was born to an average couple in the state of New Jersey. Well, he would call them average. His mother was a nice, gentle woman who fell in love with a drunk, foolish man. Even so, they were in love. However, when Justin was only three years old, his mother died in a car accident. Of course he was upset, but as years passed, he seemed to have been trying to forget about her. At the age of eight, he began displaying odd behaviour towards females. He began ignoring them at school, including his female teachers, and started random fights with them over whatever reason. He wouldn't let any girls play with him duing recess, and would even play mean tricks on them. His father was called to talk to the principal quite a few times, but he said that Justin was just a kid, and that all young boys go through a phase like this at some point. However, Justin's behaviour only got worse as he grew older. More recently, he's been abusing and mistreating his girlfriends, and getting into some serious trouble with the police over said issues. His father is either at work or home drinking until he falls asleep, so he hasn't been doing much to help Justin, but upon getting caught up with the phone calls from the police and other authorities, he became sick of Justin's mistakes and told him to straighten up or move out. Justin thought about it for a while, and realized that he truly did need help. When he found out about Creek Camp, he managed to persuade his father to sign the contract and send him there.
Reason: To put it simple: he's an abusive sexist.
Picture: Justin
Played By: Holleh

Name: Asher Maxwell Middleton--x Ash, depending on who you are.
Appearance: Asher, at first glance, does not look like he has ADD or ADHD. In fact, if you first meet him, you won't likely know it until later. He has short, dark brown hair, that looks almost black to some people. He is of middle height, not too tall, and not too short. Pale skinned, his ancestors hail from Greece, and later moved to the states. His eyes are a light brown shade, looking almost copper. Mostly, Asher wears jeans, hoodies, tennis shoes, and a loose tee. He likes it plain and simple.
Personality: One simple word could describe this male: "extroverted." He's ouotgoing to the highest extent, loud and obnoxious. As he also has both ADD and ADHD, his mind is never on one thing for too long, and he's usually hopping from task to task. ~more soon? Edge is being pushy.
History: Asher was born in the northern state of North Dakota. Being that most of his family lived in the northern state as well, he hasn't really experienced the heat Missippi can provide.
All his life, Asher grew up around dogs. One dog inparticular, Montana, seemed to, somewhat, calm his nerves. The dog was his best friend, and still is to this day. When he learned he was being shipped off across the country, he immediatly wanted to take Montana with him. His parents were quick to disagree, and the three argued. Asher couldn't be in another state without Montana. He just couldn't. In the end, his parents won the dispute, and Montana stayed behind as Asher traveled across the country to Mississippi.
Reason: Asher, diagnosed with ADD and ADHD, has a hard time focusing on one particular task. The medicine the doctors supplied his family with hardly helped anything at all, and, at times, his parents thought it was actually doing the opposite of what it was originally supposed to do. His condition was getting out of hand, and after seeing a brochure for Creek Camp in their local grocery store, they immediately made their decision: they needed a break from their wild son. They shipped him off to eastern Mississippi at the first open week, and at once, were glad for some peace and quiet in their household.
Picture: Asher
Played By: Puppet (aka Blizz)

Last edited by xStarr_x3 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:10 pm; edited 7 times in total
xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:21 am

Fallon sat on the bus in a rage. She was furious with her parents for signing her up for some freaking boot camp in the middle of nowhere! She recalled screaming at them and telling them she hated them. She couldnít even feel a little bit of remorse she was so mad. What was this camp going to do? Mold her into a perfect daughter? That was hardly likely. Before screaming at her parents she had begged and pleaded for them to let her stay, she even tried bargaining with them. When none of that worked she went for the guilt factor; crying and repeatedly asking them if they even loved her anymore. Obviously nothing worked for there she sat on the bus seat almost literally steaming in anger and self pity.

She had never left home before! The only nightís she had even spent the night away were for sleepovers and the nights she snuck out. Fallon had been secretly afraid to leave halfway across the country to spend who knows how long in some God-forsaken wilderness. Though she did like the woods, traveling so far didnít appeal to her in the least. How horrible it was that her first time on an airplane would be by herself?

Some kids chattered around her but she didnít engage in a conversation. In a normal circumstance she would but she wasnít here to make any friends. She was here because she needed an ďattitude adjustment.Ē Or at least thatís what her parents had said. God she hated them. And if this didnít end well she would debate not going back home. Granted she didnít have any where else to go it seemed that it would be better to be living on the streets rather than back home. She always had the slightest feeling her parents didnít care much about her. Now this camp confirmed it. Fallon was cast away so her family could have the summer free of having to deal with her.

Fallon walked slowly down the bus aisle when it stopped, she felt like each step was taking her farther into the fiery pit of h*ll. Her eyes widened when she was met with scorching heat! Now she was certain this would be the death of her. Pushing back her curly hair and wiping the sweat off her forehead she joined the group of kids. Some were chattering and others were pouting. Fallon crossed her arms and continued to scowl. She wasnít happy about this so she sure as heck wasnít going to pretend she was.

Fallon didnít pay any attention to the kids talking, they were all talking at once and she couldnít concentrate on anything. So instead of focusing on words she looked around her. There were a couple of cabins that didnít look anything special and a lot of trees. Maybe if she could spend some time in the woods, she would really like that. This camp couldnít be all bad, right? Camp was something that kids looked forwards to in the summer, wasnít it? Fallon remembered wanted to go to an art camp when she was a little and her parents wouldnít let her.

She forgot to be angry with her parents as the scene unfolded. A voice spoke out loudly ordering everyone to shut-up. Her eyes followed the sound and rested on some lady dressed like she just walked out of a badly made country film. Fallon was not impressed, she always hated judgmental people but she couldnít help it when some people just asked to make a wrong impression. Was this the camp counselor? If she had them singing campfire songs and learn how to square dance, Fallon would be forced to consider suicide. Though through some sort of sixth sense, or perhaps there was something about this strange woman, but Fallon had an idea that this was going to be more work than anything else. After all it was meant to change her attitude right? That would take a lot. But then the women began to speak and all Fallon could think was, ďGood God, itís the devil herself.Ē

After the devil introduced herself as Shelly, Fallonís attention had wandered to other things. How had this happened? Did her family really hate her so much as to torture her in this way?

Rules? Ha she wouldnít be needing to know those. There was a nagging in her brain that suggested she probably should pay attention because it would help her later but she just couldnít concentrate.

As Fallonís attention weaved in and out she only caught parts of sentences that didnít really make much sense to her. She heard the words fox and lions and couldnít help looking around anxiously. There were wild animals around here?

Fallon jumped upon hearing the kids chorus a yes maíam. Or at least some of them did. Fallen added her own two cents in her head, ďI read you loud and clear, Sarge.Ē

Everyone started walking away leaving Fallon confused. Where was everyone going? She noticed the boys going in one direction and the girls going in the other. She stood there a moment not putting the pieces together before turning and following the pack of girls.

Last edited by Hazel on Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:37 am; edited 2 times in total

Hazel, the pizza eating, hand walking, inconspicuous ninja, who secretly enjoys eating ice cream while singing at the top of her lungs and dancing around like a maniac, has mega cool superpowers in which she will one day save the world that always seems to be in peril. That is her purpose in life.
Hazel

Female
Number of posts : 11563

Points 2.0 : 10202
Registration date : 2008-04-10

View user profile http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/619558

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:00 pm

Slumping down against the cracked leather seat, the male turned to look out his window, observing the passing scenery with half-lidded hazel eyes.
He shouldn't be here.
He didn't even know why he was.
That's a lie, something whispered in the back of his mind. He knew perfectly well why he was here, he just refused to acknowledge it. His way of life had never failed him.
Until now.
But who had said it had to fail him now, when he needed it more than ever? Who ever said he had to change his ways or else? No one, he mentally answered himself, a smirk forming on his pale face. No one had ever said he had to stop his web of lies. They had only told him they were sick of being caught up in them.
Never had they said they wanted him to stop lying -- It had only been implied, after-all.
His smirk growing more pronounced, he watched the passing scenery, idly observing the passing green blurs of the grass and trees. Occasionally, a deer would flash between the trees.
He had never felt farther from home before.
But I'm not far from home, he thought, watching some deer disapear. I'm just a few miles away, out in the country. Just like during school, see? Not far away at all.
It was just another lie, just another one of his many denials. It was easy, so very easy to get lost in another lie... Why did people tell the truth, anyways? Truths did nothing but cause pain... Lies helped. Lies gave people what they wanted to hear. Lies made up almost half of the world, while the other half was controlled by truths. Why did people always insist on the truth and nothing but the truth?

Idly turning his thoughts over in his head, he let his eyes fall closed, his concious mind gently lowering itself into a deep sleep. When he awoke later on, it was because the motion of the bus had stopped. Sitting upright with a slight start, he looked around. Were they there? Or were they just stopping to take a restroom break, like they had a few hours ago? Peering around closely, he noticed the burly man by the bus driver standing up, gesturing at the door with a bored expression on his face. Others were grabbing their gear, slinging packs on their backs and grabbing cases full of what he imagined to be clothes.
Shrugging, he followed suite, grabbing his backpack and orange duffle bag from the floor before slinging them over his shoulder.

Once off the bus, he stopped to look around, noting that most of the people had stopped and gathered in front of the bus. But there was also a female approaching them, looking very much country in her cowboy get-up.
As her voice rang out with a stunning clarity, he heard everyone else fall quiet as she explained the rules and punishments of this camp.
A boys versus girls camp? This would be interesting, for sure. It was amazing that his parents had sent him here... This camp was just a game. But of course... they probably didn't know that. They thought they had sent him here to whip him into shape! Hah, what a laugh. They'd see when he got home, acting the same as he ever had before.

As she dismissed them, he followed the group of boys towards their cabin with the lion flag waving merrily in front of it. Lions? What the frick? Why couldn't we be the... dinos... or something. Mucho tougher.
Entering the cabin, he picked a bottom bunk, throwing his stuff onto it and flopping down besides it.
"So," he began, "What're you all in here for?"

HOLLEHS: Now come tree-size!
Holleh talks hotter than the sun. ;o
Holleh is an IN-SPURR-AY-SHUN. Believe it.
She thinks an artichoke is a type of fish.
She also gives lap-dances. To beds.
Holleh can van like a man.
xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:17 pm

Liam played with a lose thread on his jeans while he looked out the bus window. Tree, tree, tree, rock, there wasnít anything too different about the scenery. Maybe someone could describe it was pretty but after sitting for so long everything just looked boring. He always thought that camp so such a kid thing. At 17 it was more than embarrassing to tell his friends he was being sent of to a summer camp. What he didnít mention was that it was also well known for being a camp for ďtroubled teenagers.Ē He wasnít troubled. At least he didnít feel troubled. He should not have been sent here. He actually had no idea why he was. His parentís had said that the camp could bring out his past and that it would fix him. Fix him? He wasnít a broken toy! Secretly he thought that maybe camp would be a good idea. At least he could get away from his parents.

The last couple of years living with them had hardly become bareable. The only way he could find some solitude was in his room painting or drawing something. Parents were a bother.
He pulled out a crumpled piece of paper and a pencil from his pocket, he never went anywhere without something to draw on. He looked around for some kind of inspiration. He couldnít draw the scenery because it whipped past him much to fast to focus on. Randomly focusing on some girl he began a rough scetch. It wasnít easy drawing on a bus, especially when it hit a bump or took a sharp swerve.
It wasnít long until they arrived. Pulling his gear together he walked off the bus into a wilderness. It was a pleasant temperature out and the scenery was nice.

The silence was nice too until a loud voice interupted it. She claimed to be Shelly the camp leader. Liam had to roll his eyes at some of the things that came out of her mouth, she was clearly over exaggerating. He had to hold in his laughter at the thought of her trying to spank some 18 year old guy twice her size.
After she dismissed them the boys and girls split up. They were the Lions. It sounded a little childish to Liam. He wasnít going to complain about it though, out of all things to complain about the cabin name was hardly on his top list.
Inside the cabin he randomly threw his things down on a nearby bed, he wasnít going to be picky. He sat down on it and pulled out his drawing from earlier. He hadnít been able to finish it then but he could now. There wouldnít be silence but he could concentrate nonetheless. He didnít need to see the girl to finish his drawing since he had a photographic memory.

He began drawing when another boy asked why there were here. Liam chuckled, he made it sound like prison or something. He supposed in some mannor of speaking it was a little similar depending on whoís point of view youíre looking through. No one answered right away so Liam spoke up, ďMy parents hate me.Ē He figured there was probably a little more than that to the story, but more people could relate to that as for the moment. Most of the kids here probably felt their parents hated them. He seriously doubted anyone signed up for this camp willingly with a smile on their face.
He leaned down to finish his drawing, waiting to hear other responces.

Hazel, the pizza eating, hand walking, inconspicuous ninja, who secretly enjoys eating ice cream while singing at the top of her lungs and dancing around like a maniac, has mega cool superpowers in which she will one day save the world that always seems to be in peril. That is her purpose in life.
Hazel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:09 pm

"Really, now?" Tristian questioned, eyes narrowing slightly. He looked around at the rest, observing them. "What about you guys? Your parents hate you, too?"

He knew he shouldn't be picking on him, he could be some kind of freaky axe-murderer... like in that one movie. Had he really seen the movie? Or was it another thing he had made up?

"Anyways. I'm here because..." He struggled to find the right words. It'd sound stupid if he told them he was here for just simple lying. "I was "getting in the way of the pursuit for the truth"." Yeah, that sounded good...
Well, it would, if only the slight twitch in his left temple would stop. His parents had always told him that it had twitched when he had been lying. And there he had been, thinking he was a pro at it and he'd never get caught. Stupid twitch, he thought, idly cupping his cheek in his palm, trying to gently rub the twitch out.

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:09 am

"Simply getting in the way? Or stopping it cold the moment it got to you? Or perhaps it doesn't even stop there. Maybe it gets carried away to others after it's been twisted beyond recognition.Ē Liam mumbled loud enough to be heard. He didnít know why he bothered to press; he knew the boy was trying to say he was a liar. He shouldnít have to explain himself, after all, Liamís explanation really wasnít much better, but he was slightly annoyed by the other boysí response to his answer. Though not what he said rather how he said it. If he hadnít wanted a truthful answer, than he shouldnít have asked. All the same just because he himself was bored did not mean he had to use attitude. He slightly regretted what he said but it was too late to take it back. Sometimes Liam had a habit of saying what was on his mind. Unfortunatly Liam wasn't really the grovelling type and he only ever said sorry when he really meant it. Sometimes that landed him into trouble. But as far as he could see it, not only was he in trouble but digging his grave a little deeper by not trying to befriend these boys. Perhaps some effort on his part would be necessary.

Liam till that moment never even looked up from his drawing. He kept continuing with long, careful strokes. But eventually after a few moments of silence Liam grew curious and looked up to see the other boy with his head in his hands; he frowned for a moment and then shrugged. Perhaps he had a headache or something. He felt he should ask if the guy was alright but also didnít want to pry. Lowering his eyes he continued the last finishing touches on his drawing.

Hazel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:33 pm

"I guess you'll have to wait and find out, buddy boy," Tristian shot back, a slight smiling spreading across his face. Gently, he pressed his fingers to his temple, lightly feeling around for the slight twitching. It appeared to have gone. Maybe next time I'll ask them how long it usually stays around, he thought, slowly pulling his hand away from his face and laying it down across his stomache.

Feeling his hand move up and down, he stared around the room, taking in the figures of the other males. They were a pretty fit group, he decided. They'd help him win these challenges.
He's make sure of it.

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:30 am

Shrugging, he said, "I guess so." But Liam had no intention of finding out anything about anyone. He was no detective and wasn't going to search through other people's business for the truth. He didn't really care if he was being lied to anyways. All lies were some variant of the truth anyways.

Shoving the wrinkled piece of paper back into his pocket he stood and stretched. Were they really expected to sit in this boring cabin until morning? It was too early to go to bed. He remembered what the camp counselor said about her rules and punishments and had no problem believing that she meant business, but all the same, there was no thrill in life without a little risk. That old bitty could whoa her horses. Stepping outside for a breath of air shouldn't cause too much alarm.

"Well not that this hasn't been fun," He began. "But I think some fresh air is necessary." He searched through his suitcase to find a sweatshirt. He didn't think it would be very cold out but he didn't want to have to come back until he was good and ready. "Feel free to join me." He put his hand on the door to pull it open.

Hazel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:30 pm

ooc;; okay, Hollehrs. ^^

Oh, by the way. We need two other camp workers. Both would be men (unless you want to play a really buff women? o.o) and yeah. They help Shelly run the camp and give out punishments, rewards, etc.

bic;;

Tristian shrugged back, as much as he could laying flat out on his back, atleast. Letting his eyes roam around the room again, he found it to be small. Much too small for all of them to stay in all evening and all night. Was their cowgirl of a counseler crazy? Whatever. He was sure she wouldn't hesitate to punish them. She just seemed like that kind of person, hardened to the look of puppy-dog eyes.

Watching the male he had been conversing with stand up and say he was going outside, Tristian cracked a small smile, slowly shaking his head from side to side. "Dude, I don't think she'd like that. The chick seems pretty harsh."

Foot tapping out a random beat against the hard-packed clay dirt, Shelly observed the cabins, looking for the one or two that always decided to come out of them after she had ordered them inside. There was always atleast one. This group would be no different. Someone would find the cabin not to their liking and step aside, thinking they wouldn't be caught by her. After-all, she was just a little country bumpkin...
Oh, she'd show them. The first person she caught was getting a spanking.

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:13 pm

Liam hesitated, "Yeah she does doesn't she?" He pulled his hand away from the door weighing his options. He could sit inside and be bored out of his mind, or he could step outside and risk punishment. "She's probably out watching or something. I can just imagine her sitting in some tree with binoculars. I probably wouldn't even get a pinky finger out the door before she came marching down here."

He once again put his hand on the door, this time pulling it open just a crack so he could see through. "I don't see anyone," he muttered. He wasn't sure if he wanted to risk it but boredom was known to increase the stupidity in teenagers.

((occ; hehehe should he do it? lol. the thought is kinda of entertaining Razz ))

Hazel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:46 pm

((ooc; he should. it'd be funny to have shelly spank him. xD))

Tristian cracked a larger smile, moving slightly so that he was sitting up against the wooden headboard. "Yeah, I can see her doing that," he answered, shaking his head again. "There's gotta be a good reason for her country get-up, right?" he asked, arching a gingery-coloured eyebrow.

"Just because you can't see her doesn't mean she's there," he told him, thoughtfully pondering over what the male had just said. "She could be on the roof, y'know?" He nodded then, rolling his eyes slightly. I'm going to laugh if I'm right, he thought idly.

Shelly grinned as she spotted the slight opening of the Lion's cabin door, the slight crack of light coming from inside highlighting the dusty floorboards of the porch: The door was being slightly opened.
Ducking down to the ground, she rolled on it, coming up on her belly to watch the door. She'd be ready to catch them. And even if she didn't catch them right away, if she got a good glimpse of them, she could go in there and spank them anyways..

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:00 pm

(occ; I love my characters but the thought of some lady dressed cowgirl like, spanking a 17 year old guy is hilarious, i think he just may have to break the rules, for my own entertainment if nothing else Razz )

"Good point," Liam said shutting the door again. He had a picture of the lady jumping down from the roof. "I wonder what prison she excaped from." Liam said half joking.

As he stood by the door his curiousity was growing. "I suppose I can handle whatever punishment she gives," He said thoughtfully. He pushed the door open a little wider so he could stick his whole head out. He still didn't see anyone. "Maybe she would be in a better mood after punishing someone," Liam said, turning back into the cabin. "It seems she would enjoy that kind of thing."

Slowly he stepped on foot out. His heart pounded with the thrill of doing something forbidden. Once all the way out he looked around. He left the door open, just in case he would have to rush back in.

Hazel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:19 pm

((ooc;; Just think of it as tough love. xD))

Tristian shook his head, grinning all the more widely. "You are a crazy ----, you know that?" he questioned, amusement colouring his voice. He shook his head again, his hair flying around his head in a copper coloured storm.

"Hey!" he called out as Liam disapeared through the door. "Rememeber what she said about spanking us? What if she spanks you?"

Humming slightly as she caught a good look at the offender's face, Shelly rolled over once more, reveling in the feeling of being close to the ground and, therefore, invisible. She was going to spank someone. She was going to have her first exmaple for this rag-tag group of kids.
Her first example that she meant business.
Rolling over again, she rose to her full height of five feet five inches. "You!" Her voice rang out clear, covering the ground between her and the cabin as she took long, commanding strides in their direction, hands fisted on her hips. "You there! Didn't I order you inside? Didn't I?" Her voice rang out again, crackling with a whip-like intensity.

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:27 pm

Liam grinned though he wasn't feeling very confident. "Yeah I know. If she spanks me, well I'll expect it to hurt like h*ll. I'll probably feel embarassed and violated. But I'll get over it eventually. Hopefully it won't be one of those life scarring things. Though it might be if she makes people watch. For that I apologize beforehand."

Liam heard her before he saw her. Her voice making him jump. He turned back to the cabin, "She saw me!" He hissed to the other guys. "I'm totally f-ed." When she appeared she looked pissed. "Yeah I guess you did." Liam ran a hand through his hair, a nervous act.

Last edited by Hazel on Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hazel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:34 pm

Tristian sent the male a helpless look. He couldn't do anything. He had warned him, hadn't he? All he could do now was watch, wait, and hope that she wasn't going to do anything too drastic. Say, spanking him or taking away points? Could she even take away points when they didn't have any yet?
Fuming, Tristian watched their encounter, offering up a small smile of encouragement.

"You're right: I did. Then why in h#ll are you out of your cabin?" She tapped her foot, crossing her arms over her leather-vested chest. Impatient, she looked at him, staring him straight in the eyes although she was a good head shorter. "I'm waiting." Her voice was cool, decisive, not a hint of it's earlier whip-like qualitiy ringing in it.

As he watched her talk, Tristian found himself wishing that she would just come out and yell at them instead of bottling up her temper and storing it away, out of sight. It made him feel wrong-footed, even though he wasn't the person being yelled at. He felt bad for the other male. What if he had thought he, Tristian, was egging him on? Moving speedily ahead, his mind began forming lies to get out of the tight spot that he imagined would be shortly coming.

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:41 pm

Liam looked back at the other guy in the cabin with his eyebrow raised as if to ask, "What's her problem?"

"I don't suppose it matters why I'm out but since you asked, I'm out for many reasons. One I'm claustrophopic and require fresh air. Two I like to draw," He pulled out the piece of paper and waved it around for emphasis even though he doubted she could see the picture. "I don't fancy drawing other guys so I stepped out to draw some scenery." Most of it was true. He wasn't really claustrophobic but he did like getting fresh air. Liam waited for her to give him the whole "I don't want to here your d*mn excuses speach" he was sure was coming.

He wasn't going to be able to talk his way out of this one unfortunatly. Shelly looked to be the person that had seen and heard it all.

Hazel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:49 pm

"Is that so?" She questioned, arching her thin eyebrows. The look on her face obviously read: Nice try, kiddo. She'd found her first "victim". "Drawing and fresh air, huh? Did you see the fan on the ceiling?" she pointed into the cabin. "Or the windows?" She pointed at the windows, which were in need of a good scrubbing.
Taking a deep breath, she lowered her eyebrows, her tone of voice coming back to the sound from when she had been yelling.
"Go find me a tree branch. Now."

A tree branch? Why in h#ll did she want a tree branch? A better question, he thought to himself, would be what in h#ll she's going to use the treebranch for.... She wasn't going to spank him, was she? Eyes widening slightly, Tristian tried to convey a "don't do anything stupid" message.

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:56 pm

"Yeah," Liam sighed. "I saw one contraption designed for faking what it's like to be outside. And I saw the window which I could not see out of."

Was she going to hit him with a tree branch? He decided that since he was already in trouble so why not fool around a little bit. "A tree branch, like from a tree?"

Walking away from the cabin he walked into the woods a little ways. Grabbing a little stick from a tree, he broke of a twig that was maybe two inches in length. Holding it behind his back he walked up to her where he presented it.

Hazel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:01 pm

A scowl coloured Shelly's face as she stared down at the little twig he was presenting her with. Without hesitation or any warning at all, she whipped out her hand and promptly smacked him across the face, the sound ringing through the little cabin.
"That, my dear boy, is for cheek," she told him, an undercurrent of ice running through her usually warm voice. "Now go get another branch. And this time I mean a branch."

Tristian gaped at Shelly, his mouth hanging open. Had she seriously just smacked him across the face? The red mark spreading across the other guy's cheek was proof enough. Swallowing, he shut his mouth.
Shelly just got a lot tougher than she looked.

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:09 pm

Liam stood stunned for a second. A stream of curses entered his head that he was very tempted to let out but decided against it. No one had ever hit him before. Even though getting smacked was painful he felt a little like smiling. Not because he got smacked but he got a rise out of his camp counselor, for some reason it was satisfying even though not difficult to do. He didn't really want to get smacked again so he decided to get a real branch this time. When he was out of her sight he rubbed the side of his face, it was probably already turning red. As he looked for a branch he wondered if Shelly was like a man in disguise or something, it was just wrong for a woman to hit like that.

Briefly he wondered what she would do if he just took off running. He wondered what she could do. Chase after him? Drag him back for a worse punishment? Perhaps if it got bad enough he'd risk it. As for the moment he was being punished for breaking the rules, there wasn't anything unfair about that. So as long as he followed the rules he should be ok. He couldn't say he was very comfotable with the idea of spanking though. He wondered if this was even inside the law. Just because his parents signed a paper didn't really mean anyone had a right to hit him. Mother's could get their children taken away for this kind of behavior. After the age of 7 or so, spanking really lost it's effectiveness anyways. Although this was seeming it would be more of a whipping than spanking. Liam decided that next time he may decide to follow the rules regardless of the absurdity of them.

He needed to find a branch thick enough to hurt but probably wouldn't bruise. One that was thin but not thin enough to cause to much sting. He decided that a little on the thinner side was better, sting went away a lot faster than bruises, but if it made him bleed than he would probably prefer the bruises. Who knew that picking your own branch would require so much thinking? He hummed a little bit to take his mind off what he was actually doing. He picked up a rotted stick, that wouldn't work it would break on the first hit, though Liam had no problem with that idea, he was sure a very certain insane camp counselor wouldn't like it. She had already shown him she doesn't appreciate his sense of humor. Finally breaking a branch of the tree he walked back.

He brought it back and grinned, "Better I suspect?"

Hazel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:51 pm

Shelly observed the stick with narrowed eyes, looking over it for weak spots or places where the bark had fallen off. It, on the contrary, looked to be in a good shape, probably just broken off a tree. "It'll due," she told him gruffly, eyeing the red spot on his face where her hand had made contact. "Next time, though, pull one from the ground. No damaging the enviorment over here." She grabbed the stick, weighing it in the palm of her hand before cracking it against the threshhold of the door. "Lions, out to the benches." She commanded, using the stick to point at the benches located at the middle of camp. "I'm going to go get the Fox's. However, my eye's on you."

Tristian blinked, and then blinked again. She was seriously going to beat him with that stick? No freakin' way! It was revolting to think of. Her beating someone taller and stronger than she was, just because they broke the rules? She was crazy. And now she was making it a public affair? Poor dude, he thought idly, standing up and lazily slouching towards the door. "Nice going, man. I told you she'd do some crazy s--t."

ooc;; We seriously need the two other counselers. xD They could arrive later.
Ohh. Holleh said she'd play one. n_n

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel on Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:05 pm

(occ; i'll be a counselor if you want me to)

Liam almost laughed. Next time? There wasn't going to be a next time. Everyone was going to watch hmm? So it was a show. Great just absolutely great. Liam wasn't to pleased with the idea but didn't have much of problem with that. It was going to hurt whether or not people were watching. And besides he was sure that most people would side with him over the hag, though you never know. At least his punishment would give the other kids an oppertunity to get outside their cabins for a little bit. The guy he had been talking to him whispered something on his way out. Liam replied, "No freaking kidding, the b*tch is completely mentally unstable! At least we all get a breath of fresh air eh? And something to do before bed?" He grinned, despite the punishment he was getting what he wanted in a way.

Fallon peered out the window and wondered what all the commotion was about. She saw a boy standing alone not looking particularly happy. And the Sarge was headed right towards the girls cabin! Not only was she walking quickly but was holding a stick in her hands. What was she doing with that stick? She wasn't going to hit people with it was she? That would be totally inhumane! Fallon ducked behind the window unsure whether or not she was supposed to be looking out of it. What did that crazed maniac want this time of night? Maybe someone was in trouble or something. Fallon couldn't tell if the counslor looked pleased or angry and wasn't going to risk another look just incase. She didn't want to be the next person in trouble.

Hazel

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xStarr_x3 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:31 pm

ooc;; sure. ^^
bic;;

Shelly rapped smartly on the doorframe with her knuckles, humming a tune under her breath. "C'mon, girls. I got a show for you to watch." She called, twisting the doorknob and opening the door. She gestured towards the benches with the stick, much like she had with the guys. "Go on down there and sit on the side by your cabin, okay?" Her voice took on a softer tone.

Tristian wandered over to the benches, choosing a seat near the middle to sit on. Wincing as a splinter snagged his jeans, he gently stood and moved over a bit. Why must these benches be so shoddy? Rubbing where the splinter had caught, he looked up at the slight platform, waiting.

xStarr_x3

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content